ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 211
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****
BigRedChief 03:23 AM 01-10-2019
Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

[Reply]
O.city 08:29 AM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
She sounds pretty pissed right now. Geezz your laying around pregnant and your hubby is doing this?

Hope it doesn't embarrass him enough to quit broadcasting. He's the best one we got.
Yeah I’m always remiss to comment on shit like this because you just never know the intricacies of peoples relationships

He fucked up but it happens
[Reply]
Frazod 12:43 PM 06-15-2019
I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate that this probably isn't the first woman Edmunds has cheated on.

We have a thread about alphas. Well, alpha doesn't get much more alpha than successful, wealthy celebrity athletes. They do what they do. Not saying it's right or trying to excuse it, but little miss eye candy probably knew what she was signing up for.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:21 PM 06-15-2019
She sounds pretty pissed right now. Geezz your laying around pregnant and your hubby is doing this?

Hope it doesn't embarrass him enough to quit broadcasting. He's the best one we got.
He is human, its their issue and nobody else's.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:03 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
He is human, its their issue and nobody else's.
I wouldn’t have known about her since i don’t watch the wife’s of Orange County type reality shows. Or if she hadn’t made that post on Instagram and it got picked up by national media. So..... evidently she doesn’t think it’s just their issue.:-)

Or more likely she’s pissed and wanted to embrass him. :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:21 PM 06-15-2019
I wouldn’t have known about her since i don’t watch the wife’s of Orange County type reality shows. Or if she hadn’t made that post on Instagram and it got picked up by national media. So..... evidently she doesn’t think it’s just their issue.:-)

Or more likely she’s pissed and wanted to embrass him. :-)
No doubt, she got embarrassed so she is putting him on notice as well.

Can you imagine the volume of pussy thrown at Jimmy Ballgame though? Dude would have to be damn near a saint to not stray.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:32 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
No doubt, she got embarrassed so she is putting him on notice as well.

Can you imagine the volume of pussy thrown at Jimmy Ballgame though? Dude would have to be damn near a saint to not stray.
he’s probably had all kinds of women throw that pussy at him since what,16? Now 40, evidently hasn’t changed his life to monogamy yet.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:44 PM 06-15-2019
I had no idea he was married to some idiot who would put her entire life on display for a reality TV show. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:52 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I had no idea he was married to some idiot who would put her entire life on display for a reality TV show. :-)
this wasn’t before they met. Edmonds was involved and appeared regularly on the show too. He knew he was married to a drama queen.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:44 PM 06-15-2019
And right on cue as predictable as anyone could see coming..... Wacha gives up 5 runs in the 1st inning.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:01 PM 06-15-2019
I saw this live and noticed it. Bet everyone was going WTF? Let the kids have some fun for crissakes.

No, the kids were being absolute shits. The people that were sitting behind them were constantly having to lean to the side to watch the game as they couldn’t see because the kids were standing up the whole game. Yes, have some fun, but not at the expense of everyone else.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:23 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
If he elevates his changeup and curve like he did against the Royals after the fifth inning he'll get crushed.
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Wacha's curveball is horrendous. He's started elevating the ball consistently over the last few innings. He's been lucky that he's only given up a run to this point.
"Macro-wise, Wacha was called up too soon. I don't understand the hype over the kid. That's not to say he can't be a really good pitcher. He should be an eventual strong #3/ solid #2 starter, but the fans treated him like he was a Kershaw type prospect and he's just not that guy. Once he learns to throw his curve effectively he can dominate lineups, but that pitch isn't close to prime time ready."

That's what I said after his first start. He had a nice run at the end of 2013, but even Ryan Vogeldong looked decent in a small enough sample size.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:07 PM 06-15-2019

If there’s any person in Cardinals management anywhere in the organization surprised about the outcome of the Wacha/Cabrera game they should be immediately fired and banned from Busch Stadium for life.

— CardsCards (@StlCardsCards) June 16, 2019

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:08 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
No, the kids were being absolute shits. The people that were sitting behind them were constantly having to lean to the side to watch the game as they couldn’t see because the kids were standing up the whole game. Yes, have some fun, but not at the expense of everyone else.
your an old fuddy duddy :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:17 PM 06-15-2019
your an old fuddy duddy :-)
I'm probably half your age, hoss. If I paid that kind of money to go sit in those seats, I wouldn't put up with not being able to see the game.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:05 PM 06-15-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I'm probably half your age, hoss. If I paid that kind of money to go sit in those seats, I wouldn't put up with not being able to see the game.
just a little harmless Saturday night fun. I know your opinion is a valid one.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 211
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Up