ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 167 of 354
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217267 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
threebag 09:21 AM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Bet she wears lace, smells like lavender and is juicy in the middle.

Guilty as fuck
[Reply]
threebag 09:24 AM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I'd acquit based on the glasses.
You a sick mofo...
:-)
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:25 AM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

Good God almighty.
Why does everyone keep quoting the fat girl pic?
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:27 AM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
You a sick mofo...:-)
Not those :-)
[Reply]
scho63 09:27 AM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by Bweb:
High school teacher Jessie Lorene Goline, 25, has been accused of sleeping with four different students — two in the same night.
What the hell is with these women's hormones these days? :-)

I'm gonna dye my hair black and part it in the middle, buy a pair of glasses, wear some overalls and Hush Puppy shoes, carry a back pack and reenter 10th grade.

I'll have a much better chance of getting laid then I do now! JFC!!!!:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 09:33 AM 09-21-2017
Temporary stay granted pending the introduction of additional evidence.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:28 AM 09-21-2017
Her mug shot is misleading...
http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/jessie...t-lorene-pics/
[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:42 AM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Her mug shot is misleading...
http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/jessie...t-lorene-pics/
Originally Posted by :
Goline now faces very stiff charges.

[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:42 AM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Temporary stay granted pending the introduction of additional evidence.

What say you now?
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:05 AM 09-21-2017

What say you now?
Not guilty
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:23 AM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by Bweb:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/20...-cops-say.html

High school teacher Jessie Lorene Goline, 25, has been accused of sleeping with four different students — two in the same night.

A former high school teacher in Arkansas accused of sleeping with four different students — two of them in the same night — stood before a judge Wednesday.

Jessie Lorene Goline, 25, faces one count of first-degree sexual assault, Arkansas Online reported.

Four students — three from Marked Tree School District and one from East Poinsett County School District — allegedly had sex with Goline, who was a teacher at Marked Tree High School, from January to April 2016, according to Arkansas Online.

SUBSTITUTE TEACHER, 26, IN COURT ACCUSED OF SEX, NUDE PICS SENT TO 18-YEAR-OLD STUDENT

Goline reportedly contacted the students via text message, which, according to court documents, “became more and more sexual in nature.”

One of the students stated Goline texted him and asked him to go to her apartment, where they later had sexual intercourse.

Another student said Goline picked him up in Marked Tree, then drove him to her apartment in Jonesboro, where they had sex twice, KAIT-TV reported. That student told authorities that another student also visited Goline’s apartment that same night.

NEW JERSEY WOMAN ADMITS FORCING 16-YEAR-OLD INTO 'HELLISH LIFE OF SEXUAL SLAVERY'

A third student told Arkansas State Police that Goline sent him sexually explicit texts, including a photo of herself in undergarments. The student said Goline commented on “how good he looked in class,” and “texted him that she would like to have sex with him but he was too young.”

Goline told authorities that she had sexual relations with four students, according to Arkansas Online, but believed one of them was 18, when he was “way younger than what he had told her.”

Court documents stated that Goline went to Principal Matt Wright’s office crying, while he was in the midst of reporting the situation to the Arkansas Crimes Against Children hotline.

TEACHER, 29, PLEADS GUILTY TO SEX WITH HER BOY STUDENT, 15, WHO WORKED ON HER FARM

When Wright asked if she had any inappropriate contact with students, Goline allegedly said, “I’m not going to lose my husband,” but added, “We had sex.”

Goline was booked into the Craighead County Detention Center Wednesday afternoon on a $5,000 bond, and was waiting for an Oct. 31 court appearance. KAIT-TV reported she was released from custody later in the afternoon.

If convicted, Goline could face 10 to 40 years, or life, in prison.
Not guilty
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:25 AM 09-21-2017
Same girl oops.....whatever NOT GUILTY
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 11:42 AM 09-21-2017

What say you now?
Well since she is a teacher, I would treat her like Sandy Hook and shoot a bunch of kids inside of her

Too dark..maybe too soon for that kind of joke
[Reply]
Rausch 11:48 AM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by mac459:
Well since she is a teacher, I would treat her like Sandy Hook and shoot a bunch of kids inside of her

As long as you aren't on anti-depressants I think it's fair...
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:55 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by mac459:

:-) Its wrong but its funny.
[Reply]
Page 167 of 354
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217267 > Last »
Up