ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 179 of 354
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189229279 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
RockChalk 11:05 AM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Pending introduction of additional evidence.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:31 PM 12-19-2017
When your husband catches you and they say it's been happening for a year...Lets just say he may not be a credible witness. Wait Clay, you're married?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:32 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Based off of mug shot: GUILTY
She's guilty.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:54 PM 12-19-2017
Either a lot of these husbands arent putting it on the wife like they should, or the women are just relentless whores
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 10:11 PM 12-19-2017
I had a spanish teacher and computer teacher back in Harrisonville that everyone would've plowed. Teachers are all little horny devils trying to hide it inside.

My first year of spanish that bitch gave me a 13% grade. Total bullshit. I only wanted to **** her more. How are we supposed to learn spanish with that ass running around the room.
[Reply]
eDave 10:13 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Pending introduction of additional evidence.
Hung jury. Could go either way.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:32 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
Former Christian school teacher, 29, arrested days after being caught in bed with teen boy by husband.

A former Oregon Christian school teacher was arrested after being accused of having an affair with a 15-year-old student that lasted for more than a year, authorities said Monday.

Andrea Nicole Baber, 29, was arrested at her home in Cottage Grove on Friday, the Register-Guard reported. The arrest came days after Baber’s husband allegedly walked in on her and the teen in bed, according to the News-Review.

“Andrea has always felt called to work with youth and is very excited that God opened the door for her to be part of the Logos team,”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/19...teen-cops.html

That first pic isn't her.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:35 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
Hung jury. Could go either way.
We need the husband to provide pictures of the pussy, that can be an effective tie breaker. Lord knows if it's not trimmed:

GUILTY!!!!
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 10:51 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
That first pic isn't her.
Girls can do some crazy things with the magic of makeup. I'm fairly certain it's the same girl.
[Reply]
Cornstock 11:35 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by baitism:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/30...chick-fil.html

A Texas world history teacher is accused of having a sexual relationship with a former male student after the two met at a restaurant, authorities said.

Michelle Schiffer, 23, of Houston, allegedly had sexual intercourse with one of her former students, now 16, in July after the two met up at a local Chick-fil-A restaurant, court documents stated.

The alleged improper relationship was reported by an anonymous student to Cheryl Henry, principal of Cypress-Springs High School where Schiffer taught.

Authorities said Schiffer admitted to meeting the student at the restaurant before they went to a friend’s apartment to have sex, Click 2 Houston reported.

Schiffer also allegedly admitted she and the student smoked marijuana in her vehicle.

The student was 15 years old at the time of the alleged incidents.

Schiffer has been charged with improper relationship with a student and sexual assault of a child. She is out on $30,000 bond.

In a statement, the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District said Schiffer was immediately removed from campus and placed on administrative leave once they learned of the allegations.

“We will continue to protect our students and not tolerate relationships of an inappropriate nature,” the statement said.

GUILTY
They're really cracking down on this in Texas. Gone are the days of a quiet resignation and moving on to a new school district. They'll bring criminal charges against the administration if they don't report it.

There are a lot of sexually frustrated female teachers out there...
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:54 PM 12-19-2017
It appears that a young man's dream of banging his teacher comes true more often than anyone ever thought.
[Reply]
scho63 11:05 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
It appears that a young man's dream of banging his teacher comes true more often than anyone ever thought.
Based on what I've seen, that might even be an understatement. :-)

What's in the food or water these women are consuming? :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:21 PM 12-20-2017
Good odds some planet teacher wives are getting plowed on the side.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:23 PM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Kotters ball and chain, for sure
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:00 AM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:

I'm stupid "planet teacher"????
[Reply]
Page 179 of 354
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189229279 > Last »
Up