ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl LIV - Miami, FL Roll Call Thread
Brooklyn 06:21 PM 01-19-2020
Post up in here if you will be at the Super Bowl on 2/2 in Miami, FL.

I had airline booked and sideline seats in the 300s wrapped up on Monday following the Texans game. Just couldn’t talk about it until it was reality. I’ve come to learn there is no superstition or luck, there is only Mahomes. Eat, wear, do whatever you want because Mahomes is the greatest QB to ever lace ‘end up.

Anyways, as the thread suggests, if you’re going to the game, give a shout. Would be cool to hear the different stuff everyone has planned, where peeps are traveling from, etc. I get on Friday afternoon and fly back to JFK early Monday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:08 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm on a business trip and watched the game in my hotel room. My wife called me immediately to give me budget authorization to go if I want to. That was really awesome of her.

But I just can't justify those prices. I'm planning a trip to Antarctica in a couple of years and that would be half the cost to get there. I'll watch the game on TV and use the money to book passage aboard a bouncing ship across the Straits of Magellan.
Nice RM. That will hopefully be an eventful tale on here like your last trip,
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:26 PM 01-20-2020
Way too rich for my blood for the tickets, the trip, hotel...etc.

I'll be there in spirit.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:33 PM 01-20-2020

[Reply]
dirk digler 09:48 AM 01-21-2020
Everybody wants to see Mahomes

Originally Posted by :
The Super Bowl matchup is set with the Kansas City Chiefs facing off against the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LIV, and this highly anticipated game has sent ticket prices soaring.

On the online ticket platform SeatGeek, the average resale price is currently $6,232. Although, the average price for tickets sold in the past 24 hours was even higher at $6,785.

Taking place at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens on Sunday, February 2, the demand for this year's Super Bowl is at an all-time high with it trending to be the most expensive Super Bowl ever.

The cheapest ticket currently listed on SeatGeek is $5,727, while the most expensive is a whopping $70,153. And if you're looking to go with a big group, an 18-person suite will set you back about $439,000, according to TicketIQ.

Compared to previous Super Bowls, the average resale ticket price is nearly $1,000 more than the second most expensive game, Super Bowl LII. During that game, between the New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles, the average resale price reached $5,373. Tickets for Super Bowl LIII between the Los Angeles Rams and New England Patriots was third most expensive at $4,657.

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:54 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I believe these are offered through NFLConnectionNow… You can add another $1500 to $2000 in fees per tick... a little bait and switch.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 09:57 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I believe these are offered through NFLConnectionNow… You can add another $1500 to $2000 in fees per tick... a little bait and switch.
Yeah, I ordered through them and the service fee was almost $900 per ticket. It was still the cheapest total cost of any legit sources I found.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:01 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Not Bait and switch-Thats robbery.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 10:07 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Not Bait and switch-Thats robbery.
Agreed. Ticketmaster is worse though.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:09 AM 01-21-2020
I was looking at it, but it would to be my wife and two kids as well. I priced the whole trip out at like $26K ($6.5K/per). I just can not justify that sort of ridiculous spend.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:19 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Agreed. Ticketmaster is worse though.

I just checked Stubhub and they want $2500\ticket. Yeah I think I will just stay home instead of getting bent over.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:21 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I just checked Stubhub and they want $2500\ticket. Yeah I think I will just stay home instead of getting bent over.
Every site has fees. I wouldn't believe any of the quoted ticket prices until you drill down to see the all-in cost. It's how these places make their money, taking the same percentage no matter the ticket price.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:39 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Every site has fees. I wouldn't believe any of the quoted ticket prices until you drill down to see the all-in cost. It's how these places make their money, taking the same percentage no matter the ticket price.

Sure but charging service fees that high is outrageous.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:42 AM 01-21-2020
It looks like it is majority Chiefs fans who are buying tickets, based on the geographic locations:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...es/4522244002/

Originally Posted by :
A plethora of the impulsive ticket buyers appeared to be Chiefs fans, too. Kansas City generated the highest percentage of geographical ticket orderings according to SeatGeek's data at 12.3%, while large metropolitan areas like New York (12.2%) and Chicago (8.1%) trailed.

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:43 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
TickPick.com has no fees for the buyer and the price is the price. They only charge the seller 10% so prices are some of the best.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:46 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Should have bought them... The cheapest Stubhub tix currently is $4800 before fees, these must have been a one off...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up