ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 107 of 379
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157207 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:44 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Bigg_Daddy:
23-10 vs AFC this year. All the AFC had was old Tom Brady and the ravens. Just cause you beat the ravens in regular season doesn’t mean you could do better than 10-6 in the NFC.

SOFT!! That’s why you choke every year? When’s the last time you won anything? Oh, that’s right.

What the Fuck do those numbers have to do with the Chiefs besides the Conference they play in? Chiefs are 3-1 vs the NFC this year. The lone loss coming when Mahomes was out. You got fat off the bungholes, rape less stoolers and browns. You and your game manager lost to the Ravens.

Soft because the Chiefs are a passing team? What a hot fucking take.

Lol at your weak ass smack talk, bitch. When was the last time YOU won anything? 25 years ago? Were you even alive?

Stick to stabbing your own fans and putting them in the hospital. We fight back around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ClarkForTheWin 12:52 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
What the **** do those numbers have to do with the Chiefs besides the Conference they play in? Chiefs are 3-1 vs the NFC this year. The lone loss coming when Mahomes was out. You got fat off the bungholes, rape less stoolers and browns. You and your game manager lost to the Ravens.

Soft because the Chiefs are a passing team? What a hot ****ing take.

Lol at your weak ass smack talk, bitch. When was the last time YOU won anything? 25 years ago? We’re you even alive?

Stick to stabbing your own fans and putting them in the hospital. We fight back around here.

You sound triggered?

You have 2100+ post and with a mouth like that ?

I'm surprised you have not been kicked from this board.

You actually have ZERO football knowledge and that is very obvious. You might want to sit down and shut up and let the grown ups talk.

Seriously. Grow up !
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:56 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin:
You sound triggered?

You actually have ZERO football knowledge and that is very obvious. You might want to sit down and shut up and let the grown ups talk.

Seriously. Grow up !

Who the fuck are you?

Yeah, a bunch of you fucktards are infesting this board with your bandwagon asses.

Oh no, some rando bandwagon noob says I don’t know anything about football. Please show me examples of me not knowing what I’m talking about.

[Reply]
Bigg_Daddy 12:57 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Hopefully a mod wakes up soon so this boring dipshit can be rompered.

Is it against forum rules to ask hard questions?

Why does a storied franchise like the chiefs have so many wins but no rings in the modern era? Why do the chiefs put up 50 points in the regular season then get stomped out in the playoffs?
[Reply]
Seattle49er 12:59 AM 01-22-2020
What the **** do those numbers have to do with the Chiefs besides the Conference they play in? Chiefs are 3-1 vs the NFC this year. The lone loss coming when Mahomes was out. You got fat off the bungholes, rape less stoolers and browns. You and your game manager lost to the Ravens.

Soft because the Chiefs are a passing team? What a hot ****ing take.

Lol at your weak ass smack talk, bitch. When was the last time YOU won anything? 25 years ago? Were you even alive?

Funny coming from a fan who's team hasn't seen a super bowl in 50 years.
[Reply]
Bigg_Daddy 01:00 AM 01-22-2020
Who the **** are you?

Yeah, a bunch of you ****tards are infesting this board with your bandwagon asses.

Oh no, some rando bandwagon noob says I don’t know anything about football. Please show me examples of me not knowing what I’m talking about.

Hahahaha Clyde is triggered!!

Not as fast a trigger as bosa lighting up mahomes but still pretty fast!
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:02 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Seattle49er:
Funny coming from a fan who's team hasn't seen a super bowl in 50 years.

Bitch, can you read and understand a forum thread? Or are you too stupid to understand how that works and how those conversations evolve?

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:04 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Bigg_Daddy:
Hahahaha Clyde is triggered!!

Not as fast a trigger as bosa lighting up mahomes but still pretty fast!
Both of those things have never happened. Keep living in your fantasy world.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:07 AM 01-22-2020
Bitch, can you read and understand a forum thread? Or are you too stupid to understand how that works and how those conversations evolve?

I think these guys are just trying to troll. No way can anybody be this stupid right? I mean, it’s like an Atlanta Braves fan showing up and talking shit about the title they won in 95 or whenever. The 49ers have been amongst the biggest laughing stocks in the league for over two decades. Sure, they made a Super Bowl a few years back but lost to Joe Flacco. Bahahha. God, I’d rather go 1-15 every year than lose a Super Bowl to that guy.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:08 AM 01-22-2020

I’m gonna guess option two.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:08 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I think these guys are just trying to troll. No way can anybody be this stupid right? I mean, it’s like an Atlanta Braves fan showing up and talking shit about the title they won in 95 or whenever. The 49ers have been amongst the biggest laughing stocks in the league for over two decades. Sure, they made a Super Bowl a few years back but lost to Joe Flacco. Bahahha. God, I’d rather go 1-15 every year than lose a Super Bowl to that guy.
They gave Colin Kaepernick a mega contract. That one sure backfired.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 01:09 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin:
You sound triggered?

Seriously. Grow up !
Go back to your snowflake board, bitch.
[Reply]
Hern 01:10 AM 01-22-2020
Imagine being so scared of your new frontrunner team losing a game that figuratively has nothing to do with you, in any way whatsoever, that you go to the opposing teams board, register and post nearly 100 times in one day. When you lose and I promise you will: you'll tuck your dick ala Buffalo Bill to go fetal up back in your safe space and will conveniently show back up here in a year or two the next time the Chiefs play the Gay Bay Bandwagoners to parrot shock jocks and try to convince us how much better your team is because Skip, Jim, etc said so. You're so basic and typical. You bring nothing new to the table. Frankly, this shit is old. Keep puffing your chest though...You're attracting all the muscle bears on your block so you might actually get laid.
Win or lose I will be back. Wether it’s to say good game y’all will get us next time or to say Mahomes is the man congrats on the win. And yes I’ll go back and forth with whomever either way. I have no I’ll will towards y’all.

Yes, after the superbowl I will disappear because there’s no longer anything left for me to discuss.

Yes I’m new here and have posted a bit. Y’all are some cool folks. None cooler than Rabs and Bart. Those are my guys.
[Reply]
Hern 01:21 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Go back to your snowflake board, bitch.

What’s up T-T.

Here’s to a good game in 2 weeks. Hope it’sa good game with no injuries. Mahomes will be lights out. Hope our defense can get to him before he’s able to get there ball out. Though to do, but really our only hope.

Cheers Tea.
[Reply]
Hern 01:23 AM 01-22-2020

What’s up C-Frog. Does my meter turn green once I hit 100 post?
[Reply]
Page 107 of 379
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157207 > Last »
Up