ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 85
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:51 PM 03-28-2019
Greg Schianois stepping down from being the new DC in NE...He only signed on 2 months ago. He reason was he "needs more time to focus on his faith". :-)

How often does a new DC walk after a few weeks?

Didn't another Patriot employee quit after Kraft being a hypocritical pervert.
[Reply]
FAX 04:01 PM 03-28-2019
Why hasn't Mr. BlackOp investigated the whores?

This could very well be the first salvo in a Whore War in which Chinese whores attempt to destroy America from the inside by dismantling moral support for the Great Game.

FAX
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:09 PM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
They should be stripped of the top half of their draft picks. They have been punished over and over again for embarrassing the league with their bullshit. Take the first 4 rounds away from them. Krafts team should be punished as his punishment. They should pay the price for his actions.
This post still cracks me up.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:11 PM 03-28-2019
This thread has way too many posts over such a minor trival thing. Mainly because of Patriots hate. If this was Mike Brown of the Bengals who went to a rub and tug nobody would be giving a shit. This brings out the loons like Black Ops and Tuckdaddy.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:21 PM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Greg Schianois stepping down from being the new DC in NE...He only signed on 2 months ago. He reason was he "needs more time to focus on his faith". :-)

How often does a new DC walk after a few weeks?

Didn't another Patriot employee quit after Kraft being a hypocritical pervert.
More likely, Schiano and BB couldn’t co-exist.

Still, yea! Pats have lost 3 defensive coordinators in 14 months.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:49 AM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
This brings out the loons like Black Ops and Tuckdaddy.
I dont find you critical enough to label me a loon...I mean if you said something..anything, that resembled an actual original thought, I might care...until that point, you are just a lost voice trying to reconfirm itself in an infinite vacuum.

Carve out your niche...grow some balls....form something from nothing...until that point, you arent allowed to judge...you're a recyclable ameba stumbling around in nothingness...aimless physical, electrical mass bouncing off walls.

You have to forge/will yourself from the muck..the gross matter.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 06:09 AM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
More likely, Schiano and BB couldn’t co-exist.

Still, yea! Pats have lost 3 defensive coordinators in 14 months.
I don't think it is a co-exist issue as the reason he resigned. They've been friends and colleagues for over a decade. Their relationship runs deep.

I think its a personal one and one that needed to be addressed immediately.

Its BB's defense and he comes up with the gameplan. All we need is someone to run the calls which will still most likely be BB until someone on the current staff emerges.
[Reply]
Amnorix 12:39 PM 04-12-2019
No surprise.

Prosecutors just admitted at a hearing about the Robert Kraft video they will not charge anyone at Orchids of Asia with human trafficking. Prosecutor: "we have no evidence that there's human trafficking involved."

— Michele Steele (@ESPNMichele) April 12, 2019

[Reply]
TribalElder 12:47 PM 04-12-2019
who cares about that, bob kraft is a sex offender

he shouldn't be allowed in stadiums anymore :-)
[Reply]
Shoes 12:49 PM 04-12-2019
Ol' Bob that dirty dog sure knows how to pick them. No wonder he was a repeat customer.

[Reply]
ptlyon 12:59 PM 04-12-2019
You always pick the mamasan. She knows things.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:02 PM 04-12-2019
What a colossal piece of shit Kraft is.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:13 PM 04-12-2019

[Reply]
RealSNR 01:53 PM 04-12-2019
Patriots get away with their crimes so often that at this point I’m shocked they put away Aaron Hernandez for murder.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:13 PM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
That might need to be in the "Epic win" (or "Epic fail") thread.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 85
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Up