ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 211
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****
BigRedChief 03:23 AM 01-10-2019
Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Marcellus 09:33 PM 06-20-2019
And Miller gives up a 2 run bomb in the 11th. Fuck that guy. And then fuck him again.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:48 PM 06-20-2019
:-) that ending
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:50 PM 06-20-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
:-) that ending
Yup, more of the same stupid fucking shit we had with Matheny. Dumb fucking baseball.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:08 PM 06-20-2019
BAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

Oh man, just fuck this team in its stupid fucking facehole. Jesus tapdancing christ.

No, it's not good enough to send a guy from 3rd on a bang/bang play with 2 outs when you were down 2 in extras. Nah, can't just risk an out to no goddamn benefit at all. No, you gotta dodge that bullet and then bring A PITCHER IN TO PINCH RUN SO HE CAN GET PICKED OFF!!

And FFS, Jack - just exactly what the hell were you looking at? You couldn't have been looking at the defensive alignment because if you were - you looked right at Castro as he crept in behind you. And your response was to look up and THEN get set.

I mean what in the holy hell was that?

Friggen great team you put together here, Moe. Lord.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:09 PM 06-20-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
And Miller gives up a 2 run bomb in the 11th. **** that guy. And then **** him again.
**** that guy. How many games has he blown this year?

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
BAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

Oh man, just **** this team in its stupid ****ing facehole. Jesus tapdancing christ.

No, it's not good enough to send a guy from 3rd on a bang/bang play with 2 outs when you were down 2 in extras. Nah, can't just risk an out to no goddamn benefit at all. No, you gotta dodge that bullet and then bring A PITCHER IN TO PINCH RUN SO HE CAN GET PICKED OFF!!

And FFS, Jack - just exactly what the hell were you looking at? You couldn't have been looking at the defensive alignment because if you were - you looked right at Castro as he crept in behind you. And your response was to look up and THEN get set.

I mean what in the holy hell was that?

Friggen great team you put together here, Moe. Lord.
yeah, Flaherty spaced out but that’s not his job to be a pinch runner. He totally ****ed up being a pinch runner just days ago. So of course the mentality of you got to trust our guys to get the job done, get him right back out there, back my guys. WTF? Didn’t we see enough of this BS with Matheny? This isn’t his job. He’s not ready to take on this additional job. We dodged a bullet last time when he didn’t **** up a knee, mess up a hamstring etc. but nooooo let’s roll the dice on losing our best pitcher again. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:20 PM 06-20-2019
I didn’t sign up for Matheny II

Mike Shildt on Jack Flaherty's base-running error: "Jack is a plus runner. The reality of it is he wasn't prepped well enough, and I take responsibility for that, to put him in a spot he wasn't able to have success."

You fucking just did the same thing a couple of days ago. Don’t be pissing on our boots and tell us it’s raining.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:29 PM 06-20-2019
Now, we have our best pitcher fucked all up in the head. Fantastic job MathenyII

Jack Flaherty wouldn’t leave the field... pic.twitter.com/SSDuVgTUkg

— Tara Wellman (@tarawellman) June 21, 2019

[Reply]
VAChief 05:04 AM 06-21-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
And Miller gives up a 2 run bomb in the 11th. **** that guy. And then **** him again.
If Mo was a movie producer tasked with finding a hot female lead for a new film he would undoubtedly hire Kathleen Turner.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:01 AM 06-21-2019
How does everyone feel about Puljos coming back after 8 years? I'm not going to be there but if I was, I'd give him a way longer and louder ovation than any other returning player has ever received. He's still has his foundation in St, Louis doing good work. We won 2 WS. That doesn't happen without him.

I know it was a gut punch at the time. How he left sucked but we got to watch the best 11 years any baseball player has ever had in the history of baseball. He's earned it.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:03 AM 06-21-2019

When Albert Pujols enters the HOF, people will point to his numbers...

But this is it. This is everything ❤️

(via @JoeBone546) pic.twitter.com/nkxBgCe0eF

— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) June 21, 2019

[Reply]
bdj23 07:43 AM 06-21-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
How does everyone feel about Puljos coming back after 8 years? I'm not going to be there but if I was, I'd give him a way longer and louder ovation than any other returning player has ever received. He's still has his foundation in St, Louis doing good work. We won 2 WS. That doesn't happen without him.

I know it was a gut punch at the time. How he left sucked but we got to watch the best 11 years any baseball player has ever had in the history of baseball. He's earned it.

Best player I've ever watched. But we'd be in worse shape if we re-signed him. It sucked for a bit but I have no animosity.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:55 AM 06-21-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Best player I've ever watched. But we'd be in worse shape if we re-signed him. It sucked for a bit but I have no animosity.
Yup, it was awesome having the best player in the game for a decade or so but we got lucky he didn't stay.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:53 AM 06-21-2019
I'll be there tonight, giving him a long ovation from 157. I'm sure Wacha can Make Albert Great Again, if only for a night.
[Reply]
O.city 01:36 PM 06-21-2019
I bought an economy pack of double a batteries at sams I’m gonna throw at him Sunday night
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:19 PM 06-21-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I'll be there tonight, giving him a long ovation from 157. I'm sure Wacha can Make Albert Great Again, if only for a night.
Very cool.:-)
[Reply]
Page 71 of 211
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Up