ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>AB Goes Ike Turner
gblowfish 03:48 PM 01-21-2020
Apparently he's beating up people again...

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-poli...213414774.html
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 04:40 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Why does violent behavior make him "bipolar"?
I never understood the assertion. You hear it on TV too..
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 04:41 PM 01-21-2020
Obviously Brown is a piece of shit, but not the kind we want to sign.

This piece of shit been murdered or land in jail yet?
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 04:51 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
I'm sure CTE is playing some kind of a role in this. Regardless, hopefully he gets everything straightened out and can get his life under control.
CTE? Fame, yes!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:07 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
It’s so obvious that he needs serious help.

I don’t understand why everyone on the internet finds this all so hilarious. He’s going to either seriously hurt someone really soon or get arrested or both. Suddenly it won’t be so funny anymore.
No sympathy for the dumbass. He's been a head case his whole NFL life and looking back you have to give Tomlin credit for dealing with his shit for so long.
[Reply]
jaa1025 05:13 PM 01-21-2020
Don’t do drugs kids
[Reply]
stumppy 05:17 PM 01-21-2020
This is typical behavior for him. Has been for a long time. The only difference now is Tomlin isn't around to cover his crazy ass. Gotta give MT credit for keeping a lid on the thug behaviour as long as he did.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:24 PM 01-21-2020
Jesus. If Charlie Sheen was a football player.... :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:26 PM 01-21-2020
CTE. Though from what Ryan Clark has said earlier this season, this might also be in part just who this guy is. But CTE probably removed whatever mental restraints he had to govern his behavior.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 05:35 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
CTE. Though from what Ryan Clark has said earlier this season, this might also be in part just who this guy is. But CTE probably removed whatever mental restraints he had to govern his behavior.
Millions have some form of CTE from playing school yard football and other sports. We don't do and say the dumb things AB does. Quit giving him a pass by saying it's just CTE. He's a racist punk, that's what he is!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:37 PM 01-21-2020
I would assume it's not the CTE even though he may develop that. It's more the fact that he's having trouble dealing with and accepting his NFL career is over. Some people are just self destructive and when you're wealthy its even easier to be that way because you think you're invincible.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:42 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
dude has to be bipolar...wow
CTE
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:55 PM 01-21-2020
CTE is for sure a potential contributor. But as I was watching the Aaron Hernandez documentary, I feel like too many of these head cases are being blamed exclusively on CTE. Why can't a dude just be crazy? It seems to me you have a young immature kid thrown into fame way too soon, got crazy drunk off the spotlight, and has no idea how to handle it.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:03 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
CTE is for sure a potential contributor. But as I was watching the Aaron Hernandez documentary, I feel like too many of these head cases are being blamed exclusively on CTE. Why can't a dude just be crazy? It seems to me you have a young immature kid thrown into fame way too soon, got crazy drunk off the spotlight, and has no idea how to handle it.
Or, there's science:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...4a0_story.html
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:09 PM 01-21-2020
cwd-chronic wasting disease. Deer are getting it.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:12 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Or, there's science:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...4a0_story.html
I'm talking about it as the only factor. In Hernandez's case, he was getting into tons of trouble probably way before the worst of the CTE, right? Same with Antonio Brown - he's been crazy cocky his entire career. Seems CTE brings the worst out of bad tendencies, but it starts with a person having bad tendencies to begin with.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up