ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 355
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:52 PM 06-11-2015
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
It wouldn't matter. Underage girls are off limits. I know it's incredibly sexist and perhaps horribly unfair. However, there are biological differences between males and females that justify a different standard for males and females.
Those were the old days.

And I'd go along with that if there was any chance that our culture could find a way to stop being so fucking stupid with so many other things.

So until we're ready to have a conversation about more than these this thing and be honest about "the differences" (and not get sued for it), I say it stays if for nothing else than a reminder that lawyers can "logically" fuck up anything.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 06:36 AM 06-12-2015
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Those were the old days.

And I'd go along with that if there was any chance that our culture could find a way to stop being so fucking stupid with so many other things.

So until we're ready to have a conversation about more than these this thing and be honest about "the differences" (and not get sued for it), I say it stays if for nothing else than a reminder that lawyers can "logically" fuck up anything.
Politicians pass the laws. Take it up with your elected officials, because lawyers aren't the group you think are the cause of the situation.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:06 AM 06-12-2015
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
Politicians pass the laws. Take it up with your elected officials, because lawyers aren't the group you think are the cause of the situation.
And the laws they passed are why we're here. I'm merely suggesting taking a common sense approach to the this version of "fair and just" just as soon as we apply that same logic and lens to other parts of the law. If we can't do the latter, then let the ladies suffer the same process that would fall on two male teachers doing the same with a student.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:19 AM 06-12-2015
Originally Posted by BWillie:
There's only a double standard because you make it so.
Really?

I thought boys and girls were different. When was the last time a boy got pregnant?
[Reply]
Xanathol 08:11 AM 06-12-2015
Really?

I thought boys and girls were different. When was the last time a boy got pregnant?
And you think a 16 yo is ready to be a good father to a child from a woman 8-16 years older than he? What about child support? The woman could drop the baby off at his doorstep and take off. It isn't just about who can get pregnant.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:20 AM 06-12-2015
Not to mention one of the women is married with 3 kids. I'm sure she's engaging in 3somes with a student and another teacher because she's got a loving and understanding husband at home. That's the convo I'd be having with my kid after all the hi5's.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:24 AM 06-12-2015
Really?

[Reply]
DiaperBoy27 09:12 AM 06-12-2015
It wouldn't matter. Underage girls are off limits. I know it's incredibly sexist and perhaps horribly unfair. However, there are biological differences between males and females that justify a different standard for males and females.
Devil's advocate:

First, "underage" is relative because age of consent varies by state. In KS, 16 is old enough.

Why does a difference in anatomy "justify" a different standard? Are you saying that a woman of legal age doesn't have the right to have sex with whomever she wants?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:23 AM 06-12-2015
Originally Posted by Xanathol:
And you think a 16 yo is ready to be a good father to a child from a woman 8-16 years older than he? What about child support? The woman could drop the baby off at his doorstep and take off. It isn't just about who can get pregnant.
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Not to mention one of the women is married with 3 kids. I'm sure she's engaging in 3somes with a student and another teacher because she's got a loving and understanding husband at home. That's the convo I'd be having with my kid after all the hi5's.
Those are very valid points, and a discussion with the son about responsible behavior would certainly be in order. That's a very different thing from throwing women in prison and ruining their lives forever.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:23 AM 06-12-2015
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27:
Devil's advocate:

First, "underage" is relative because age of consent varies by state. In KS, 16 is old enough.

Why does a difference in anatomy "justify" a different standard? Are you saying that a woman of legal age doesn't have the right to have sex with whomever she wants?
No.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 09:43 AM 06-12-2015
uh, bullshit. other than strength (although with a large enough population, there are certainly women that could beat the crap out of any man on this site), what biological differences exist on a sexual level? as much as we hate it as fathers (my daughter is six months old, it's hard for me to imagine...), teenage girls and boys are sexual beings. human BEINGS are sexual beings and there is absolutely no biological justification for congratulating junior and castigating little Jessie as a slut and beating up the guys.

if it's wrong at 16, it's wrong for EVERYONE over the age of 18 REGARDLESS of sex. what if a 16 year old boy has sex with two MALE teachers? is that wrong whereas two female teachers are ok?

yeah. bullshit.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:17 AM 06-12-2015
Those are very valid points, and a discussion with the son about responsible behavior would certainly be in order. That's a very different thing from throwing women in prison and ruining their lives forever.
If there's one thing the US justice system gives zero ****s about, it's ruining someone's life over trivial malum prohibitum crimes.
[Reply]
TimBone 10:52 AM 06-12-2015
Sexuality depends on the individual, not the gender. The most sexually aggressive girl I've ever been with in my life was when I was 17 years old. She was 15, and was doing anything and everything sexually as often as she could do it. No doubt in my mind that she would have had an affair with two teachers, and it wouldn't have negatively affected her in the least bit. She was just that kind of girl.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:54 AM 06-12-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Sexuality depends on the individual, not the gender. The most sexually aggressive girl I've ever been with in my life was when I was 17 years old. She was 15, and was doing anything and everything sexually as often as she could do it. No doubt in my mind that she would have had an affair with two teachers, and it wouldn't have negatively affected her in the least bit. She was just that kind of girl.
I love those kind
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:59 AM 06-12-2015
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I love those kind

[Reply]
Page 59 of 355
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Up