ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 354
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119169 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
loochy 07:42 AM 07-07-2015
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
I regularly interact with college students
I bet you do

you sicko you
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 07:44 AM 07-07-2015
Originally Posted by loochy:
I bet you do

you sicko you
Jealous? :-)
[Reply]
loochy 07:46 AM 07-07-2015
Jealous? :-)
No, because it's just a bunch of little kids, right?
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:51 AM 07-07-2015
Perhaps I'm in the minority here, but I regularly interact with college students by volunteering for a national organization. Most of the students I meet with are juniors or seniors but I sometimes see 1st or 2nd year students. To me, they look like children (whether well-developed or not).
Yeah, talking to them kills it for me. That's why I just casually look. It keeps the fantasy alive :-)
[Reply]
Predarat 07:53 AM 07-07-2015
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Yeah, talking to them kills it for me. That's why I just casually look. It keeps the fantasy alive :-)
If you are lucky you just might get an OMG or FML in between selfies.
[Reply]
loochy 07:54 AM 07-07-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
I'll just bump this picture because this thread is headed in a direction that I don't like.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 07:58 AM 07-07-2015
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
At risk of making my weekly post on this of all threads (heh), the guys who admit that they'd do the deed (now) with a (physically mature) 17 year old if it were socially acceptable... are correct.

now, I'm a 32 year old man. I'm finishing up my phd and work in a lab... there are young, nubile 19-22 year olds who my boss hires as 'scenery' to extract DNA from tissues... they're hot as hell sometimes and I obviously look at the scenery (I'm happily attached with a 7 month old little girl, so looking is about my speed), but Chi is correct. Once you start having conversations with them and realize just how different tenish years is in age (especially some, who are less mature obviously), anything more than "I'd screw your brains out in my head" is off the table.
[Reply]
KC native 08:20 AM 07-07-2015
She's only 17
but that ass is looking 23
if I hit, I don't want to go to the clink

[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:18 AM 07-07-2015
I'll just bump this picture because this thread is headed in a direction that I don't like.
Thank you...
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:31 AM 07-07-2015

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:27 PM 07-07-2015
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I never knew that song was so creepy.

And yet, the most creepy thing about that video was the striped muscle shirt he was wearing.

Oh, and you better be glad this dude can't fly, because if he could, he would be raping your daughter right now.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:59 PM 07-07-2015
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
The rotary payphone is all like -> :-)
[Reply]
eDave 01:38 PM 07-07-2015

[Reply]
scho63 04:28 PM 07-07-2015
I think every school needs to give female teachers a psych test before they hire them.

Question 1. Show them photos of naked men and have them pick one- A) 15 years old B) 25 years old C) 35 years old D) 45 years old E) Naked old man with droopy balls

Question 2. How often do you fantasize about sleeping with your students? A) Once a year B) Once a month C) Once a day D) Once an hour E) Yuck naked young boys

Question 3. How many of your neighbor's young sons turn you on? A) None of them B) 1-2 C) 3-5 D) 6-10 E) ALL OF THEM

Question 4. One of your young students is sick and he needs a sponge bath. Do you: A) Close your eyes and do whatever is needed because you're a giver B) undress him and go to town making sure he is clean C) get undressed yourself and join him so you can wash each other D) Call a nurse to do it

Question 5. One of your young male students asks that you text him some photos of yourself. Do you: A) Send him some nice photos of you on travel, drinking, and out with your friends B) send some photos of you in your bra and panties C) Send him some naked photos of yourself D) Send him a video of you getting gangbanged by 2 other students and ask him to come over E) Politely decline

I bet many of them fail! LOL
[Reply]
cabletech94 06:10 PM 07-07-2015
still wood.......
[Reply]
Page 69 of 354
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119169 > Last »
Up