ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 386
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:53 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I can't take credit, but Emergency Awesome pointed out that Little Finger saw where his dagger ended up with Arya. That tells him Bran has no interest in Little Finger which likely hurts Little Finger's chances of getting what he wants. And I'm sure Arya doesn't trust him given he was in King's Landing so she probably has it out for him in some way.
Great point. I forgot about the dagger.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 09:54 PM 08-06-2017
Littlefinger told Varys in season 3 that Chaos is a ladder. His mind had to have exploded at that moment with Bran
[Reply]
Dylan 09:54 PM 08-06-2017
Can the dragons mate?
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:55 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
Littlefinger told Varys in season 3 that Chaos is a ladder. His mind had to have exploded at that moment with Bran
Yea. I'm pretty sure I saw an eye flinch as a result of his bowels loosening.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:00 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by Dylan:
Can the dragons mate?
I can't recall anything specifically saying they can't.
[Reply]
Pogue 10:00 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by Dylan:
"You idiot...You fucking idiot."

- Tyrion Lannister
Like Tyrion, I was expecting Ser Jaime to get turned into ash. You fucking idiot!

By the way, I expect Jon Snow and Tyrion to ride the dragons at some point. I suspect they have Targaryen blood.

Bran scenes are very interesting given that he's changed, as it was noted by mereen tonight. He sees everything and littlefinger dropped a deuce when Bran said Chaos is a ladder. Probably will end up regretting giving him the dagger. Arya will likely kill him with it.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:08 PM 08-06-2017
OH SHIT.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:16 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
They'll resolve that by getting married.
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Or he gets her to "bend the knees." Eh, eh!?
"While you're here, I've got something else to show you, your grace"

*unzips pants*
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:17 PM 08-06-2017
At least they properly named the type of ballista, a scorpion. The Romans fielded many of them and were deadly accurate with them. They could also fire rather quickly, 3-4 bolts per minute with a trained crew.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:19 PM 08-06-2017
I'm glad they didn't do this, but when they were in the cave I thought Dany was about to tell Jon his people would follow him and the alliance if he became her husband.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:21 PM 08-06-2017
He is one of the more eligible political marriages around by process of death. The only other one is Rickon Tarly. I guess Dorne and the Riverlands are knee deep in civil war right now, though nothing has been mentioned.
[Reply]
Pogue 10:31 PM 08-06-2017
Assuming Ser Jaime lives, is he going to end up killing Cersei?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:36 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Assuming Ser Jaime lives, is he going to end up killing Cersei?
I have always kind of thought he would become Queen Slayer. But at this point if he was going to do it based on anything we know it would have happened by now. She doesn't have any real secrets from him. So perhaps she still tries to kill Tyrion and Jaime then protects Tyrion by killing her. I can't think of scenario beyond that which would cause him to want to kill her. I just don't think he would do it based on a disagreement over any run of the mill military strategy.

Maybe Dany captures him and says you can end this war by killing Cersi?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:04 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Lets hope she doesn't lose a dragon North of the wall.
Problem is, you know it's happening...
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:09 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
What is everyone's take on the nods between Arya and Littlefinger, as well as the dissatisfaction from Sansa? That seemed odd.
I took that Sansa is finally realizing that coming back from the dead, becoming a master assassin, and being able to see all things that have and will happen make her inability to do anything super-natural sort of uncool.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 386
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up