ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 517 of 617
« First < 17417467507513514515516517 518519520521527567 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

J Diddy 02:42 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
You're so gay it frightens me.
I doubt anything gay frightens you. You clinch clay's cock like it's going to be whipped away in a cyclone soon. That is not fearing the gay, that's embracing it with a 150 pound grip.
seclark 02:43 PM 06-19-2013
reminds me of those roided up wrestlers talking to the crowd in between the fights.
sec
-King- 02:43 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Do you still not understand that writing a secret note on a brick and throwing it through someone's window does not obligate that person to hold your secret in confidence?
:-)
Hammock Parties 02:43 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I LOL'd too, unfortunately I thought it would be you but it ended up being your grandpa....
Fuck off, you dirty POS cop.
J Diddy 02:45 PM 06-19-2013
Me too! Haha

Some of my buddies tell me I'm the best opener they've ever seen...and the worst closer.

I always take it too far.

They left me at a bar with this chick last weekend because I was so in to the point where she was rubbing my cock under the table...

Before I knew it I met them at our 2 AM bar, without her, and they all just started immediately cracking up.
Ya farging douche, You're supposed to rufie her after you get to where youre going. If you do it immediately then you'll have to drag her around.
J Diddy 02:49 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
Here's the Hootie Manifesto. It's in my email. Phobia can't TOUCH THAT!!!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...laA5QVnw4/edit
The hootie manifesto, otherwise known as "Why I'm a crying bitch?" by one Hootford Aerilius Jackoff
BigCatDaddy 02:50 PM 06-19-2013

That's awesome. Didn't he say several times how he doesn't need this place in this very thread? At least he didn't stab himself and have Clay post the video I suppose.
crazycoffey 02:53 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Do you still not understand that writing a secret note on a brick and throwing it through someone's window does not obligate that person to hold your secret in confidence?
That is a funny way to look at it, in a good way. but no I dont think his handling of the information was in good form. so again I say, we both were idiots, lots of posts were made, in general most the board got enjoyment out of it. so what, its over. I learned from it, but dont think frootie did.

if a random number from a white page search for wendler was too private to share on this board, then my info should've been off limits too.
rico 02:55 PM 06-19-2013
I'd like to verify that it wasn't a PM, it was a comment in an illegal infraction he issued to me, when drunk, after already being told a year earlier to not abuse the infraction system (he did this once to me before), in a thread where Kyle gave the board total immunity to discuss whatever without threat of moderation (it was the clay filter evasion ban thread)...

So the only reason he did what he did was to get a reaction...and I give the best reactions.

Yet despite all of these TRUTHS, I was banned...for around 18 months.

I'm telling you, I REALLY got to Phil one way or another.
You were banned around the time I created my account. About a month afterwards I think. I thought you received the ol' permaban. With that said, when I saw your avatar surfacing on here again with the name, "Captain Tasty Cheeks," I thought to myself, "holy shit! That's that Baseketball dude! I thought he was banned forever! He's really pulling one on these guys!!" I...was....incorrect.

Did Joey get the permaban? If so, what was it that did it? Was it the pictures where he acted like he was drinking Draino Plumber or something? The main thing I remember about that is that he was banned (possibly permabanned) and he posted those Draino Plumber pics and then made a video of some sort, posted by someone else where he begged to be given another chance. And then I think that San Diego Charger fan Buck dude posted a video of himself acting like Phil in a video where I believe he gave his logic as to why Joey was banned. He kept using one of Phil's common names that he refers to people as, like "bud" or "bub" or something.... Anyone remember what I am talking about?
doomy3 02:55 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
That is a funny way to look at it, in a good way. but no I dont think his handling of the information was in good form. so again I say, we both were idiots, lots of posts were made, in general most the board got enjoyment out of it. so what, its over. I learned from it, but dont think frootie did.

if a random number from a white page search for wendler was too private to share on this board, then my info should've been off limits too.
You dug into the white pages for contact info.

Hootie posted info that you willingly shared.

I would think kcnut could even understand the stark difference here.
crazycoffey 02:59 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by doomy3:
You dug into the white pages for contact info.

Hootie posted info that you willingly shared.

I would think kcnut could even understand the stark difference here.
cool story bro.
rico 03:17 PM 06-19-2013

That is pretty interesting. Sheds light on some shit.

You two, if you live to be old dudes will be like a fucked up version of this someday:

The "2 Girls 1 Cup" reference was funny... I duped my dad into watching that video, recorded it and then posted it on youtube and facebook. It really pissed him off. I'll post it, only if requested, for I don't want to come off as trying too hard to attention whore....I just think you guys may think it's funny, that's the only reason I mention it.
Phobia 03:18 PM 06-19-2013

I didn't read that before and I made it about 2 paragraphs before I stopped this time. Hootie's reality is not true reality. Does the guy annoy me? Sure. He's a grating personality. But he doesn't respect anybody enough to take a warning or even a demand (when it reaches that point) seriously. Dude acts like he's an innocent victim when he's clearly not. Besides Joey, he's the one person we mods have wasted the most amount of time discussing, seeking solutions, and pleading with him. We cannot compel him to change his behaviors to suit our community standards through words alone. It's clear that a year away didn't even help. Hootie is right and everybody else is wrong. But it is fun watching Saul Good, Clay, and the others enable him. They're eventually going to enable him right into a permaban. It's not a question of if, but when...
BigCatDaddy 03:19 PM 06-19-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I didn't read that before and I made it about 2 paragraphs before I stopped this time. Hootie's reality is not true reality. Does the guy annoy me? Sure. He's a grating personality. But he doesn't respect anybody enough to take a warning or even a demand (when it reaches that point) seriously. Dude acts like he's an innocent victim when he's clearly not. Besides Joey, he's the one person we mods have wasted the most amount of time discussing, seeking solutions, and pleading with him. We cannot compel him to change his behaviors to suit our community standards through words alone. It's clear that a year away didn't even help. Hootie is right and everybody else is wrong. But it is fun watching Saul Good, Clay, and the others enable him. They're eventually going to enable him right into a permaban. It's not a question of if, but when...
SHOTS FIRED!
crazycoffey 03:22 PM 06-19-2013
Phobia doesn't have the balls to ban frootie again. Patteuuuuuu is in his head.....
Page 517 of 617
« First < 17417467507513514515516517 518519520521527567 > Last »
Up