ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Hunter Nourzad Thread*****
Urc Burry 01:22 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Trey barely matters. Creed does not matter
Andy would disagree with you.

We are more likely to resign both than to let both walk… but I’d guess Trey walks

As much as Mahomes likes to get out of the pocket, I would rather have an elite interior over elite tackles.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:44 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
Andy would disagree with you.

We are more likely to resign both than to let both walk… but I’d guess Trey walks

As much as Mahomes likes to get out of the pocket, I would rather have an elite interior over elite tackles.
Hopefully Creed figures out how to not dirt the ball to Mahomes every 10th attempt.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:23 PM 04-27-2024
How is it possible to be this clueless? Stick to poker and Toucan Sam hoops.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:27 PM 04-27-2024
You're literally a fucking idiot. Interior pressure is the one thing that kills Mahomes. We need a strong interior more than we need elite Ts.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 02:29 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're literally a ****ing idiot. Interior pressure is the one thing that kills Mahomes. We need a strong interior more than we need elite Ts.
Disagree. Mahomes worst games have been when his tackles struggled and his best games came when we had Fisher and Schwartz. I’m not saying that interior isn’t important- it clearly is but there’s a reason tackles are prioritized over guards and centers.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:34 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Disagree. Mahomes worst games have been when his tackles struggled and his best games came when we had Fisher and Schwartz. I’m not saying that interior isn’t important- it clearly is but there’s a reason tackles are prioritized over guards and centers.
Correct
[Reply]
BWillie 02:33 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're literally a fucking idiot. Interior pressure is the one thing that kills Mahomes. We need a strong interior more than we need elite Ts.
We do not. We need good tackles and a good pass blocking guard. When you are a heavy pass first offense this is how you operate. You do not pay centers under any circumstance. The org knows this. Theyve let the last two good centers walk and they are going to do it again.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:14 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
My first ‘oh no’.

Only because I saw center, and I know we have a choice to make between Creed and Trey.

I know nothing about him though. Maybe he can play guard :-)
He’s a versatile guy. Nourzad has played Center, Guard, & Tackle in college.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:12 PM 04-27-2024
Do not resign interior lineman!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:13 PM 04-27-2024
He played tackle at Cornell. Definitely the next Allegretti. Great versatility.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:16 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
He played tackle at Cornell. Definitely the next Allegretti. Great versatility.
Yup. Just a perfect use of a 5th round pick. Nice little backfill for some depth we lost. May never be a starter but ol' Nick came up huge for us a couple times and that's worth its weight in gold.

Just another very good, very smart pick.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:15 PM 04-27-2024
Do not resign interior lineman!
You do realize that big contract we gave Thuney is a huge reason why we've been able to field a top 10 OL through our SBs in spite of instability at both tackle positions, right?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 01:12 PM 04-27-2024
Nice pick- good value
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:48 PM 04-27-2024
Seems like a complete fit here, Andy & Andy do loves them some OL versatility
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:13 PM 04-27-2024
ESPN Radio's Jordan Reid loves this pick. Nourzad played left tackle in the Ivy League and both guard and center at Penn State. Only allowed two sacks in his college career.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up