ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 21
« First < 71314151617 18192021 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL requiring Covid Vaccination to a certain degree
Chief Roundup 02:05 PM 04-13-2021

The NFL informed clubs today any team employee who refuses a COVID-19 vaccination without “bona fide medical or religious ground” will be barred from Tier 1 or Tier 2 status, and thus have restricted access within the team facility and not work directly with players, per sources.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

Here’s the full NFL memo, which also says teams must report weekly the number of employees who are vaccinated, as conversations with the NFLPA continue on the thresholds at which protocols on testing, PPE, travel, etc., can be relaxed. pic.twitter.com/FXuIhFP6Vh

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

[Reply]
stevieray 09:18 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Be sure to pick up your free underlying health condition once you've been vaccinated! :-)
:-)

and there it is!
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 09:21 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
My exemption is “I’m not taking that shit. “
NICE!!!
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:24 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You act like some dipshit in a lab mixed a bunch of different kinds of bleach and other cleaners in a test tube and said, "This should do the trick!"
No..I sound like someone who has actually sat through dozens of confidential Pharma meetings.. for both AstraZeneca and Pfizer. I free-lanced for a company that handled both of their global event accounts. They view the general public as "consumers"...and it's not in their business model to permanently heal their customer base. I've heard them say that..in not so different words. It's the culture...

The FDA and Big Pharma are a revolving door for executives...and there was a "Gold Rush" worth $10's of billions to get there first. Corners were cut...without a doubt.

They alter the living shit out of their test results...remember Pfizer and Chantix? How they rushed that shit to market...the only difference is this time is they wont face the largest class-action suit in history...like they did with that crap. Its free license to produce a rushed product without liability...and it's worth billions. What could go wrong...

Knowing what I have seen...1st hand...I have zero trust in their integrity..and, frankly, think they are evil at the very top.

Want a vaccine...get one. No one is stopping anyone from it...financial coercion crosses a pretty dark threshold.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:37 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
No..I sound like someone who has actually sat through dozens of confidential Pharma meeting.. for both AstraZeneca and Pfizer. I free-lanced for a company that handled both of their global event accounts. They view the general public as "consumers"...and it's not in their business model to permanently heal their customer base. I've heard them say that..in not so different words. It's the culture...

The FDA and Big Pharma are a revolving door for executives...and there was a "Gold Rush" worth $10's of billions to get there first. Corners were cut...without a doubt.

They alter the living shit out of their test results...remember Pfizer and Chantix? How they rushed that shit to market...the only difference is this time is they wont face the largest class-action suit in history...like they did with that crap. Its free license to produce a rushed product without liability. $$$

Knowing what I have seen...1st hand...I have zero trust in their integrity..and, frankly, think they are evil at the very top.

Want a vaccine...get one. No one is stopping anyone from it...financial coercion crosses a pretty dark threshold.
These companies could all be run by Jimmy Stewart's Mr. Smith character and you'd still claim dumbshit things like "rushed" and "corners were cut"

Also, you do realize it's not in their business model to "permanently heal the customer base" because coming up with a vaccine is completely different from developing boner pills? Right?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:41 PM 04-15-2021
No..I sound like someone who has actually sat through dozens of confidential Pharma meetings.. for both AstraZeneca and Pfizer. I free-lanced for a company that handled both of their global event accounts. They view the general public as "consumers"...and it's not in their business model to permanently heal their customer base. I've heard them say that..in not so different words. It's the culture...

They alter the living shit out of their test results...remember Pfizer and Chantix? How they rushed that shit to market...the only difference is this time is they wont face the largest class-action suit in history...like they did with that crap. Its free license to produce a rushed product without liability...and it's worth billions. What could go wrong...

ive seen behind the curtain too. you could substitute 90% of the Fortune 500 companies names for your “Big Pharma” take. Capitalism is ugly sometimes. The good obviously outweighs the bad but your calling out one part like they are especially bad, is being disingenuous.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:42 PM 04-15-2021
now we're getting somewhere.... it's about money

"because there ain't no money in the cure"
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:43 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
These companies could all be run by Jimmy Stewart's Mr. Smith character and you'd still claim dumbshit things like "rushed" and "corners were cut"

Also, you do realize it's not in their business model to "permanently heal the customer base" because coming up with a vaccine is completely different from developing boner pills? Right?
Believe what you want...it's not my job to convince of you anything. I'm only passing on what I've actually witnessed...and I didnt even touch on some of it.

