ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vaccine(s) coming mid-December...
I'll be the first in line if possible 91 37.76%
I'll get one but I'll wait a month or two to see who croaks 56 23.24%
Like any software or game system, never take 1.0... I'll wait until summer 30 12.45%
If no one's dead by next Thanksgiving, count me in 18 7.47%
No. ****ing. Way. 46 19.09%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll
Page 32 of 38
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you take the vaccine?
JD10367 03:40 PM 11-23-2020
I don't think this needs to go to DC because it's an apolitical question, more about how much you trust Big Pharma.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:50 PM 12-11-2020
My cousin died today from COVID-related pneumonia.

He had been extremely careful and barely had left his farm since March because of his health complications (hereditary kidney disease).

But his wife, while running errands, picked up enough of the virus to get infected (she was wearing a mask, but our home county - Pettis - has one of the highest positivity rates in Missouri and people are widely refusing to wear masks).

He was admitted to the hospital at 2 pm. He was dead by 6 pm.

^ posting for those saying they aren’t going to take the vaccine because they’ll be fine. That attitude endangers people like my cousin.

Please do your part to protect the weakest amongst.
[Reply]
O.city 07:51 PM 12-11-2020
Sorry to hear man
[Reply]
JakeF 08:06 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

He had been extremely careful and barely had left his farm since March because of his health complications (hereditary kidney disease).

But his wife, while running errands, picked up enough of the virus to get infected (she was wearing a mask, but our home county - Pettis - has one of the highest positivity rates in Missouri and people are widely refusing to wear masks).

^ posting for those saying they aren’t going to take the vaccine because they’ll be fine. That attitude endangers people like my cousin.

Sorry man. :-)
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:11 PM 12-11-2020

I'm sorry for your loss, duncan. That is truly unfortunate. I also hope that your cousin's wife does not blame herself.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:13 PM 12-11-2020

Sorry for your loss
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:22 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by baitism:
LOL @ anyone saying yes unless they are super old, fat, or immuno-compromised. For everyone else, it's a 99.97% chance you'll be just fine.
^ Doesn’t understand how herd immunity works.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:23 PM 12-11-2020
Rock and roll time...

Breaking News: The FDA authorized Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine for emergency use, clearing the way for millions of highly vulnerable Americans to get it within days. https://t.co/KuLNX8HhkV pic.twitter.com/LWCFjiegvY

— The New York Times (@nytimes) December 12, 2020

[Reply]
Rain Man 08:29 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by baitism:
LOL @ anyone saying yes unless they are super old, fat, or immuno-compromised. For everyone else, it's a 99.97% chance you'll be just fine.
I legitimately don't understand your point. If you assume it's 99.97%, the question then becomes whether you'd prefer a 0 percent chance of dying from Covid or a 0.03% chance. Why would you not choose 0? And that's not even considering the odds of having long-term effects.

Do you think the vaccine is dangerous in some other way? And if so, how did you draw that conclusion and what do you think the dangers are?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:30 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Rock and roll time...

Let's do this.

(Gets in line behind the 280 million people who are judged to be more worthy of it than me.)
[Reply]
KS Smitty 09:03 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Nope.. Scary!!
Bell's Palsy is temporary. My mom and older brother had it many years ago and no one can tell.
[Reply]
TLO 09:11 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Bell's Palsy is temporary. My mom and older brother had it many years ago and no one can tell.
Oh I'm not worried about it one bit. That was sarcasm pointed towards those that will find any and all excuse to not take the vaccine.
[Reply]
Dunit35 09:15 PM 12-11-2020
As a first responder I’m way up there on the list. My healthcare employed wife and her co workers all said no except two of them.

Not sure I’m going to take it. I’m going to see how the first few million do then I’ll decide if I want to line up or not.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:33 PM 12-11-2020

Sorry to hear about your cousin.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:36 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Let's do this.

(Gets in line behind the 280 million people who are judged to be more worthy of it than me.)
I’m still fat, getting old and I’m way back in the 100-150 million group to get the vaccine.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:02 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
It’s one of those “we don’t know yet, it’s likely this way but we don’t know yet”

I can’t imagine you’d be able to transmit if your immune. It wouldn’t make sense to me atleast
So how will they "know" if nothing can be stated without data backing it up wouldnt they need months/years before they can make a definite statement on that? It seems like relaxing of mandates will rely on that.

I guess the problem is without saying either way mandates will remain in place for a long time. This kind of setup to fail because the idea of once you get vaccinated everything's a go.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 38
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up