ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I Thought You Guys Said the AFC East Was the Worst Division EVER!!
Amnorix 08:09 AM 11-25-2019
So it looks like the AFC East – which everyone one here was trying to convince me was the worst division that ever even thought about putting on cleats -- is not in fact so incredibly god-awful compared to some divisions ....like the AFC West for example. Let's look at the actual results from the non-Pats/Chiefs teams in the AFC East/West.

The only AFCW/AFCE game remaining this year is Pats/Chiefs. In the other three games, the AFC East won the head to head matchups 2-1. All three games were blowouts. The Chargers wiped out the Dolphins, while the Jets spanked the Raiders and the Bills strangled the Broncos. Combined score doesn’t look good for the West. The East scored a combined total of 64 points to the West’s 36.

In fact, it seems reasonably clear that the third best team in the combined AFCE/W (if you assume Pats/Chiefs are 1st and 2nd in what order you like), is the Bills.

:-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:44 AM 11-25-2019

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:46 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Says the Little Mult that Roared.
Relax Asterix...
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:48 AM 11-25-2019
This whole thread has gone weird.

First, I'm not insecure. I'm pointing out that a point of view that many took here a month or two ago appears incorrect. Not sure why that's insecure.

Second, whenever the Patriots come up around here it's "Cheatriots", "refs" and "weak-ass AFC East". It's nonsense, and I'm pointing out that it's nonsense.

Dont' paint me with the same brush as the Pats fans who have joined in the last year or whatever. I'd like to think that nearly two decades on here bought me a little more credibility than that, but I guess not.

Thought this was a football site. People said football stuff a while back. I argued then and nobody wanted to listen. Now that there is more proof that they were wrong, I'm bringing it up again. Why that's "insecure" or "being a dick" I'm not sure. Maybe some just don't like being proven wrong. :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:50 AM 11-25-2019

[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:56 AM 11-25-2019

[Reply]
Spott 11:00 AM 11-25-2019
Fucking drama queen. Just because you’ve posted more than the other asshat Pats trolls on this site doesn’t mean you’re any different than them. You just posted this to start shit, and now you’re crying about it. Take your bullshit to a Pats site where it belongs you fucking tool.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:02 AM 11-25-2019
I must say that I agree with amnorix. The AFC East is the worst division ever.

(I'll note that I'm really busy at work and didn't read the thread carefully in case he's offering any nuance about it. And amnorix is a cool dude, so I've got his back in his assertion that the AFC East is terrible.)
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:05 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

(I'll note that I'm really busy at work and didn't read the thread carefully in case he's offering any nuance about it. And amnorix is a cool dude, so I've got his back in his assertion that the AFC East is terrible.)
Lol
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:07 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

Wait a minute Chester. :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:12 AM 11-25-2019
I don't buy the "Cheatriots" or conspiracy theory nonsense. Those arguments fall somewhere between retarded, and gayer than cum in a mustache. Those excuses are for losers.

They do benefit from officiating bias ala Michael Jordan, and although there is the occasional season when a division is worse than the AFCE, it's the worst division in history over a 20-year period.
[Reply]
Bwana 11:12 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
This site, like the NFL, is infested with chowda heads.

Please block these guys.

At one point, they were flowing in by the dozens. With that said, 99% them came to troll and were shown the door. I hung one in the Romper room permanently, so Ubeja Vontell would have a crew toy. Other than that, I think we got them all......for now.

I think they all must have a mutated douche bag gene, that causes them act out, even after being relatively civil for years. :-)

I don't get it, but it is what it is and we deal with them accordingly.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 11:20 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Wait a minute Chester. :-)
You know I'm a peaceful man.
[Reply]
sedated 11:23 AM 11-25-2019
Chargers are better than the Dolphins, Bills are better than the Broncos. The Jets pulling an upset over the Raiders does not make one division better than the other. Too small a sample size, based on specific teams matching up, to draw that conclusion.

Also, the AFCW is certainly looking pretty bad this year, mostly based on the Chargers falling on their face.

The Bills are actually a decent team this year. Congrats.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:26 AM 11-25-2019
As if one bad weekend by the AFC-W negates 20 years of ineptitude by the AFC-E . . . well, I guess if it makes you feel better . . .
[Reply]
tatorhog 11:32 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
I'm not at all arguing that the AFCE is a powerhouse. I'm just arguing that those who suggested it was clearly the weakest division in football were wrong.

It's part of the effort to undermine the Patriots dynasty. Cheating + weakest division ever = illegitimate dynasty. It's all bullshit, but it's apparently the game plan.
So getting to play the Dolphins and Jets twice a year, every year, isn't somehow beneficial? As a fan of the Chiefs, I'm happy any time a division rival gets beat, but just because the Jets unexpectedly beat the Raiders doesn't somehow debunk the conversations that the AFCE is garbage.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up