ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 167 of 256
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:52 AM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
It's one of the games I've never played.
And one of the games I never will.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:51 AM 03-30-2022
That game is way too easy to break. Wish it wasn't open world.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:54 AM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That game is way too easy to break. Wish it wasn't open world.
I'm assuming this comment stems from the ability to grind for power, thus circumventing much of the difficulty?

If so, I may actually give it a try. I don't mind the grind. I just can't do dying over and over.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:02 AM 03-30-2022
So i bought Tiny Tina's Wonderlands for my wife and she spent hours and hours on it, so i picked up a 2nd a copy for myself last night.

Again, i'm new to the Borderlands Franchise:

Thus far (only 8 levels in) I find the writing and theme to be hilarious. "Tiny Tina" is a bit of a breath of fresh air. The game is silly, and i find that refreshing. Thus far the zones have been unique and creative and my wife and i are having a blast blasting through foes and missions.

My only complaint, and it almost made me rage last night, was their bullshit ass servers. The "SHiFT" servers are trash. Initially, it showed both my wife and I as "Offline" even though we clearly werent.

I tried the LAN work around and the game couldn't detect my LAN server. After fiddling with the LAN shit, the SHiFT servers finally started working and we were finally able to get into Mulitplayer Co-Op. Really fucking frustrating.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:07 PM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'm assuming this comment stems from the ability to grind for power, thus circumventing much of the difficulty?

If so, I may actually give it a try. I don't mind the grind. I just can't do dying over and over.
You can level your weapon up to +10 in 30 minutes if you know what you're doing and in a couple hours if you follow a guide as a new player.

That puts your DPS near end game levels with just a bit of stat investment.

Also, if you REALLY don't want to grind just have someone drop you some Rune Stacks.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:24 PM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So i bought Tiny Tina's Wonderlands for my wife and she spent hours and hours on it, so i picked up a 2nd a copy for myself last night.

Thus far (only 8 levels in) I find the writing and theme to be hilarious. "Tiny Tina" is a bit of a breath of fresh air. The game is silly, and i find that refreshing. Thus far the zones have been unique and creative and my wife and i are having a blast blasting through foes and missions.

My only complaint, and it almost made me rage last night, was their bullshit ass servers. The "SHiFT" servers are trash. Initially, it showed both my wife and I as "Offline" even though we clearly werent.

I tried the LAN work around and the game couldn't detect my LAN server. After fiddling with the LAN shit, the SHiFT servers finally started working and we were finally able to get into Mulitplayer Co-Op. Really ****ing frustrating.
Shift can be a pain, but once you get it working it should work fine. I rarely have any problems playing coop. Oh and welcome to the whimsical world of Borderlands, hilarious stuff for the most part and never takes itself too seriously. :-)

If you're on PC and shift doesn't let you connect I find restarting all machines usually cures the problem.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:25 PM 03-30-2022
You can level your weapon up to +10 in 30 minutes if you know what you're doing and in a couple hours if you follow a guide as a new player.

That puts your DPS near end game levels with just a bit of stat investment.

Also, if you REALLY don't want to grind just have someone drop you some Rune Stacks.
Or just pop in a cheater of some kind to even it out I suppose. (Can't cheat online but I'm assuming single player seems fine)

https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewt...73f76d3cc045a3
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:29 PM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

I tried the LAN work around and the game couldn't detect my LAN server. After fiddling with the LAN shit, the SHiFT servers finally started working and we were finally able to get into Mulitplayer Co-Op. Really ****ing frustrating.
As Imon said earlier, you really need to check out Borderlands 2....especially if you're enjoying Tina.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:33 PM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
As Imon said earlier, you really need to check out Borderlands 2....especially if you're enjoying Tina.
My favorite is still Borderlands 1, but BL2 was amazing too. :-)

Could just be because Borderlands 1 started it all and was a bit more serious but they're all a fun romp. I love the characters in BL3, they have some hilarious zingers and one liners. The bad guys suck(Calypso twins) in BL3 though. The level design in Tiny Tina's is great, tons of unique locations and probably their best work. Also love the D&D setting, makes for fun times.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:05 PM 03-30-2022
Or just pop in a cheater of some kind to even it out I suppose. (Can't cheat online but I'm assuming single player seems fine)

https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewt...73f76d3cc045a3
Eh, I wouldn't do that. Surefire way to get banned.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:08 PM 03-30-2022
Eh, I wouldn't do that. Surefire way to get banned.
Even in single player? I mean the game is cracked and offline, not sure how that works.

Pretty sure Htismage doesn't play online anyways. I don't like using god modes but I don't mind eliminating frustrating mechanics like losing everything when you die.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:23 PM 03-30-2022

I look forward to playing this(If I'm not dead before it comes out)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:25 PM 03-30-2022
Even in single player? I mean the game is cracked and offline, not sure how that works.

Pretty sure Htismage doesn't play online anyways. I don't like using god modes but I don't mind eliminating frustrating mechanics like losing everything when you die.
I play on PS5 though. Not sure trainers/cheaters are going to work...
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:26 PM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I play on PS5 though. Not sure trainers/cheaters are going to work...
Ah well then you may want to pass. :-)

I forgot you play only console.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:31 PM 03-30-2022

[Reply]
Page 167 of 256
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217 > Last »
Up