ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 496 of 1207
« First < 396446486492493494495496 497498499500506546596996 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:43 AM 04-21-2017
I laughed pretty hard when he was stabbing the gaps in his fingers with the knife.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:59 AM 04-21-2017
Don't do German often, not my favorite ethnic food, but wanted a change of pace and the SO loves pork.

Jaeger Schnitzle and Blaukraut
Roasted Red Potatoes with butter and parsley.

Breaded Pork Cutlet and Sauteed Red Cabbage German-style: some onion, apples and red cabbage, little apple cider vinegar, allspice and clove. One of my favorite vegetable side-dishes. ( Tho' I prefer Weiner Schnitzle more)
Attached: JaegersnickleRSF.png (367.6 KB) Red CabbageRS.png (412.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:30 PM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Not sure what you mean by this.... :-)

Are you saying my life is bad because I had a fried egg sandwich and iced water, or are you saying my life is NOT bad because fried egg sandwiches and iced water rule?

:-)
No offense intended, but thats probably the blandest sounding "meal" I can think of... not what I generally expect from you

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Easy would be fulfilled by a thickburger and fry :-)
I could cook goddamn circles around you, bet on that
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:34 PM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
No offense intended, but thats probably the blandest sounding "meal" I can think of... not what I generally expect from you
Sometimes you need quick, easy, and light. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:16 PM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Don't do German often, not my favorite ethnic food, but wanted a change of pace and the SO loves pork.

Breaded Pork Cutlet and Sauteed Red Cabbage German-style: some onion, apples and red cabbage, little apple cider vinegar, allspice and clove. One of my favorite vegetable side-dishes. ( Tho' I prefer Weiner Schnitzle more)
Try some weisswurst with red cabbage, next time.

[Reply]
Easy 6 04:56 PM 04-21-2017

This really looks tasty, the apples, cabbage and onion is a great mix of sweet, sour and savory... guarantee that went well with the pork cutlets
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:58 PM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

bruce jenner leftovers?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:06 PM 04-21-2017
Try some weisswurst with red cabbage, next time, it'll hit the spot.

Fixed.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:18 PM 04-21-2017
Chicken Teriyaki, Stir Fry Vegetables and Brown Rice with a dab of Teriyaki sauce.

I always forget to top the meat with my toasted sesame seeds when I make this. This is a homemade Teriyaki sauce, I keep in a small jar in the fridge. Then I mix a little of it with Rachel Ray's Honey Teriyaki recipe. I use some Sake in the sauce too. I could have put sauce on the plate for the pic. Don't care for how it photographed.
Attached: Chicken TeriyakiRSF.png (516.1 KB) 
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:24 PM 04-21-2017
Never heard of that, so looked up. I normally don't care for many of those "wurst" sausages, but based on what I read about the ingredients in this one, it sounds really good.

I'm picky about sausage outside of sweet Italian. I finally had kielbasa last summer at a fair, and wanted to spit it out. Probably because it was smoked too. Just horrid.
[Reply]
scho63 06:32 PM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I could eat curry every ****ing day. Every ****ing kind.

The spicy the better though. If I come over, will your wife make it spicy as **** for me?

I have a Filipino friend at work who's wife makes a coconut curry dish that will knock your socks off. That red Chile sauce can get hot!
Now that I'm out here in Scottsdale-Phoenix for next 7 months, where are some great ethnic restaurants like Indian or Pho or Korean BBQ or anything non American.
[Reply]
srvy 06:32 PM 04-21-2017
Never heard of that, so looked up. I normally don't care for many of those "wurst" sausages, but based on what I read about the ingredients in this one, it sounds really good.

I'm picky about sausage outside of sweet Italian. I finally had kielbasa last summer at a fair, and wanted to spit it out. Probably because it was smoked too. Just horrid.
You did a bad thing. Never spit out the sausage! Dont even think about it. :-)
[Reply]
srvy 06:36 PM 04-21-2017
I have a question. I was on way home and thought a salad sounded good. Went into nearby store and a head of iceberg lettuce was $3.99 wtf. Did someone nuke the lettuce fields in Mexico?
[Reply]
TimBone 07:21 PM 04-21-2017
My family and I are using a buddy's beach house in Galveston this weekend, so I grilled some chicken and shrimp to have with asparagus and beans. The rub is from Smokin' Guns and the sauce is from Pellet Envy. Meat came out good. Asparagus was good. Just salt, pepper, and olive oil. The wife roasted them. The beans were canned hickory baked beans from Can Vamp. They were terrible.

[Reply]
TimBone 07:22 PM 04-21-2017
I also spread some cold butter on that bread right before eating, in honor of one of Rain Man's favorite foods.
[Reply]
Page 496 of 1207
« First < 396446486492493494495496 497498499500506546596996 > Last »
Up