ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 379 of 379
« First < 279329369375376377378379
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:47 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Passing on Mahomes for Thomas and putting your franchise in the hands of a Patriot castoff. Lynch is a god damned abomination. Just a fucking terrible move that cost multiple titles.

They would have forgotten Montana if Mahomes was there.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:12 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I tried to warn them. We’ve been on the other side of that QB matchup enough times. We knew how it would end.
And the beauty is that it was the very same team that has sent us several of their castoffs over the years that contributed to our misery in this very same way.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:14 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Down 21-0. Fans are booing loudly.
Memory is a bit fuzzy but...As I recall, we were booing because of a bad call or maybe a missed call.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:46 PM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Passing on Mahomes for Thomas and putting your franchise in the hands of a Patriot castoff. Lynch is a god damned abomination. Just a fucking terrible move that cost multiple titles.
And let's not forget his other abortion of 2017-- the Reuben Foster pick. The guy OldSchool was creaming his jeans for and thought KC would have been better off taking him at 10 than Mahomes when we traded up. What draft compensation he did gain from the Bears in that trade down was basically burned on trading back up for Foster. So in reality, he shouldn't even get credit for the damn trade down.

He is damn lucky he got George Kittle, or else his first year would be right up there with Pioli's 2009 draft in his first year as a GM.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:56 PM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Memory is a bit fuzzy but...As I recall, we were booing because of a bad call or maybe a missed call.
There was a point in the game where we dropped the kick off, them Damien Williams dropped a questionable screen pass on 1st down, I don't remember the 2nd down play, and then on 3rd down Robinson dropped a pass that would have been a first down. So, 3 out of 4 plays, we dropped the football.

Fans booed and they were right to boo. We turned into the keystone kops for that entire series, starting with the kick off.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
carcosa 03:02 PM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The 49ers as a whole just weren't that unlikeable, unless you hold them accountable for being able to pawn off retread QBs to the Chiefs over and over again. Ford and Sanders are the only guys I can think of that Chiefs fans would dislike
Bosa is a stupid asshole and it was fun to watch him cry on the bench!
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:06 PM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Bosa is a stupid asshole and it was fun to watch him cry on the bench!
I loved that he was on the sideline crying at the end of the game, after he screamed at Fisher after the second interception, like the game was over.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sorce 03:11 PM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Because nobody could catch a fucking football.
[Reply]
Page 379 of 379
« First < 279329369375376377378379
Up