ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl gear NFL Shop
Lprechaun 04:13 PM 01-21-2020
Just looked at jerseys and they are about sold out. Surely they will restock right? I mean they just got introduced today and already gone.
Since I know we've never gotten to go thru this anyone have experience with other super bowl items thru NFL shop?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:13 PM 01-21-2020
Us winning the Super Bowl would be fantastic for my heart but terrible for my wallet.

T Shirts, hats, memorabilia, newspapers, magazines, videos

I’m going to drop a small fortune on Super Bowl champion stuff if we win.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:16 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO:
just what i think, buuuuttttt super bowl champs stuff ??? priceless
Oh, absolutely. I went nuts after the Royals won the World Series in 2015. I probably have 8-10 World Champs shirts/hoodies from that year, plus posters, pennants, etc. I plan to do the same in a couple weeks.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:42 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Brooklyn:
Don’t mess with Dhgate fellas. I got an Eric Berry home jersey and then he got cancer. I got a Carmelo Anthony jersey and he fell off a cliff. I got a Syndergaard WS jersey and he tore up his shoulder.

Karma is real, and it wants you to buy authentic products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you buy a Dick Curl polo? What happened then?
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:50 PM 01-21-2020
There’s a book on Facebook I keep seeing that has stats, pics, stories from the whole season and will include the super bowl. We win, I’ll buy that I think.
[Reply]
DJay23 09:40 PM 01-21-2020
I jumped on merchandise about an hour after the game was over. This is something that hasn't happened in my lifetime until now. I want to commemorate it. I got a t-shirt, stocking cap, hoodie, and Mahomes jersey with the super bowl patch. If we win the Super Bowl, I'll buy more.

I also bought everything I could get my hands on during the Royals run. You don't know how often any of this will happen and if you have the means, why not spend the money? I have never found that I missed the money spent more than I have enjoyed the the mementos.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:41 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Ahh haaa sweet

https://twitter.com/chiefs/status/12...146479109?s=21
[Reply]
Brooklyn 08:38 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Did you buy a Dick Curl polo? What happened then?

I was going to buy it, but I ran out of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Lzen 08:41 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Not buying anything until after the Super Bowl. No point in buying AFC Championship stuff if we win it all. And I don’t want stuff that references a lost Super Bowl if we lose.

In the interim I’ve got plenty of existing Chiefs stuff to tide me over.
That's pretty much how I am these days. I used to buy AFC West Champs shirts but anymore I just don't care about that. Superbowl is the goal.
[Reply]
Spott 08:44 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
Www.dhgate.com

I’ve heard chinese sites make the chiefs home jersey too dark of a red but the other jerseys are nice. I got a veterans camo Mahomes jersey from them and am very happy with it. The hoodies look nice..I paid $70 for one at academy but my wife stole it and I’m not paying 70 for another
My son has a bunch of them from those websites and only one came back like that. The rest were pretty nice and about a quarter of the price.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:56 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
I was going to order one of the game jerseys. All out. 3xl available though
Not after you posted this on CP
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:11 AM 01-22-2020
Not buying anything until after the Super Bowl. No point in buying AFC Championship stuff if we win it all. And I don’t want stuff that references a lost Super Bowl if we lose.

same for me
[Reply]
tredadda 09:22 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
My son has a bunch of them from those websites and only one came back like that. The rest were pretty nice and about a quarter of the price.
Just checked out their website and noticed all the jerseys are missing the NFL shield on the collar. Is that normal for jerseys from there?
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:51 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
I know someone who bought one of those fake jerseys from China and got a weird skin rash on both his arms after the first time he wore it. Who knows what kind of chemicals are on them
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:10 AM 01-22-2020

Exactly how I feel. I have enough stuff. Give me the Superbowl winner cap.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 11:04 AM 01-22-2020
Just ordered a Mahomes SB jersey off of Nike.com which unlike NFL shop they have the red jersey available for preorder
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up