ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I Thought You Guys Said the AFC East Was the Worst Division EVER!!
Amnorix 08:09 AM 11-25-2019
So it looks like the AFC East – which everyone one here was trying to convince me was the worst division that ever even thought about putting on cleats -- is not in fact so incredibly god-awful compared to some divisions ....like the AFC West for example. Let's look at the actual results from the non-Pats/Chiefs teams in the AFC East/West.

The only AFCW/AFCE game remaining this year is Pats/Chiefs. In the other three games, the AFC East won the head to head matchups 2-1. All three games were blowouts. The Chargers wiped out the Dolphins, while the Jets spanked the Raiders and the Bills strangled the Broncos. Combined score doesn’t look good for the West. The East scored a combined total of 64 points to the West’s 36.

In fact, it seems reasonably clear that the third best team in the combined AFCE/W (if you assume Pats/Chiefs are 1st and 2nd in what order you like), is the Bills.

:-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:47 PM 01-19-2020
Fuckers here wanted to be liked by a cheatriots fan.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:13 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Fuckers here wanted to be liked by a cheatriots fan.
That’s really the main point, yes. Amnorix is a subhuman retard but we actually had fans believing he was good-natured. BigFatQuief, Direckshun on andnon fell for his passive-aggressive shit. Saying “Yeah man Brady Belichick, they are great”. “Yeah man what a great super bowl win, can I sniff your farts?”

It’s no shock this gutter-slime never showed up after we won the AFC.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:32 PM 01-21-2020
What a piece of shit. Disappears just like all the Denver fans
[Reply]
DaFace 09:09 PM 01-21-2020
He floated through and left congratulatory reps for me and, presumably, some others today.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:44 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
He floated through and left congratulatory reps for me and, presumably, some others today.
I suppose that's better than getting beaten to death by a tire iron.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:47 PM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I suppose that's better than getting beaten to death by a tire iron.
It's not better for us.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:50 PM 01-21-2020
The AFC East is a division of chumps, cheaters, and cocksuckers. Take your pick which team is which.

Except the Patriots. They're all three.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:03 PM 01-21-2020
Does that make him awesome????

He plays you fools!
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:31 PM 01-21-2020
:-) What a fucking bitch move after all these years of being a smug shit. Come "talk football", asterisk.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:12 AM 01-22-2020
Stop picking on amnorix, people. It's not his fault that he was born in Boston. I think he likes barbecue, enjoys seeing naked women, and dislikes the Broncos. Like a chimpanzee, he shares 99 percent of our DNA.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:05 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Stop picking on amnorix, people. It's not his fault that he was born in Boston. I think he likes barbecue, enjoys seeing naked women, and dislikes the Broncos. Like a chimpanzee, he shares 99 percent of our DNA.
Pretty sure he’s gay, likes soy products and tolerates the Donkeys.
[Reply]
Sorce 08:19 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Pretty sure he’s gay, likes soy products and tolerates the Donkeys.
he just wishes he was brady's son.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:00 AM 01-22-2020
Amnorix has been around here for ages and other than his Pats loyalty has always been a good dude.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:09 PM 02-02-2020
Where is this subhuman piece of shit?
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:17 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
The insane overreaction this thread has triggered reflects some serious "sick to death of Pats fans on here" sentiment. Imma gonna walk away from the crazy.
Poor bitches last post here.

Sorry for the bump, not really. Just went down a rabbit hole and was reminded of everyone's favorite Pats fan. Dude took some real offense that he was treated like the other idiot Pats fans lmao.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Up