ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Paulson Adebo - Stanford CB
ntexascardfan 04:50 PM 12-24-2019
I feel like we gotta take a cornerback with one of our first or second round picks.

The more I watch of Adebo, the more I like his potential. He's a wide receiver converted to CB and he does a good job playing the ball.

His experience as a starting CB is pretty limited, but to me that just means he has a ton of room to grow once he gets into an NFL program.

I think we could snag him with one of our second round picks and with a bit of seasoning would be a plus CB.

In my ideal world we go with an interior lineman in the first and find a CB in the second. Adebo feels a lot like Juan Thornhill to me in his potential.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:39 PM 12-24-2019
We only have one second round pick.

I think we only have 5 total picks as of right now in the draft. Sent our 6th and 7th for Lee and Lucas.
[Reply]
Wilson8 03:00 PM 01-13-2020
Stanford cornerback Paulson Adebo will return for the 2020 season, he announced Friday.

Adebo, a two-time All-Pac-12 selection, ranks No. 14 overall on Mel Kiper's latest Big Board for the 2020 draft. Kiper ranks Adebo as the nation's No. 2 draft-eligible cornerback behind Ohio State's Jeff Okudah, who has declared for the draft.

Adebo recorded four interceptions, 10 pass breakups and 33 tackles in 2019 for the 4-8 Cardinal. He led the Pac-12 in both interceptions per game and passes defended per game. In 2018, Adebo earned second-team All-America honors after recording 24 passes defended, which led the nation and set a team record.

After not playing as a freshman in 2017, Adebo has started 21 games the past two seasons.

ESPN.com - https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ng-2020-season
[Reply]
Up