ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 36
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
RNR 10:00 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by DTLB58:
I wish I could believe this was true. In fact I wish all non-Chiefs fams would stay off our BB. :-)
Really?
[Reply]
NewChief 10:00 PM 11-09-2003
My theory is that Otter just couldnt' handle all the love and positive rep he was getting for his newfound Trent Green love, so he had to go racial on TJ to balance the cosmic scales of asshole-dom.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:01 PM 11-09-2003
I like having rival fans around. It is even fun to throw around trolls.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 10:01 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Thats it? Even after the orig PM which he got a warning for. A psot that he said he would do it again AND whatever was edited by Logical on this thread tonight?

For whatever it is worth I think Otter should be banned.
Jim took care of the second insult (according to what I read in Otter's post). I will not second guess the decisions of another moderator in a public format.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 10:02 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by NewChief:
In the various online communities I've been a part of in the last 10 so so years (starting with rec.music.dead and some IRC channels), I've seen this little scenario probably 1000 times. I can honestly say that I've never seen any heated departure like this stick. I've seen people leave and never come back but not do it successfully after a big announcement of their imminent departure. Maybe Taco will break the mold, though.
yeah, we were actually overdue for one of these "you can't live with out me" threads...they all think we're being punished, but really they are, and once they realize that they come back, sheepishly...by the way, I smell a poll: whats the over/under on taco's return...
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:02 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by NewChief:
so he had to go racial on TJ to balance the cosmic scales of asshole-dom.
Asshole-dom...

funny stuff.
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 10:02 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Clique? What clique? Are you suggesting that Otter, Russ, and kcnut have a clique?

Jeesh.
You know, it isn't very nice how you won't let anyone sit at your table during lunch. Then there was that one incident at the water fountain by Mr. Jones' class....
[Reply]
MrBlond 10:03 PM 11-09-2003
How come Kevin got the name but I didnt get the post count I requested BEFORE Kevin requested the name?

TJs 14,000+ added to my 6,000+ puts me right there with endelt. Which should make me an honorary mod for a day. Complete with the power to skyrocket my rep.

This is BS and obviously favortism toward Kevin. I'm leaving. Delete memyseli's account, you won't have me to kick around anymore. :-)
[Reply]
Logical 10:03 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Otter:
Explain please.
You know what you did was intended to inflame through a variation of the racist term. I deleted only the one line, as I said you are better than this and I hope you will cool off. I think you can figure out what 2nd warning means.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:03 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Jim took care of the second insult (according to what I read in Otter's post). I will not second guess the decisions of another moderator in a public format.
I am not asking you to judge another MOD, I am saying it is another instance of a line of problems that I think shouldn't be tolerated on this board.
[Reply]
FringeNC 10:03 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Otter:
Poor T@co.

Would have it been more acceptable if I put my words in an off-center post where I insulted him but really didn't say what I meant'

Second warning, come on otter that is not called for - Logical
Everyone insults everyone else on this board. Your insult had the sophistication of a 3rd grader.
[Reply]
Otter 10:04 PM 11-09-2003
Do whatever you have to do to my account.

But I'll say this, you're a c-u-n-t T@co and a coward. :-)
[Reply]
tommykat 10:05 PM 11-09-2003
Not a clue of what is going on here/and don't care really..........just a shame that taco could take away football by saying adios.......Sorry jon...:-) ,but I look here for football on Sunday not another see ya later.
[Reply]
alanm 10:06 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by :
Anything else you need? I also enjoy moonlight beach walks and romantic music beside the fireplace.
Russ, are you a cheap date and put out too? :-):-):-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 10:06 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by JennyGump:
You know, it isn't very nice how you won't let anyone sit at your table during lunch. Then there was that one incident at the water fountain by Mr. Jones' class....
You show your boobs some more and you can get in the clique. Kevin does it all the time.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 36
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up