ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Call your shot: Who will be a Chief tomorrow night
pugsnotdrugs19 04:40 PM 04-26-2017
It's finally Draft Day Eve, as I'd call it. We've pondered back and forth the possibilities that come with picking at #27 for months, and now its almost time to see who is under the Chiefs' tree in 2017.

So, a day ahead, call your shot below. Who you want them to pick, who you believe they will pick, or both.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:42 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by KurtCauley:
He is dating my wife's cousin so we will be at the draft party. I've known Patrick for the last 5 or so years. See him at every family holiday. Can't wait to be there. Being a huge Chiefs fan, I badly want him to go to KC, but it's really neat to just be there when he gets the call.

He has an incredible arm and a great head on his shoulders. He will be a steal.
What has he said about KC?
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:42 AM 04-27-2017
I hope it's Mahomes. I'll be at the draft party tonight with Patrick. I'm praying it's the Chiefs calling him.
Cool, tell him that there are a lot of Chiefs' fans hoping that we draft him.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:43 AM 04-27-2017
He is dating my wife's cousin so we will be at the draft party. I've known Patrick for the last 5 or so years. See him at every family holiday. Can't wait to be there. Being a huge Chiefs fan, I badly want him to go to KC, but it's really neat to just be there when he gets the call.

He has an incredible arm and a great head on his shoulders. He will be a steal.
Has your wife's cousin talked about his penis size at all?
[Reply]
KurtCauley 09:45 AM 04-27-2017
He told me he likes Andy Reid a lot, he knows Andy does have good success with QB's. Patrick is sharp and as most of the guys in the draft, they are excited at just the opportunity to go in the first round.

As all the mocks show, I worry the most about Arizona and Houston. I think we will definitely have to jump Houston to have a shot at him. If QB's get hot tonight, he will go top 13.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:46 AM 04-27-2017
Starting to think it might be Adoree Jackson

Paylor nailed the pick last year (though he had us taking Jones @ 28), and that's who he has us taking in his final mock. It makes a lot of sense if the QB's are gone as that Dorsey pick nobody saw coming. This guy is like the Tyreek Hill of defense with his ability to score anytime he touches the ball (along with added value as a return man). Dorsey loves corners with elite ball skills.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:47 AM 04-27-2017
He told he likes Andy Reid a lot, he knows Andy does have good success with QB's. Patrick is sharp and as most of the guys in the draft, they are excited at just the opportunity to go in the first round.

As all the mocks show, I worry the most about Arizona and Houston. I think we will definitely have to jump Houston to have a shot at him. If QB's get hot tonight, he will go top 13.
Myth... Been Debunked a billion times...
[Reply]
KurtCauley 09:48 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I think it's Andy's coaching style that labels the perception of him being a good QB coach. Players love Andy and the results with most of his teams show it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:49 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Starting to think it might be Adoree Jackson

Paylor nailed the pick last year (though he had us taking Jones @ 28), and that's who he has us taking in his final mock. It makes a lot of sense if the QB's are gone as that Dorsey pick nobody saw coming. This guy is like the Tyreek Hill of defense with his ability to score anytime he touches the ball (along with added value as a return man). Dorsey loves corners with elite ball skills.
Fuck that noise. I'll be fucking pissed if we take a 5'10" CB with our 1st round pick.
[Reply]
O.city 09:49 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
No, it hasnt.

Reid gets the most out of his qbs, he doesn't spin them all into hall of gamers or all pros.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:50 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
**** that noise. I'll be ****ing pissed if we take a 5'10" CB with our 1st round pick.
I wouldn't be very pleased with it either, but I'm prepared for it.
[Reply]
O.city 09:50 AM 04-27-2017
Eh, not a fan. Wanna punch my tits off of that's the pick
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:56 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
Dorsey can grab some faith tonight by doing what he needs to grabbing a QB in round 1. My own belief is running out keeping Smith another year. We could have kept Foles and gotten better on offense in my opinion but he was allowed to walk so we can keep Smith to run an offense loaded with talent that he fails to use.

If we don't make a move for a QB tonight that will be another fugg up on Dorsey's resume. Smith can't be here in 2018. He just can't. We have waited a life time for some hope at QB and he needs to do the right thing. If a QB is worth pick 27 why not at 15? Value shit is stupid in round one. Go get us one Dorsey.
Disagree completely. This is not the year to mortgage everything for a QB. If a decent one falls to 27, outstanding. Otherwise, you're trading a lot of value in a deep draft for a QB that will be a project.

If one doesn't drop, draft a similar project in round 2 or 3. If that doesn't happen, draft a good one next year.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:57 AM 04-27-2017
We have a kick returner already, 2 even.

I think we go with a bigger cornerback if we can.

Kevin King, CB, Washington Height: 6-3. Weight: 200
[Reply]
staylor26 09:57 AM 04-27-2017
From the sounds of it, Jackson is a guy the NFL is much higher on than fans and talking heads. DJ has him going 18 in his final mock and added that Jackson's stock is "picking up a lot of steam down the home stretch".
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:57 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
This is not the year to mortgage everything for a QB. If a decent one falls to 27, outstanding. Otherwise, you're trading a lot of value in a deep draft for a QB that will be a project.

If one doesn't drop, draft a similar project in round 2 or 3. If that doesn't happen, draft a good one next year.

[Reply]
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Up