ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The PI call that the refs voluntarily overturned
bobbything 05:15 PM 10-13-2019
You know, the one on Mahomes’ interception. The refs called pass interference, announced the call, and then huddled together and voluntarily overturned their own call after they announced it.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before. Someone explain how that happens without a challenge.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:46 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I watched it again. The ball wasn’t in the air when Kelce was tackled.

Why wasn’t that defensive holding? You can tackle the TE now?
Travis fell down.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:47 PM 10-14-2019
These games are fucking awful. This is coming from a guy that would watch 5 to 6 games a week including shit Chiefs teams. The results get MORE manufactured as more $$$$ gets involved. That's a fact. It's borderline WWE now. That phantom hold nobody is talking about was a COMPLETE crock of shit as was changing a penalty call AFTER the team had huddled. Someone MADE them change the call from outside the stadium.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:47 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
You still aren't following along. Does that happen frequently?
He needs to start at the beginning, but I don't think he could catch up anyway.

It's Tyreek Hillarious.
[Reply]
Coogs 07:47 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by DanT:
The NFL is way more interesting for me to watch now than it was a few years ago. I was very tired of watching teams throw downfield passes on plays that seemed designed to get bullshit penalties that rewarded the offense by giving them yards they hadn't earned.

With Mahomes, I get to watch a guy chuck passes downfield that actually get caught and that result in well-earned yardage. He has made the game way, way, way more fun for me to watch and that seems to be a widely shared opinion among NFL fans, not just those of us who live and die with the Chiefs.

I'm not happy that the Chiefs lost yesterday, but I don't feel that we earned the victory. The game was still fun to watch. My biggest hope is for Mahomes to have a long career and my second biggest hope is that it is all with KC. As good as he is, if he can stay healthy and with the Chiefs, we are certain to get back to the Super Bowl and to win at least one.
I have to say the last two games for me have not been fun to watch. Not because the defense sux, but because of the officiating. It's a damn farce that the stripes are deciding games. That is not the way it is supposed to be. Players are supposed to decide who wins.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:48 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Travis fell down.
Buffoon. Denver wins two straight and magically you troll Chiefs threads again?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:48 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
These games are ****ing awful. This is coming from a guy that would watch 5 to 6 games a week including shit Chiefs teams. The results get MORE manufactured as more $$$$ gets involved. That's a fact. It's borderline WWE now. That phantom hold nobody is talking about was a COMPLETE crock of shit as was changing a penalty call AFTER the team had huddled. Someone MADE them change the call from outside the stadium.
PGM gets it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:49 PM 10-14-2019
Buffoon. Denver wins two straight and magically you troll Chiefs threads again?
He's straight trolling.

He's a physics expert that knows more about football than Tony Dungy. Found that out today.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:50 PM 10-14-2019
That was definitely holding on Kelce. The ball came out about the time Kelce began falling to the ground.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:51 PM 10-14-2019
Having to wait to celebrate any big play is just sooooo fucking thrilling as is scouring the field for flags, seeing yellow, and the team fucked with bogus calls over and over again...thrilling
[Reply]
Kman34 07:53 PM 10-14-2019
These games are fucking awful. This is coming from a guy that would watch 5 to 6 games a week including shit Chiefs teams. The results get MORE manufactured as more $$$$ gets involved. That's a fact. It's borderline WWE now. That phantom hold nobody is talking about was a COMPLETE crock of shit as was changing a penalty call AFTER the team had huddled. Someone MADE them change the call from outside the stadium.
Why do you think all the refs have headsets now??? ..that's right..... Dollar signs....
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:53 PM 10-14-2019
Having to wait to celebrate any big play is just sooooo ****ing thrilling as is scouring the field for flags, seeing yellow, and the team ****ed with bogus calls over and over again...thrilling
That's exactly where I was yesterday. I didn't enjoy the game at all after the first quarter, because I waited after every big play to see what the flag was going to be.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:53 PM 10-14-2019
Then you watch NE and they get by with MUGGING guys up and down the field with no call...propped up by pawn announcing crews selling it as discipline or some shit. It's complete unwatchable horseshit
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:55 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
That was definitely holding on Kelce. The ball came out about the time Kelce began falling to the ground.
Kelce was getting back up when the ball came out.

According to Mahomes, Kelce was the first read on the play, and he got tackled, PMII saw the flag come out, so he chucked it toward the end zone.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 07:56 PM 10-14-2019
Even without any agenda it is too easy for incompetent refs to decide the outcome of a game. One well timed offensive holding or a DPI or DH, boom game over.
[Reply]
DanT 07:57 PM 10-14-2019
Having to wait to celebrate any big play is just sooooo fucking thrilling as is scouring the field for flags, seeing yellow, and the team fucked with bogus calls over and over again...thrilling
If the NFL were put in charge of mammalian reproduction, we would have all died off years ago. Those bastards would make every ejaculation reviewable, with would-be mothers and fathers scouring the field for flags after each potential conception.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Up