ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 662
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204254654 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
ArrowheadHawk 02:48 PM 04-22-2012
This thread is dying. Anybody catch the fights last night.
[Reply]
pr_capone 02:52 PM 04-22-2012
Rashad is the Bernie Mac of the UFC... minus the whole dead thing. Loves that he got his shit pushed in... especially after that little shoulder dance at the beginning of the 2nd rd after he got a shot in on Jones.

I was a little turned off on this whole even though because it felt very WWE with the whole ex-bff's angle. That whole thing felt manufactured.
[Reply]
Cheater5 03:06 PM 04-22-2012
Went to Atlanta and saw the fights last night at Phillips Arena. Overall atmosphere was great (drink prices through the roof), and it was a pretty good venue. The fights were...lackluster. Lots of booing, which I don't dig. From my perspective Jones controlled the fight and did what he had to do, no more. Rematch anyone?
[Reply]
In58men 03:09 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Went to Atlanta and saw the fights last night at Phillips Arena. Overall atmosphere was great (drink prices through the roof), and it was a pretty good venue. The fights were...lackluster. Lots of booing, which I don't dig. From my perspective Jones controlled the fight and did what he had to do, no more. Rematch anyone?
No rematch Jones won all 5 rounds, it would be different if RE gave him some sort of challenge. Glad I get these fights for free.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:06 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Hell no to a rematch. It wasn't a close fight. I'd like to see him fight Gustfsson next at 205 and after that he should probably fight some HW's.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 06:09 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Hell no to a rematch. It wasn't a close fight. I'd like to see him fight Gustfsson next at 205 and after that he should probably fight some HW's.
Rashad looked done after the 2nd round. That elbow jab is just freakish.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:11 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Rashad looked done after the 2nd round. That elbow jab is just freakish.
Right, he seemed like he was just trying to avoid getting KO'd rather then mix it up a bit.
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 07:09 PM 04-22-2012
Gifed up the Evans strut -- it was too good.
Bones Jones looked like he had been studying Tony Jaa with those elbow strikes. Dude is an absolute stud. Shocker of the night? Rory MacDonald fucking destroying Mills.. wow - this guy is gonna be fun to watch.

[Reply]
ArrowheadHawk 07:57 PM 04-22-2012
It was fun to watch. Evans and Jones are my two favorite fighters. I was hoping Evans would win because I think Jones is a for sure Hall of Famer. I just don't understand why Rashad didn't try to use his wrestling.
[Reply]
In58men 08:00 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer:
Bones Jones looked like he had been studying Tony Jaa with those elbow strikes. Dude is an absolute stud. Shocker of the night? Rory MacDonald ****ing destroying Mills.. wow - this guy is gonna be fun to watch.

Evans reminded me of Denzel in Training Day lmao
[Reply]
Sorter 08:18 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer:
Bones Jones looked like he had been studying Tony Jaa with those elbow strikes. Dude is an absolute stud. Shocker of the night? Rory MacDonald ****ing destroying Mills.. wow - this guy is gonna be fun to watch.

You were shocked about Rory? I mean, they basically threw Mills to the wolves; Rory is a monster. Watch his fight with Condit or Nate Diaz. Word out of Tristar is that they think he's the future of WW.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:22 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk:
It was fun to watch. Evans and Jones are my two favorite fighters. I was hoping Evans would win because I think Jones is a for sure Hall of Famer. I just don't understand why Rashad didn't try to use his wrestling.
Jones keeps people at such a huge distance there is no way to shoot on the guy. That's not even considering he was a great wrestler that is likely damn hard to take down if you even get to those legs and avoid eating a monster knee to the nose.
[Reply]
Shogun 08:23 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Gustaffson would get eaten. He showed a lot of promise, but that is a work in progress.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:25 PM 04-22-2012
Originally Posted by Shogun:
Gustaffson would get eaten. He showed a lot of promise, but that is a work in progress.
I think anybody would get eaten, but physically he matches up the best. Who else you got at LHW?

I really hope they don't try to throw Hendo in with him.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:31 PM 04-22-2012
Hendo is already confirmed by Uncle Dana to be next for Jones. Gus would get worked on the ground. Wrestlefucked by Phil Davis makes me shudder to think what Jones' elbows would do to him. Yikes.
[Reply]
Page 154 of 662
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204254654 > Last »
Up