ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 2684
« First < 162223242526 2728293036761265261026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:38 AM 04-28-2017
We got Marino and the Texans got Blackledge.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:41 AM 04-28-2017
Went on Facebook last night to watch Dorsey's presser live, and it is hilarious how the true fan looks at this pick.

I would guess 80% of the comments were people saying 'Too risky! We needed more defense!' or 'We already have a QB!'

Lol.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:41 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Mahomes comment from USA today:
10. Patrick Mahomes, QB Texas Tech - Kansas City Chiefs (from Bills)
Grade: C
Analysis: Calling Mahomes a project is a major understatement. He's nowhere near ready to play in the NFL. And, honestly, he may never be. Between his inconsistent accuracy due to poor mechanics, his tendency to bail from clean pockets and his lack of field vision, he's going to leave as many big plays on the field as he creates. This was a risky pick.
Accuracy

Quick Release

uh...... Big plays really?

By the way this is an examples of "POOR MECHANICS", but when you have ARM TALENT you can ****ing have "POOR MECHANIC" not to mention those can be coached.

This guy is a DIP SHIT, Mahomes is perfect for a WCO offense and he just needs time to develop mentally.

Sit down bitch
[Reply]
Coogs 08:42 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Dan Patrick just spewed shit.

"You think that the Chiefs would have drafted Alex Smith more weapons"

He has weapons. Everywhere.

I love you Dan, but don't talk about a team you know little about.
Is the draft over?
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:44 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I guess it kind of makes sense that a Raiders fan is poorly versed in playoff history.

Tell the truth, you guys pawn your stolen TVs in early January to pay your Christmas bills.

FYP
[Reply]
Frazod 08:50 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
I think you're thinking of the southside Chicago accept, and it's not very prevalent around the city anymore. For some reason it's migrated, and you find people with that accent primarily live in the suburbs further south and to the west, now. Kankakee area, and the surrounding vicinity.
Yeah, I almost never hear anyone talk like that.
[Reply]
Fish 08:50 AM 04-28-2017

@6:00 Ohh, man I love it! That kinda talk would make Alex Smith's dick turtle up. This kid is just swinging his nuts around.

Mahomes' confidence is impressive, and he's a really smart kid.

EDIT: Also, he wants to kill people. Lots of people....
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:56 AM 04-28-2017
Reid sees Favre incarnate......and I fucking love it.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:04 AM 04-28-2017
Someone needs to go check on OnTheWarpath58 to make sure his head didn't explode when we made this move.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:06 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:

@6:00 Ohh, man I love it! That kinda talk would make Alex Smith's dick turtle up. This kid is just swinging his nuts around.

His response....."I want to give my WRs a chance to go out there and make a play" was fucking music to my ears.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:12 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
His response....."I want to give my WRs a chance to go out there and make a play" was ****ing music to my ears.
RIGHT!?!? He didn't even hesitate to say it either. This kid if we can get Mixon is going to be shades of Farve.

Except Andy Reid will be able to work with him from the start, coach some of the bad mechanics out of him. But, this and I said it before draft is the BEST QB PROSPECT FOR US.

ACCURATE
QUICK RELEASE
BIG ARM
IMPROVISATIONAL SKILLS

I just checked the boxes for a WCO QB
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:12 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:

I love that answer he gives about his first play ever if the FB is wide open 3-4 down the field or the WR is slightly open 30 yds down the field which one will he pick. We know which one Alex would pick but Mahomes is going down the field.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:14 AM 04-28-2017
First preseason game sounds really good right now...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:15 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Ride the bench 4 years, Cheaps won't pick up 5th year and he will disappear like all of your other qb picks in the draft...

KC, Where QB dreams are shattered
I guess you'd be an expert on "shattered QB dreams" with the likes of JaMarcus Russell and Todd Marinovich.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:15 AM 04-28-2017

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04-28-2017, 09:23 AM
This message has been deleted by pugsnotdrugs19.
Page 26 of 2684
« First < 162223242526 2728293036761265261026 > Last »
Up