ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl gear NFL Shop
Lprechaun 04:13 PM 01-21-2020
Just looked at jerseys and they are about sold out. Surely they will restock right? I mean they just got introduced today and already gone.
Since I know we've never gotten to go thru this anyone have experience with other super bowl items thru NFL shop?
[Reply]
Hoover 05:36 PM 01-21-2020
I agree with the AFC Championship stuff, but I liked this hat

[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:37 PM 01-21-2020
I heard an ad on Sirius NFL Network today for Superbowl programs. I think that I'm going to do that. That would be a great piece of Memorabilia.
[Reply]
Hoover 05:37 PM 01-21-2020
Thought this was cool too.

[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:39 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Not buying anything until after the Super Bowl. No point in buying AFC Championship stuff if we win it all. And I don’t want stuff that references a lost Super Bowl if we lose.

In the interim I’ve got plenty of existing Chiefs stuff to tide me over.
I am absolutely that way when it comes to the division, but conference championship is different. Hell, there is a trophy involved. That’s worth commemorating. I do agree with the Super Bowl, not worth having any of it if we don’t win.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:42 PM 01-21-2020
i bought a shirt...Some of the other stuff would not have shown up until next thursday. So not worth it. IF we win-I will spend A LOT OF MONEY.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 05:49 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Got a link to this? I remember someone linking it before, can't remember how good the gear actually is.

The reviews of that site are horrible.
Www.dhgate.com

I’ve heard chinese sites make the chiefs home jersey too dark of a red but the other jerseys are nice. I got a veterans camo Mahomes jersey from them and am very happy with it. The hoodies look nice..I paid $70 for one at academy but my wife stole it and I’m not paying 70 for another
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:52 PM 01-21-2020
The fuck you asking???
[Reply]
srvy 06:14 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I agree with the AFC Championship stuff, but I liked this hat

Yeah I love that hat also. But then I remember other white hats I have bought and simply put they are for show not wearing they get filthy fast.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:39 PM 01-21-2020
I really have to control myself. On the one hand, I want to load up on AFC champ gear, but I dont want to blow the budget and then not be able to get as much SB Champ gear as I want. I did get a t-shirt and the hat pictured above, but that's it for now.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 06:42 PM 01-21-2020
Don’t mess with Dhgate fellas. I got an Eric Berry home jersey and then he got cancer. I got a Carmelo Anthony jersey and he fell off a cliff. I got a Syndergaard WS jersey and he tore up his shoulder.

Karma is real, and it wants you to buy authentic products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Frazod 06:54 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I am absolutely that way when it comes to the division, but conference championship is different. Hell, there is a trophy involved. That’s worth commemorating. I do agree with the Super Bowl, not worth having any of it if we don’t win.
I can see that, but if they win the Super Bowl I'm buying a shit ton of stuff. Hell, I may even get a tattoo.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:56 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Brooklyn:
Don’t mess with Dhgate fellas. I got an Eric Berry home jersey and then he got cancer. I got a Carmelo Anthony jersey and he fell off a cliff. I got a Syndergaard WS jersey and he tore up his shoulder.

Karma is real, and it wants you to buy authentic products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If karma was real, the Cheatriots wouldn't have six Lombardis.
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 07:05 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
Yep. The AFC Champs stuff will be cool for a couple weeks, but after that, it's pretty useless.
just what i think, buuuuttttt super bowl champs stuff ??? priceless
[Reply]
Dayze 08:01 PM 01-21-2020
I have a feeling I’m going to spend a small fortune.
I rarely buy gear .....but it’s going to get out of hand.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 08:03 PM 01-21-2020
I need it all like right now!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up