ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 848 of 2690
« First < 348748798838844845846847848 84985085185285889894813481848 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
carcosa 11:06 PM 07-29-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Goddamn he was savage today.

Cummmmmm
[Reply]
Buckweath 11:24 PM 07-29-2018
You don't know what participation Veach had in the selection of those individuals.
You said it. Now we know Dorsey is the one who made the ultimate decision with regard to each player.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:28 PM 07-29-2018
Goddamn he was savage today.

Fucking A I can't wait
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:31 PM 07-29-2018
The deep balls are nice but I love those intermediate throws. Those are what we've really been missing.

I'm going to get a woody every time this dude fires a 20-yard dart.

Trent Peen is cumming.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:11 AM 07-30-2018
Reid is going to rip Pat a new one. He threw this right into the teeth of a Cover 2 with disastrous results.

[Reply]
carcosa 12:13 AM 07-30-2018
im gonna skwert
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:06 AM 07-30-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
I totally agree with the bolded and have been saying the same thing since he was drafted.
Nobody is interested in what you’ve been saying. Your coach is Vance Joseph, your qb is Fleece em Keesum, and your GM hasn’t drafted even an average player in years. Remember when you were “saying” how your team was gonna beat us over the last 1000+ days? Remember “saying” your team had better talent, and would finish with a better record than KC? Lmao, your predictions are about as good as your current coaches winning percentage.
[Reply]
-King- 09:57 AM 07-30-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Fair or not, Mahomes needs to lead us to the playoffs and win at least one playoff game this year.

That’s the bar that is the bar that has been set for him
Lol. This is why we can't have nice things.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
-King- 09:58 AM 07-30-2018
The deep balls are nice but I love those intermediate throws. Those are what we've really been missing.

Trent Peen is cumming.
This.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:08 AM 07-30-2018

Trent Peen is cumming.
It’s because you and I actually poured over the date on Smith debates, charting success and ranking. And ultimately, while his deep ball was talked about, it was the intermediate throws where he struggled the most.

Lots of guys can rip it to Hill on a go route. Finding a guy 17 yards downfield at the sideline is the truly elite throw.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:09 AM 07-30-2018
Andy Reid: trades Alex Smith after a career year.

Brett Veach:”He’s one of the best players that I’ve ever seen.”

Patrick Mahomes literally said the expectation is to do more than they have before and push for a SB.

Fair or not that is the expectation for this team this year. If you are too dumb to see what’s in front of your face, I can’t help you.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:19 AM 07-30-2018

Patrick Mahomes literally said the expectation is to do more than they have before and push for a SB.

Fair or not that is the expectation for this team this year. If you are too dumb to see what’s in front of your face, I can’t help you.
Dude, the expectation for Pat is to compete year in and year out in the playoffs. And win a few more when Alex was incapable.

That might not begin this year. It certainly didn't begin for other star QBs in their first seasons as starters.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:31 AM 07-30-2018

But you are putting all of those expectations of success on Mahomes, not Reid/Veach. If you want to put it on those guys I get that (even though I still disagree). But to say a RS rookie must win at least one playoff game is ****ing ridiculously stupid.
[Reply]
-King- 10:35 AM 07-30-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Dude, the expectation for Pat is to compete year in and year out in the playoffs. And win a few more when Alex was incapable.

That might not begin this year. It certainly didn't begin for other star QBs in their first seasons as starters.
This. This year is all about learning. If Pat rips a new hole in the league, then that's just gravy.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
O.city 10:36 AM 07-30-2018
He sat for a year to learn. If the first year was always going to be a learning year, he should have played last year.
[Reply]
Page 848 of 2690
« First < 348748798838844845846847848 84985085185285889894813481848 > Last »
Up