ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark goes off!!
Dante84 09:38 PM 01-19-2020
Love this dude so much

Frank Clark. Enjoy. Trust me.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/E3AFuZDX3L

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) January 20, 2020

[Reply]
BWillie 11:12 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You're a ****ing idiot.

They're not "my Niners", you dimwitted dolt, but I guarantee that Spagnuolo is taking the running game seriously.

Oh, and this 8 or 9 game win streak we've been has coincided with Andy Reid's re-discovery of a run game.

Amazing, how that works. The Chargers game in Mexico, the Raiders game at Arrowhead, the game at Chicago, especially, those games are where the season turned around, and the run game on offense was a huge part of that.
Absolutely right. Lets trade Mahomes for Derrick Henry. Tyreek Hill for a pro bowl offensive lineman. Then we would be going places!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:14 PM 01-19-2020
Wait, did someone forward the argument that a running back who managed 3.6 YPC against us was “destroying” us?

This was a complete team win. The D showed up against both phases of Tenn’s offense beautifully.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:15 PM 01-19-2020
We were hitting hard all game. Both lines played great!
[Reply]
BossChief 11:16 PM 01-19-2020
He was amazing all game. An animal with ill intent.

The coolest part was after the game ended he went around the stadium and showed appreciation to the fans and gave us a show.

Then he went and got a Chiefs flag and jogged around the track near the stands waving it all over out of pride.

If it weren’t for Mahomes, he’d be my favorite player and is quickly getting into the conversation with DT as best DE I’ve seen play for this team. He’s an elite man ass rusher and -with all due respect- DT was NEVER the run defender Frank is.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:17 PM 01-19-2020
That was fairly fucking badass
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:18 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Absolutely right. Lets trade Mahomes for Derrick Henry. Tyreek Hill for a pro bowl offensive lineman. Then we would be going places!
No one can possibly be as dumb as you. We didn't need that bullshit today.

Mahomes and Williams were enough of a run game.

Hell, Mahomes probably ran for almost as many yards as Henry.

Man, you're dense as a brick.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:19 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
We were hitting hard all game. Both lines played great!
Sorensen and Tyrann were punishing Titans players for having the ball.

It was amazing to watch.

Toward the end of the game their guys were pulling up.

So will 49ers players in 2 weeks
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:20 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He was amazing all game. An animal with ill intent.

The coolest part was after the game ended he went around the stadium and showed appreciation to the fans and gave us a show.

Then he went and got a Chiefs flag and jogged around the track near the stands waving it all over out of pride.

If it weren’t for Mahomes, he’d be my favorite player and is quickly getting into the conversation with DT as best DE I’ve seen play for this team. He’s an elite man ass rusher and -with all due respect- DT was NEVER the run defender Frank is.
DT was shitty at the run because he was shitty at practicing. Frank knows his defensive assignments and how to get off or around blocks and he knows the other teams shit as well.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:20 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
How long have you held that position, Mr. Flip-flop?
Since Andy started running the ball. During the stretch of @Chargers, vsRaiders, @Chicago.

Maybe you missed it.

And it's not a flip-flop. I'm allowed to change my mind when presented with evidence to the contrary of previously held beliefs.

I think it's called "being open-minded." I'm humble enough to remain teachable.,
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:21 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
That was fairly fucking badass
I watched this in my car on my phone and when he started getting loud I instinctively rolled my windows up and locked the door.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:22 PM 01-19-2020
Since Andy started running the ball. During the stretch of @Chargers, vsRaiders, @Chicago.

Maybe you missed it.

And it's not a flip-flop. I'm allowed to change my mind when presented with evidence to the contrary of previously held beliefs.

I think it's called "being open-minded." I'm humble enough to remain teachable.,
You didn't want to consider his history of clearly being an outstanding head football coach? I mean, we're talking YEARS of clear evidence here.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:23 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Sorensen and Tyrann were punishing Titans players for having the ball.

It was amazing to watch.

Toward the end of the game their guys were pulling up.

So will 49ers players in 2 weeks
IT WAS GLORIOUS
[Reply]
BWillie 11:26 PM 01-19-2020

Maybe you missed it.

Not allowing Mahomes to throw to multiple pro bowlers and rely on Damien Williams is certainly an innovative strategy. I hope we give 40 carries to our RBs vs San Fran. That is our best path to victory. You are so smart.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:29 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You didn't want to consider his history of clearly being an outstanding head football coach? I mean, we're talking YEARS of clear evidence here.
You mean the most wins without ever winning a Championship?

Nope, when Alex was here, it was the same as Marty and Grbac.

But this Super Bowl run has been different.

He's been coaching differently since the pants shitting @Ten week 10. The offense and defense have been playing off one another. The run game is an extension of the passing game instead of an afterthought.

It literally all came together.

Listen, asshole, I took enough shit from Twisted Chief, Clay, stevieray, and 007 at the game last week. I've paid my penance. If that's not good enough for you, I don't know what to tell you except maybe "fuck off", ya feel me?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:30 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Not allowing Mahomes to throw to multiple pro bowlers and rely on Damien Williams is certainly an innovative strategy. I hope we give 40 carries to our RBs vs San Fran. That is our best path to victory. You are so smart.
WHERE DID I EVER SAY THAT?

Now your delusional ass is straight making stuff up.

Kill yourself, queer.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up