ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 288
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
ptlyon 03:54 PM 09-01-2017
You two get your scissoring out of the thread pls. Thx.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:57 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Geno Smith was NOT a great prospect.

This forum was absolutely delusional about the guy from the start, and it's hard for me to overstate the level of delusion. It was pants on your head retarded.

Just stop trying to pretend he was an elite prospect. He was a 2nd round pick in a year where teams were hungry for QB's.
I don't get your Geno-thing.

Is the "gotcha" supposed to be Smith?

Because, that's pretty fucking pitiful.

Anyway, the Chiefs finally pulled head from ass and did what they should have been doing all along. And because of it, and IT ALONE, KC will actually have some real success and no longer be a pitiful speed bump along the road for real franchises working their way to championships.
It's very sad that the Chiefs chose to pretend like time decided to stand still for them, to keep practicing dumbassed team building philosophies that yielded the same, old, tired, result, but if that's what it took to launch an all-out war against dipshits running around blathering nonsense about "defense winning championships", and games "being won in the trenches", then I am happy to have suffered a bit for the most noble re-education of said morons.

Eh, no one ever said it was easy!
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:19 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Smiths whole look is truly one of extreme jealousy, it must be kinda like what Salieri felt as he watched Mozart effortlessly tinkle out a ditty for the adoring crowd... knowing he could never please them in the same way

'God was laughing at me'

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:41 PM 09-01-2017
I'll say this much for Smith; he has absolutely perfected the ultra-glazed look of disinterest that I achieve every time he steps onto a football field.(gif #5)
[Reply]
New World Order 06:58 PM 09-01-2017
Smith knows this is the Kaepernick situation all over again.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:05 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Smith knows this is the Kaepernick situation all over again.
Yep, and that raises two questions...

1) will he throw caution to the wind in an attempt to fend off his rival, putting his body on the line every chance he gets if it will help make a play?

Or

2) will he become even more cautious than usual, trying not to suffer a game ending injury and thus giving Pat his opening to steal the job?
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 07:14 PM 09-01-2017
He's gonna play at some point this year. Just think about it. Unless Smith plays like a different QB. Even though he's raw, Smith isn't good enough to keep him on the bench. Let's be real, 2PM isn't playing behind a still in his prime Joe Montana that is untouchable. It's freaking Alex Smith lol. A matter of when.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:16 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

1) will he throw caution to the wind in an attempt to fend off his rival, putting his body on the line every chance he gets if it will help make a play?

Or

2) will he become even more cautious than usual, trying not to suffer a game ending injury and thus giving Pat his opening to steal the job?
This will be Smiths best year ever. Reid will call plays for him to go downfield with Tyreek outrunning everybody. Mahomes is breathing down his neck and he knows it. Smith will get a 3 year extension after his performance but will serve as a backup in 2019
[Reply]
Messier 07:30 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
He's gonna play at some point this year. Just think about it. Unless Smith plays like a different QB. Even though he's raw, Smith isn't good enough to keep him on the bench. Let's be real, 2PM isn't playing behind a still in his prime Joe Montana that is untouchable. It's freaking Alex Smith lol. A matter of when.
Reid won't embarrass Smith by just benching him. If that happens there will be an "injury" that besets Smith, some shoulder injury, that knocks him out for an indefinite period of time.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:34 PM 09-01-2017
Money Mahomes.

Because he's money.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:36 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
This will be Smiths best year ever.
The optimist in me tends to believe it, he doesnt want to go out like that again
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 07:39 PM 09-01-2017
The optimist in me tends to believe it, he doesnt want to go out like that again
Been hearing, "this is gonna be Smith's best year ever" for quite some time. He is who he is.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:44 PM 09-01-2017
I think Mahomes playing the week after the bye is a real possibility.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:04 PM 09-01-2017
Been hearing, "this is gonna be Smith's best year ever" for quite some time. He is who he is.
I know I know, 99% of us are dead tired of that old saw

But this is a different team, and a different time in Smiths career than it was with Kaep

With Money showing off like this and threatening him yet again on a team thats been 100% his longer than anywhere else... Smith might finally give us more of the guy from the Indy playoff game

The playmaker, not the game manager

Money is going to bring out his best, thats my hope anyway
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:06 PM 09-01-2017

Or

I was leaning "1", now I'm 100% certain it's "2" all day long.

a) You have to have the physical skill to pull a "1", and those days are LONG GONE.
b) Smith is who he is, and the mastery Mahomes has hinted at over the last few weeks all but guarantees that Smith's reclusive and safe tendencies will absolutely be exacerbated.

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
This will be Smiths best year ever. Reid will call plays for him to go downfield with Tyreek outrunning everybody. Mahomes is breathing down his neck and he knows it. Smith will get a 3 year extension after his performance but will serve as a backup in 2019
Dude, it's not even funny. Chiefs are on the verge of actually being a great club, an important club, and you wanna' sling that sorry hash out of your ass?
Seek your Pastor on Sunday and pray, pray, pray that God will have mercy on your blasphemous ass.

Originally Posted by New World Order:
I think Mahomes playing the week after the bye is a real possibility.
I believe you are correct.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 288
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up