ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl LIV - Miami, FL Roll Call Thread
Brooklyn 06:21 PM 01-19-2020
Post up in here if you will be at the Super Bowl on 2/2 in Miami, FL.

I had airline booked and sideline seats in the 300s wrapped up on Monday following the Texans game. Just couldn’t talk about it until it was reality. I’ve come to learn there is no superstition or luck, there is only Mahomes. Eat, wear, do whatever you want because Mahomes is the greatest QB to ever lace ‘end up.

Anyways, as the thread suggests, if you’re going to the game, give a shout. Would be cool to hear the different stuff everyone has planned, where peeps are traveling from, etc. I get on Friday afternoon and fly back to JFK early Monday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
splatbass 09:39 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by cripple creek:
I won't win $5000.00 a week for life until late february:-)
Sorry, I'm winning it.
[Reply]
splatbass 10:33 PM 01-21-2020
Got my tickets! Package including airfare and hotel from Hawaii - $8000 each. Fly Friday afternoon to arrive on Saturday morning. Fly home at 0200 Monday morning going straight from the game to the airport. Should be awesome. Hope to meet up with some of you in Miami.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:22 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Monty:
I'm super interested in the shindig on Saturday. We've punted the Hotel Package as we can get around ourselves for significantly less than with the package.
yeah those packages don’t seem like such a good deal

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Definitely looks like something we could do... What are the times for Sun?
details to be announced tomorrow or soon. We are dealing with corporate Dave and Busters. The Jaguars vouched for us so I guess we are cool now with corporate suits. But we have to get approval for stuff.

Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Awesome News!
810 is broadcasting there all week. So we are going to team up with some stuff for fans. All the KC TV outlets have contacted us for interviews.
[Reply]
hometeam 11:28 PM 01-21-2020
If i wanted to I could do it.. i mean its crazy yes, but the money value is way too out of whacked. Cant bring myself to spend that much.
[Reply]
splatbass 11:32 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by hometeam:
If i wanted to I could do it.. i mean its crazy yes, but the money value is way too out of whacked. Cant bring myself to spend that much.
It is crazy, but I'm doing it anyway. After 50 years I was beginning to doubt I'd ever see a Chiefs SB.
[Reply]
splatbass 12:42 AM 01-22-2020
Hawaii Sports Fans has packages not including airfare for $7000. He didn't charge us a huge unlisted fee. Might be worth checking out.

https://www.hisportsfans.com/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:42 AM 01-22-2020
The CP Memorial Seat

[Reply]
neech 09:52 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Maybe I'm just a cheapskate, and it's not my business how others spend their money. But if you're 25 years old and you put that $6,000 in a retirement account at 8 percent annual interest, it'll be $130,000 by the time you're 65. Adjusting for inflation, that'll be about 8 to 10 months of retirement income. So for the average young person, the tradeoff is to work 8 to 10 months longer to go to the game.

And no, I'm not just an old fogey killjoy now. Even at 25 I was an old fogey killjoy.

[Reply]
MahiMike 10:20 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Ok, the wife and I are checking hotel and flight info from Indy to Miami. Can’t afford to go to the game, but don’t know if we could pass up the super bowl experience from the outside. I’ve never been to Miami. Where do I want to be looking for a hotel? I found one that didn’t appear too far from the stadium. Where would all of the super bowl events be held?
Where is this tailgate BBQ going down??

Good thing about Indy is everything is all within a couple of blocks and you can walk every where
We're staying in South Beach from Friday thru Monday. You can park your car and walk most places. Want to attend some broadcast shows. FS1 will be there on the park next to the beach.

You really don't want to stay near the stadium. Not the best n'hood.

We plan on going to one of the sports bars, probably one of the Irish pubs. I called yesterday and neither takes reservations. First come, first served.

https://www.foxsports.com/presspass/...super-bowl-liv
[Reply]
DanT 05:52 PM 01-22-2020
Wow, airfare prices really jumped in one day to go from Sacramento to Fort Lauderdale to see the Super Bowl (arrive Saturday, fly out Monday). Lots of 49er fans out here, it looks like. This was a good day to cash in a whole lot of award miles on United. :-)
[Reply]
DanT 08:25 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Yeah, I ordered through them and the service fee was almost $900 per ticket. It was still the cheapest total cost of any legit sources I found.
That's the company I'm thinking about using. My older brother and I now have flights and a hotel, we just need to get a couple of tickets.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:55 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by DanT:
That's the company I'm thinking about using. My older brother and I now have flights and a hotel, we just need to get a couple of tickets.
FWIW I ordered Sunday night and they told me that my tickets would ship this week via overnight shipping. I got a tracking number today and it shows they'll be here tomorrow. It seems they fulfilled their promise.
[Reply]
DanT 09:14 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
FWIW I ordered Sunday night and they told me that my tickets would ship this week via overnight shipping. I got a tracking number today and it shows they'll be here tomorrow. It seems they fulfilled their promise.
That's good to know! I think I'm going to pull the trigger tomorrow morning. Their fees look better than Stub Hub's and I'd rather have the tickets in hand, via FedEx, not picking them up near the stadium.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:02 PM 01-22-2020
Brit Chief:

https://youtu.be/tFhQFP5Dn9E
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:42 PM 01-22-2020

I can fly my friends to the super bowl like a man! Lonnie Don McGinty, Abilene Texas
[Reply]
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up