ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark goes off!!
Dante84 09:38 PM 01-19-2020
Love this dude so much

Frank Clark. Enjoy. Trust me.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/E3AFuZDX3L

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) January 20, 2020

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:30 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You mean the most wins without ever winning a Championship?

Nope, when Alex was here, it was the same as Marty and Grbac.

But this Super Bowl run has been different.

He's been coaching differently since the pants shitting @Ten week 10. The offense and defense have been playing off one another. The run game is an extension of the passing game instead of an afterthought.

It literally all came together.

Listen, asshole, I took enough shit from Twisted Chief, Clay, stevieray, and 007 at the game last week. I've paid my penance. If that's not good enough for you, I don't know what to tell you except maybe "**** off", ya feel me?
Perhaps simply refrain from starting stupid threads. That way, everyone wins.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:32 PM 01-19-2020
:-) Not even 12 hours after the Chiefs scrubbed 50 years of frustration off this franchise.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:33 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Perhaps simply refrain from starting stupid threads. That way, everyone wins.
I was pissed after a particularly brutal loss 5 years ago.

Sorry that thread keeps getting bumped?

Does it make your pussy hurt?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:43 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I was pissed after a particularly brutal loss 5 years ago.

Sorry that thread keeps getting bumped?

Does it make your pussy hurt?
Not at all. It’s interesting to see who people really are when the chips are down.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:47 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Not at all. It’s interesting to see who people really are when the chips are down.
Well, we all can't be as good as you. You're better than me. I hope that allows you to feel better about yourself, since you so obviously need that to enhance your self-esteem. You're a better fan than me. And a better person.

Good for you.

Thst make you feel better?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:50 PM 01-19-2020
Clark is my favorite player on the defense

Frank Clark on the work the defensive line did to stop Derrick Henry. #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/LgSLrBSto7

— Sports Radio 810 WHB (@SportsRadio810) January 20, 2020

[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:56 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Wait, did someone forward the argument that a running back who managed 3.6 YPC against us was “destroying” us?

This was a complete team win. The D showed up against both phases of Tenn’s offense beautifully.
Yeah, that's BWillie.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:57 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Clark is my favorite player on the defense

Nice.

"The goal was to stop the run."
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 12:07 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Henry was destroying us in the first half. Our offense dictated the tempo of this game and made the Titans have to pass in the second half. The defense was fine, but it really wasn't and indictment to Derrick Henry. Hes the best RB in the league. Its just that passing is more important than running the ball.

But the confidence is nice.
69 yards the whole game and he was destroying us?
[Reply]
BWillie 12:08 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Wait, did someone forward the argument that a running back who managed 3.6 YPC against us was “destroying” us?

This was a complete team win. The D showed up against both phases of Tenn’s offense beautifully.
I said in the first half he was. They were up 10-0 and 17-7 and having their way with us. They were able to use their play action game to piggy back off of the effectiveness of their elite running attack.Think it was 14 carries for 63 yds in the first half for Henry. Then the great one took over and forced the tempo of the game. We scored two TDs in 3 minutes at the end of the half, but derp derp time of possession.

Henry only had 4 rushing attempts in the second half. Our offense is so good it made them the one dimensional offense that they are once we got the lead at the end of the first half.

Our offense was almost like our defense in a way because it allowed us to get that lead and not have to worry about Henry beating us.

Elite passing offense beats elite rushing defense any day of the week. Not only is an elite passing offense the most effective way to score it is efficient regardless if you have a lead or not while an elite rushing attack is largely irrelevant when you are behind in the second half.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:09 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
:-)
:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 12:10 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
I said in the first half. Our offense made Henry irrelevant in the second half due to use and predictability. Henry was a non factor in the second half because our offense is historic and they were only allowed to let him carry the ball 4 times due to our lead and offensive prowess.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:11 AM 01-20-2020
I said in the first half he was. They were up 10-0 and 17-7 and having their way with us. They were able to use their play action game to piggy back off of the effectiveness of their elite running attack.Think it was 14 carries for 63 yds in the first half for Henry. Then the great one took over and forced the tempo of the game. We scored two TDs in 3 minutes at the end of the half, but derp derp time of possession.

Henry only had 4 rushing attempts in the second half. Our offense is so good it made them the one dimensional offense that they are once we got the lead at the end of the first half.

Our offense was almost like our defense in a way because it allowed us to get that lead and not have to worry about Henry beating us.

Elite passing offense beats elite rushing defense any day of the week. Not only is an elite passing offense the most effective way to score it is efficient regardless if you have a lead or not while an elite rushing attack is largely irrelevant when you are behind in the second half.
How convenient that you neglect to mention the drive with 8 rushing attempts by the Chiefs in the 3rd quarter - 5 straight rushes at one point- that took over half the quarter away and kept the Tits offense on the bench like it wasn't a complete team victory or something because that drive doesn't suit your narrative.

Easier not to mention that?
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:11 AM 01-20-2020

The titans last drive of the first half and first drive of the 2nd half Henry had a half dozen carries for like 8 yards including getting stuffed twice in a row only needing a yard. Both of those drives came after Chiefs punts as well so to say it was Mahomes is disingenuous.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 12:14 AM 01-20-2020
I said in the first half. Our offense made Henry irrelevant in the second half due to use and predictability. Henry was a non factor in the second half because our offense is historic and they were only allowed to let him carry the ball 4 times due to our lead and offensive prowess.
Hell yes man. We are super bowl bound. Who gives a fuck about semantics! Cheers to you sir! Hopefully we are celebrating again in two weeks.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up