ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 19
« First < 51112131415 16171819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Whataburger expanding into the KC area
chinaski 05:57 PM 08-07-2020
Saw on Twitter. No bullshit. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:08 PM 11-15-2021
KC has buy one get one Big Macs today. The Whattaburger in Independence opens in a couple weeks. I'll hit it up after the frenzy is over.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:18 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Seems ridiculous to me.

They brought a White Castle to Orlando recently and had the same issue. The line was backed up for miles. My girlfriend wanted to go but I told her I'm not waiting an hour in line for some shitty burgers.
You should see the lines in Moscow when the first McDonalds opened.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:22 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I have no idea but I would never do it especially on the first day of opening.
I lose patience sitting in line for more than 15 mins lol
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:30 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
What kind of loser would wait hours in line for fast food
a fat ass loser
[Reply]
Sorce 01:48 PM 11-15-2021
Just go to Paul's on blue ridge. Better than these chain burgers. Their onion rings are fantastic as well.
[Reply]
ping2000 03:11 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
We went on vacation to Cali in 2018. One of the few things I was looking forward to was In-n-Out because of what everyone says about it.

I wanted to throw it on the floor and go somewhere else a few bites in.
When I lived in LA I loved Tommy burger. That was a long time ago though.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:45 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Just go to Paul's on blue ridge. Better than these chain burgers. Their onion rings are fantastic as well.
Are you kidding with that take? P:-):-):-)auls? Really?
[Reply]
TripleThreat 04:18 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Whataburger is pretty good. Great opportunity for them. The partnership with Mahomes is pretty obvious.

In N Out is ****ing trash though.
Highly disagree about the in N out opinion….

Is it as good as some juicy burger joint where you’re paying $15 for a burger & fries? Of cours it’s not but it’s the best fast food burger place out there IMO for the price. The quality of their ingridients helps as well when comparing it to McDonald’s
[Reply]
burt 04:33 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I work on the next exit west of Douglas....there was a wait for that exit half a mile long! It was truly insanity. Meanwhile, the local Aldi was no line for my salad and gluten free dressing.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:13 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Highly disagree about the in N out opinion….

Is it as good as some juicy burger joint where you’re paying $15 for a burger & fries? Of cours it’s not but it’s the best fast food burger place out there IMO for the price. The quality of their ingridients helps as well when comparing it to McDonald’s
And that's exactly why I've never understood the In N Out hype.... a lot of people say they land at LAX and the first thing they do is go to In N Out.

So, they're likely spending $300 minimum round trip to LA for whatever reason, plus hotel, car, etc.... and they're going to the "best cheap burger place ever"?

Freakin' splurge for that $10 burger at The Habit or any number of better burgers, and throw in fries that are most likely 100% better than In N Out's.

And I totally agree if you have $5 to your name or just want a cheap option, it's a good or even 'great' burger for the money. It's also the equivalent of getting hyped up to rent an Altima for the weekend.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:46 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And that's exactly why I've never understood the In N Out hype.... a lot of people say they land at LAX and the first thing they do is go to In N Out.

So, they're likely spending $300 minimum round trip to LA for whatever reason, plus hotel, car, etc.... and they're going to the "best cheap burger place ever"?

Freakin' splurge for that $10 burger at The Habit or any number of better burgers, and throw in fries that are most likely 100% better than In N Out's.

And I totally agree if you have $5 to your name or just want a cheap option, it's a good or even 'great' burger for the money. It's also the equivalent of getting hyped up to rent an Altima for the weekend.

NEVER go to the In and Out at LAX. We were going to...It was a 45 minute wait to order at drive up. Friday night. Spring Break.

We drove to the one by NBC Universal-that is where we were staying. I also assume that was close to Danes house.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:15 PM 11-15-2021
Whataburger is fire.

So is A&W Restaurant.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:36 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
NEVER go to the In and Out at LAX. We were going to...It was a 45 minute wait to order at drive up. Friday night. Spring Break.

We drove to the one by NBC Universal-that is where we were staying. I also assume that was close to Danes house.
You probably passed 20+ better burgers on the way, potentially including whatever Dane could throw together on his grill with short notice.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:50 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
You probably passed 20+ better burgers on the way, potentially including whatever Dane could throw together on his grill with short notice.
Wish I would have been close to a Whataburger when I was hungry on road trip 1 this summer. Some other time. Not sure what we are doing for spring break yet.
[Reply]
redshirt32 09:07 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
You are confusing Whataburger with In-n-Out. That place is trash that wishes it was McDonalds lowest end food.
Naw ive had in-and out a few times
If we go we go to five guys, Culvers is ok once in a while.
Sonic is trash as well as MD BK Wendys.

Five guys you never get cold fries and they over load your brown bag, never had a bad meal from them ever.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 19
« First < 51112131415 16171819 >
Up