ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Draft to be held... on water
RealSNR 09:43 PM 01-21-2020
And players are going to use... boats? WTF is this shit?

Also, I know the perfect boat for all the Broncos draft picks to use. The SS Poseidon!

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...ains-involved/

Originally Posted by :
The league released its preliminary plans for the 2020 NFL Draft on Tuesday, and although no one should ever go full Vegas, the NFL WILL be going full Vegas when the draft kicks off in April.

After attracting more than 600,00 visitors to Nashville for the 2019 draft, the NFL has one-upped itself with a plan that includes one stage being set up over water, players being chauffeured around on boats and one block of the strip being totally shut down to vehicle traffic over the course of the three-day event, which runs from April 23 thru 25.

Let's start with the craziest part of the NFL's plan: The red carpet stage, which will be set up over water in front of the Bellagio fountains. Any player who attends the draft and chooses to walk the red carpet will be taken by boat to the main stage.

The stage for the 2020 NFL Draft in Las Vegas will be on the water at the Fountains of Bellagio. The players will be transported to the stage by boat. pic.twitter.com/8sVl8p2ZBx

— Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) January 21, 2020

Originally Posted by :
At the time, it was basically a large parking lot, but the NFL will obviously be making a lot of changes between now and April.

According to Peter O'Reilly, the NFL's executive vice president of club business and league events, it was important to feature as many iconic Vegas landmarks as possible in the draft set up.

"Embracing the city's personality and iconic locations enables us to create an event that captures the spirit and energy of our hosts," O'Reilly said. "We look forward to continuing to work with the Raiders, Las Vegas officials and the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority to create an unforgettable week-long celebration of football for our fans, the incoming prospects and partners and kick off the NFL's next 100 years."

To make this all work, Vegas will be doing something it almost never does: Closing off a portion of the famed strip. The part of the strip located in front of the Bellagio will be closed to vehicle traffic during all three days of the draft. Flamingo Road will also be closed between the strip and Koval Lane, which will allow fans to freely walk from the red carpet stage to the main event space near the forum.

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:35 PM 01-22-2020
Breaking News: All draft picks will have to wear a life preserver while ferrying to and from the stage. Each boat will be equipped with throw rings in case of a man overboard event. Safety First.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:37 PM 01-22-2020
II Tim 3:2
"In the last days for men shall be lovers of their own selves,"

Turning this into a Pageantry.:-)

Instead of having them put on a hat of the team that picked them, they should just wear a rubber ducky waist preserver of that team:-)

Gronk/Kelce would have done that no doubt. :-):-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:40 PM 01-22-2020
When someone pushes Roger Goodell into the water the draft will suddenly be watchable again
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:42 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
II Tim 3:2
"In the last days for men shall be lovers of their own selves,"
Men have always been lovers of their own selves. Matter of fact, some men even love themselves multiple times per day.
[Reply]
Sorce 08:11 PM 01-22-2020
Got sent this earlier.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
petegz28 08:20 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
How?
Because he is that ****ing bad ass, that's how, bitch!

Even water parts ways for Patrick Mother Fucking Mahomes!
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:22 PM 01-22-2020
With the draft in Las Vegas, they should let teams go double or nothing on their picks. Before they make their pick, they have the option of spinning a roulette wheel. If it lands on red they can pick two players, and if it lands on black they lose their pick. If it lands on green they get to kick off from the 40 in their first four games.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:31 PM 03-14-2020

Just filed @bears_insider: I'm told that the NFL is postponing its draft until at least late May — and Vegas is off. Expect an announcement after the new CBA vote. https://t.co/v8g3c0bLwZ

— Hub Arkush (@Hub_Arkush) March 15, 2020

Take this with a Grain of salt.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:45 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Got sent this earlier.

You comparing this to slaves is an insult to slaves.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:07 AM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Got sent this earlier.

Unbelievable

Yeah they’re both the same.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 02:28 AM 03-15-2020
The island actually seems like a good idea now. But likely they’ll all be wearing full HazMat gear.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 06:47 AM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
This is a dumb idea the 1st round is slow as shit now as it is. If they aren't wearing personal flotation devices I am calling the water patrol. Those kids are nervous enough lets put them on water to get motion sickness. Hell some I bet have never even been on a boat.
You’re acting like they are gonna be out at sea or on a lake...
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:16 AM 03-15-2020
The gay day thread is making more sence now
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up