ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 151
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:23 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by chiefqueen:
I will be VERY SURPRISED if not SHOCKED if DeSousa is still a Jayhawk 12 hours from now. IMO KU has to dismiss him.
Yeah that’s not happening.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:24 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Giles was gone immediately after that. That was the only incident I heard about.

As for Giddens, I only heard about one incident. Guy got pissed at him for talking to a chick he was interested in and got himself kicked out of the bar, then waited til closing time with a bunch of thugs and jumped Giddens and stabbed him.

He was gone shortly after. Thought it was actually a raw deal for him unless there was more to it.
Could be, I might be remembering it wrong. I just remember (again, perhaps incorrectly) that when he got stabbed it was like, "Oh this shit again?"

But that was a hell of a long time ago.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:27 AM 01-22-2020
Self players have done much worse and more idiotic things off court than De Sousa clowning some idiot and throwing a punch to defend himself from guys running at him on court. He’ll get suspended but he’s not going anywhere.
[Reply]
Pants 12:27 AM 01-22-2020
Why the fuck would DeSousa be dismissed from the team? What is he supposed to do, let the fucking Kstate idiot punch him?
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:38 AM 01-22-2020
Yeah I’m not saying he deserves it or it should happen. I just have a totally unsubstantiated gut feel that there is something else going on that is manifesting itself in playing time.

And I could be totally wrong. I just think there is a chance it happens
[Reply]
Pants 12:39 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah I’m not saying he deserves it or it should happen. I just have a totally unsubstantiated gut feel that there is something else going on that is manifesting itself in playing time.

And I could be totally wrong. I just think there is a chance it happens
I totally see your point, man. I was addressing the other folks saying some silly things.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:40 AM 01-22-2020
Of course some of the more annoying talking heads are calling for dismissal so I’m inclined to retract my position for no other reason to disassociate myself from them.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:55 AM 01-22-2020

After seeing this video from several different angles, this one in particular makes me think Silvio De Sousa was reacting to being engaged as opposed to initiating the brawl. pic.twitter.com/2IGIay4HsO

— Kyle Boone (@Kyle__Boone) January 22, 2020

He's not getting dismissed for this.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:00 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

He's not getting dismissed for this.
Yeah it’s a shit situation. It’s really hard to preach composure after you get punched.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 01:43 AM 01-22-2020
I knew it, 1 very flawed very mental non nba mentally ill player. The Grayson Allen trip. I'll wait to the morning to eat you guys up on that. You guys have a squad of true nba quality atheletes that are gonna be nothing but nba never beens. Is d'souza in the nba? Been in the Ncaa 5 years Doak, same. Lets talk your guards? How many points did Brandon Ingram Score last month? Luke Kennard, nothing white guy, damn near 20 p.p.g and half a dozen assists. Jahlil okafor, Solid NBA center, Zion Williamson, R.J. Barrett, Miles Plumlee - Solid Center, Wendell Carter - Solid, Kyrie the most Skilled player in the NBA if you count his 6 games at Duke. I could go on.
Self wrecked KU, admit it. Shit is scummy
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 01:45 AM 01-22-2020
Up 20 points at allen, show some class.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 01:48 AM 01-22-2020
Self is awful and he has to go.He's dirtier than Pitino, KU needs a coach who is not a dumb hick who chases money and has zero morals.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:05 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah it’s a shit situation. It’s really hard to preach composure after you get punched.
No one is talking about the whole K-State bench running up on him. I get that he shouldn't have stood over Gordon, but their bench bolted off bench and went right after him. Then some person in street clothes is in his face, and who knows if he recognized him as a K-State player.

People are piling on Silvio, but it's definitely not all on him. Weber called his players off, so we were dribbling out the clock. I hope Self keeps the starters in when we go to Manhattan, and have them attack the basket until it's all zeros on the clock. They can lose by 50 next time.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
seamonster 05:03 AM 01-22-2020
The media narrative from this is "another BLACK-EYE for KU", which is no-doubt going to factor into the NCAA's historically reatarded decision making process this off season.
[Reply]
Archie F. Swin 05:29 AM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Self is awful and he has to go.
you're from Missouri or Manahattan
[Reply]
Page 71 of 151
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Up