ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark goes off!!
Dante84 09:38 PM 01-19-2020
Love this dude so much

Frank Clark. Enjoy. Trust me.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/E3AFuZDX3L

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) January 20, 2020

[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 10:12 PM 01-19-2020
Black elvis is the realist!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 PM 01-19-2020
a savage beast lives inside that man
[Reply]
BWillie 10:14 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Hmm, maybe because :

He's on a mission to spread some narrative that rushing and rushing defense aren't as important as passing and passing defense.

He's a buffoon.
Its pretty hilarious really. We have Mahomes + Reid + Hill + Kelce + Watkins and you still think running the ball is as important as passing. Its like you don't appreciate what you have in front of you. With these rules, scheme and quarterback we have a supreme advantage over run first teams. I'm not quite sure how you don't understand this.

All I'm saying is running is not as important as passing. And defending the run is not as important as defending the pass. I'm really not sure how you can dispute this in 2020.
[Reply]
teedubya 10:15 PM 01-19-2020
That was fucking beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FringeNC 10:15 PM 01-19-2020
Just glad we got rid of Ford and that lining offsides shit or whatever Clark called it. Just out of principe and creating a culture of accountability, Ford had to go.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:16 PM 01-19-2020
He's a bad man...
And he's coming your way Jimmy G....

Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:18 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
also in the biggest situation Sutton had Houston in pass coverage so yeah Badger and Clark are better but I would sure hope they are better considering Sutton and cancer.
I will absolutely acknowledge the idiocy of using Houston in pass coverage on a consistent basis. I was constantly standing up for Houston’s lack of production for that very reason.

That being said... I never saw the kind of attitude from him that we see from Clark. Even with Houston being used properly I’ll still take Clark. Defense needs that kind of nasty attitude and fire in the belly determination.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:20 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I will absolutely acknowledge the idiocy of using Houston in pass coverage on a consistent basis. I was constantly standing up for Houston’s lack of production for that very reason.

That being said... I never saw the kind of attitude from him that we see from Clark. Even with Houston being used properly I’ll still take Clark. Defense needs that kind of nasty attitude and fire in the belly determination.
You do remember Houston against us this year right? That wasn't nasty and fire?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:21 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Its pretty hilarious really. We have Mahomes + Reid + Hill + Kelce + Watkins and you still think running the ball is as important as passing. Its like you don't appreciate what you have in front of you. With these rules, scheme and quarterback we have a supreme advantage over run first teams. I'm not quite sure how you don't understand this.

All I'm saying is running is not as important as passing. And defending the run is not as important as defending the pass. I'm really not sure how you can dispute this in 2020.
Did you watch the game?

Even more importantly, did you watch the NFC Championship?

SF throttled GB...and Jimmy G threw less than 10 passes. 34 points on less than 10 passes.

You don't think run defense will be important against them?

Is your name Bob Fucking Sutton?
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:23 PM 01-19-2020
i loved the Frank Clark trade from the first minute. He does things that Dee Ford can’t dream of, and he’s a leader too. Ford never had this kind of heart.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:24 PM 01-19-2020
https://www.colts.com/video/mic-d-up...as-city-chiefs

just in cause you forgot about houston
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:26 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Clark + Matthieu > Houston + Berry
No doubt and IIRC one of the reason why the Chiefs traded for Clark is because they thought they needed the attitude/alpha dog
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:27 PM 01-19-2020

CANT FAKE THIS! GIVES ME CHILLS BRO ITS ALOT OF PAIN BEHIND THIS @TheRealFrankC_ I FEEL YOU! ���� EM WE BALL NOW AND WE BALL LATER!!! https://t.co/jTfiPckuEv

— Michael Thomas (@Cantguardmike) January 20, 2020

[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:28 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
https://www.colts.com/video/mic-d-up...as-city-chiefs

just in cause you forgot about houston
Fuck him.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:28 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
No doubt and IIRC one of the reason why the Chiefs traded for Clark is because they thought they needed the attitude/alpha dog
Absolutely.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up