ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 46
« First < 354142434445 46 >
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Brock 05:06 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Do you + Hoots have a thing going? Romantically?
Prison Bitch and gay innuendo go together like peanut butter and jelly
Dallas Chief 05:07 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
It's already out there. And the main reason that rule was created was regarding lineups. Seeing as how the drama has been removed from the group, I don't see future info being shared.

With that said, I'm done. If these guys want to know what's happening, they should have bought in.
I appreciate the work you guys are about to undertake and agree that they should have bought in if they wanted to know the details. Have a great evening.
BigRedChief 05:11 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
It's already out there. And the main reason that rule was created was regarding lineups. Seeing as how the drama has been removed from the group, I don't see future info being shared.

With that said, I'm done. If these guys want to know what's happening, they should have bought in.
Yep, Hootie violated the Fight club rule, we had to explain the fan Duel stuff because he got banned. Lets put the fight club rule back in place.
Dallas Chief 05:18 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yep, Hootie violated the Fight club rule, we had to explain the fan Duel stuff because he got banned. Lets put the fight club rule back in place.
Nuke the thread from orbit...it's the only way to be sure.:-)
TimBone 05:21 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I still believe Chris616 was a mod mult. Think about it, everyone else just gets banned...he was completely erased from the site for a reason. No way in hell that guy was real.
We were already told by a mod that Chris616 was a mult. They wouldn't say who it was, though.
Dallas Chief 05:25 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
We were already told by a mod that Chris616 was a mult. They wouldn't say who it was, though.
Don't care. The act was brilliantly entertaining.
Bugeater 05:26 PM 10-26-2015
One of the mods, think it was Bwana, recently confirmed it was another mod's mult. My guess is Phobia, that would be right up his alley to do something like that.
TimBone 05:27 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Don't care. The act was brilliantly entertaining.
Yeah, I'm not talking shit at all. Just confirming MTG's thought that it wasn't a real person.
TimBone 05:29 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Baconeater:
One of the mods, think it was Bwana, recently confirmed it was another mod's mult. My guess is Phobia, that would be right up his alley to do something like that.
Well, he should make another appearance.
alnorth 05:53 PM 10-26-2015
I don't believe this will hold if you guys go on a tear and end the season in the black. If there are no more updates, everyone will just assume you guys lost a ton of money and continue to laugh about it, so I think the temptation to brag will be too high.
ThaVirus 06:03 PM 10-26-2015
Fan Duel took in $272 MILLION last week. Paid out $65 MILLION. Thats some handsome profits.
And paid out another $200 million in marketing.
alnorth 06:05 PM 10-26-2015
Fan Duel took in $272 MILLION last week. Paid out $65 MILLION. Thats some handsome profits.
They need more competition. The competition internationally for internet gambling and internet poker is ruthless to the point where the house edge became very reasonable and low.
Bugeater 06:07 PM 10-26-2015
Well, he should make another appearance.
Meh, I thought it was a lame mult. I largely ignored it.

Here's an expert at mults in action right here:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=166130

Well, except for the part where he forgot to log in under the mult anyway...
Dartgod 06:13 PM 10-26-2015

I never saw that one.

B**KING BRILLIANT!
TimBone 06:14 PM 10-26-2015

Oh, my. That was fabulous.
Page 45 of 46
« First < 354142434445 46 >
Up