You implied that I thought they were making the drug out of a bathtub...I countered with that I know WAY more about how they internally operate than you do.

If you need to feel "right"...go ahead.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:48 PM 04-15-2021
What's the final numbers on the Chantix thing? I vaguely remember reading about it... just browsed an article that mentioned 78 deaths in the first couple years with 3.5 million prescriptions, which would put it at about 1 in every 50,000.

I assume it got a lot worse than that? I saw another article about "~3000 lawsuits", but it didn't give much info on scope.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:55 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
but your calling out one part like they are especially bad, is being disingenuous.

No..they are much, MUCH worse as they exploit the sick and vulnerable.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:09 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
What's the final numbers on the Chantix thing? I vaguely remember reading about it... just browsed an article that mentioned 78 deaths in the first couple years with 3.5 million prescriptions, which would put it at about 1 in every 50,000.

I assume it got a lot worse than that? I saw another article about "~3000 lawsuits", but it didn't give much info on scope.

Pfizer settles 2,000-plus Chantix suits, takes $273M charge...that was 8 years ago.

https://www.fiercepharma.com/sales-a...es-273m-charge
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:28 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Ok so then my girlfriend's mother whom she talks to every night on the Facebook portal on the tv is lying to her and me that people are using their sexuality or gender identity as a reason to not get the vaccine and it is being allowed. She is the administrative RN at Saint Francis Memorial. I have a hard time thinking she is lying to us. With the stuff that you two are known for on this forum. Well it is an easy choice as to whom I am going to believe.
Dude, gender and sexual identity are protected classses in California. Seriously, it appears like you have zero idea what's going on there.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:45 PM 04-15-2021
Yada yada yada magic of the free market yada yada yada.

Just because big pharma is another evil company doesn't mean vaccines aren't wonder drugs that can save thousands of lives and reduce the suffering of millions more.

Yes, I get why somebody who is relatively young and healthy might think they don't need it.

Although it shouldn't just be about the fatality rate or spreading the virus or giving the virus a chance to mutate, although those are valid reasons. Even low risk individuals can get sick enough to miss work and/or take sick leave. If they get sick enough, they will go to the hospital and occupy a bed. Depending on their insurance, somebody else end up sharing the medical cost through higher premiums or higher taxes that could have been avoided.

Sure, people can and will refuse the vaccine and that's that. But its disingenuous or naive to say it doesn't affect anyone else.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:56 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Just because big pharma is another evil company doesn't mean vaccines aren't wonder drugs that can save thousands of lives and reduce the suffering of millions more.
No one is saying a vaccine inst a positive thing when the development is in ethical hands...when it gets tied to enforcing political agendas and billions of dollars are in play, it becomes something else.

The process has been compromised...and chemical based pharma companies were formed with the sole purpose of being able to patent cures. Rockefeller was a big part of the transition away from holistic medicine....they accomplished this by bribing elite colleges and having their press demonize it...and ostracize those doctors that wouldn't play ball. They literally created a propaganda campaign against natural medicine.

Most people dont know the real history behind these companies...it was always about synthetic cures that they could own....monopoly control.

They have never been ethical from their inception...

It switched from trying solve disease and cure people...to profiting from it and exploiting the sick.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:00 AM 04-16-2021
No..they are much, MUCH worse as they exploit the sick and vulnerable.
Again, we're not talking about boner pills or cures for restless leg syndrome. We're not talking about rigorous painkillers or drugs with a million different side effects.

We're talking about vaccines. Period. That's it. No recurring prescriptions. No monthly payments or insurance payments or jack shit like that.

The government said, "Here's the money. Give us a vaccine."

The one they've got (which they're in direct competition with 4 different ways) is pretty damn good. The mRNA technology is a testament of mankind's creativity and ingenuity.

If you want to argue that they didn't make it as good or potent or effective in the first batch on purpose all because you saw some hook-nosed mustache-twirling board member say something objectionable about profit margins one time, then sure, I'll bounce it back your way... I guess you can choose what you want to believe.

But the vaccine wasn't "rushed." The technology isn't "untested." And it's absolutely ridiculous to think that in something as delicate and precise as developing an mRNA vaccine with an efficacy in the 90s that they "cut corners" on purpose.
[Reply]
Anglina65 12:54 AM 04-16-2021
can you hear me
[Reply]
Page 17 of 21
« First < 71314151617 18192021 >
Up