ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 101
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:37 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by 1postanddone:
Yeah so pretty much they are gonna become just like Chiefs fans. "Mahomes is a golden god the undisputed GOAT who no team can even think of ever beating and no other QB in the league past and present is even close to his level of QB holiness
The reality that you have a running back playing quarterback must really suck. Also you outperformed your username, please stop now. Lamar will never be in Mahomes stratosphere, and God how they’re trying to make him be. Hopefully we get to embarrass your team again next week.
[Reply]
TEX 09:46 AM 01-13-2021
Ah the good ol days when Mahomes was better than Josh Allen
Allen pissed his pants last week at crunch time, again. He had that same lost look in his eyes that he did against the Texans last season. That was the Colts game to lose, and they did, as Allen nervously watched on the sideline, because he couldn't lead them to one last crucial first down to close the game out.
[Reply]
In58men 09:47 AM 01-13-2021
We should be getting updates on Willie and CEH at today’s presser.

Possibly Schwartz as well. Love you guys.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:49 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Allen pissed his pants last week at crunch time, again. He had that same lost look in his eyes that he did against the Texans last season. That was the Colts game to lose, and they did, as Allen nervously watched on the sideline, because he couldn't lead them to one last crucial first down to close the game out.

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:49 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
You're four posts past your namesake and can go hijack a different thread... bye.
I feel like the guy probably messed up his username when making his registration. You probably need to change it to 1winanddone or 1postseasonwinanddone. I feel like that’s what he was really meaning to say. You should do him a solid.
[Reply]
TEX 09:49 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
The reality that you have a running back playing quarterback must really suck. Also you outperformed your username, please stop now. Lamar will never be in Mahomes stratosphere, and God how they’re trying to make him be. Hopefully we get to embarrass your team again next week.
Exactly. Lamar Jackson is the same RB playing QB that he was in college. Yet very few call him out about it. That style will work for awhile, but it's not the recipe for longevity in the NFL.
[Reply]
TEX 09:50 AM 01-13-2021
I feel like the guy probably messed up his username when making his registration. You probably need to change it to one win and done or one postseason win and done. I feel like that’s what he was really meaning to say.
Or one post season win in a quarter of a century and done...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:51 AM 01-13-2021
"Mahomes is a golden god the undisputed GOAT who no team can even think of ever beating and no other QB in the league past and present is even close to his level of QB holiness
:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:53 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
This doesn't even make since, are you in grade school?

He has won a superbowl, had a superbowl mvp and a season mvp award. This is his third year starting.

I think you are a low effort troll.
He has won 23/24 games. He has accomplished more things in three years than most players do in their careers.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:53 AM 01-13-2021
Or one post season win in a quarter of a century and done...
I think he’s a ravens fan trolling our board.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:55 AM 01-13-2021
Ah the good ol days when Mahomes was better than Josh Allen
What has Allen won now...one division title & a playoff game!!!!!!! :-)

Amazing! :-)
[Reply]
TEX 09:56 AM 01-13-2021
Oh. Ok, then 0-3 against Mahomes #Forgetaboutit.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:57 AM 01-13-2021
He's a Ravens fan? :-)
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 09:59 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
We should be getting updates on Willie and CEH at today’s presser.

Possibly Schwartz as well. Love you guys.
loved schwartz when he was on the browns.

Just seen the browns activated Ward and KJ off the covid list. much needed corner help for the browns
[Reply]
Mav 10:11 AM 01-13-2021
Exactly. Lamar Jackson is the same RB playing QB that he was in college. Yet very few call him out about it. That style will work for awhile, but it's not the recipe for longevity in the NFL.
OH, Browns fans call him out about it all the time, and Ravens fans lose their minds. "He led the league in TD passes, unanimous MVP!"

They will show you all of the metrics, and what they all show is that he throws the ball over the middle to wide open tight ends, and then Ravens fans cry about their lack of talent at receiver, and then you see him try to hit Boykin on a post corner, and he threw it short and inside because he doesnt have the arm strength or accuracy to get it outside.

Its extremely maddening. Lamar is great for what he is. A guy who can run, and he isnt terrible at finding the open guy. but his limited ability to stretch the field consistently at all will always be their undoing in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 101
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Up