ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 692 of 2690
« First < 192592642682688689690691692 69369469569670274279211921692 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:23 PM 03-30-2018
Knowmo is Cian Fahey
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:04 PM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
When he is running to his left he can make any throw. In fact I believe he prefers throwing when he rolls to the left. That's his comfort spot, which is very unusual for a right-handed QB.
Again, the short stop throws.
[Reply]
rico 03:10 PM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Even if I was just a, lets say a Panthers fan, but for some reason I watched every 2017 Chiefs preseason game, week 17, assorted college highlights and then pulled it all together with his background/upbringing... I'd say all of the same things I say now as a Chiefs fan

The kid has just has IT, not just arm talent, not just incredible intangibles... its just all packaged together as IT

This offense is going to take a huge shit all over the NFLs head, I swear it
Considering Mahomes works out...and we are grabbing guys like Watkins who I consider to be potentially excellent weapons for him...what team in the recent or semi-recent past do you think we could compare the Chiefs to? What do you think we are in for? Mid 2000’s to recent Steelers? Packers?
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:13 PM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by rico:
Considering Mahomes works out...and we are grabbing guys like Watkins who I consider to be potentially excellent weapons for him...what team in the recent or semi-recent past do you think we could compare the Chiefs to? What do you think we are in for? Mid 2000’s to recent Steelers? Packers?
2011 new orleans saints :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:15 PM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
Until we shore up the defense, 90s Dolphins.

If Berry somehow STILL manages to beast, 00s Colts.
[Reply]
rico 03:16 PM 03-30-2018
Well thank GOD Alex is in the NFC!!! I don’t think I’d be able to handle a 2011 New Orleans Saints ending...blech!!! :-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:17 PM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Until we shore up the defense, 90s Dolphins.

If Berry somehow STILL manages to beast, 00s Colts.
i was purely talking about offensively, but yeah, final standings will rely on the defense as well :-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:18 PM 03-30-2018
Well thank GOD Alex is in the NFC!!! I don’t think I’d be able to handle a 2011 New Orleans Saints ending...blech!!! :-)
that didn't take long :-)

i knew when i typed it this would happen :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:20 PM 03-30-2018
Dude I honestly dont know who I'd compare us to yet, but if I had to guess... think early Rodgers

While I believe Pat is closer to Favre as a QB, that era of offense was so long ago that I'm thinking Packers with Rodgers... I've devoutly watched football since the late 70s, but I've never seen anyone make quite the same kinds of throws as Pat Mahomes

Theres one from preseason that I call 'The Last Airbender', where he is rolling right and fires a dart straight down the seam, that suddenly arcs toward the sideline like a curveball in baseball to perfectly meet the receiver (Robinson I believe) in stride

It was sickening, and I was absolutely sold at that point
[Reply]
rico 03:21 PM 03-30-2018
that didn't take long :-)

i knew when i typed it this would happen :-)
That would literally be the worst outcome EVAR!!!!
[Reply]
rico 03:22 PM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Dude I honestly dont know who I'd compare us to yet, but if I had to guess... think early Rodgers

While I believe Pat is closer to Favre as a QB, that era of offense was so long ago that I'm thinking Packers with Rodgers... I've devoutly watched football since the late 70s, but I've never seen anyone make quite the same kinds of throws as Pat Mahomes

Theres one from preseason that I call 'The Last Airbender', where he is rolling right and fires a dart straight down the seam, that suddenly arcs toward the sideline like a curveball in baseball to perfectly meet the receiver (Robinson I believe) in stride

It was sickening, and I was absolutely sold at that point
I keep thinking early Rodgers Packers as well. They had some fun teams.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:48 PM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Why? Why not just wait for Mahomes and spend your other picks on supporting players?
Because waiting gets you jack and shit. Do you realize how absolutely FORTUNATE the Chiefs were to have Veach eyeballing this kid????

Or do you think KC would have practiced that high a level of diligence throughout the Reid/Smith era?:-):-):-):-)

Yeah.

RIGHT.:-)

My motherfucking ass, they would.(NOT).

Organizations, and the Chiefs especially prior to Veach/Dorsey, DO NOT WORK LIKE THAT.

EVER.

To sit here after the fact like some dumbass who answered your question prior to me, claiming that it was "all part of the plan/process", is the same stupid motherfucker who understands NOTHING about the laziness and complacency of your average, NFL team and general manager.

But...."Lil Chiefy"/not shocked/same old morons spewing the same old shit/whatever, and so on...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:50 PM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Yep. That's why I never joined in on the Smith hate on here. Despite the fact that I always wanted to draft our own guy. Smith was the best option for us until Mahomes came along. There isn't a single quarterback that was within reach for the Chiefs the past 5 years that I would rather have over Mahomes. I trusted the process. Now the process has proven that it was worth the wait.
^^^^^^Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand case.

In motherfucking.

POINT.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:58 PM 03-30-2018
I keep thinking early Rodgers Packers as well. They had some fun teams.
John Elway is who I think of when it comes to playground ball working so effortlessly. Elway taught a whole generation of QBs bad habits (including Favre)because he could get away with them because of his talent.
[Reply]
Chargem 06:11 AM 03-31-2018
Was bored this morning so watched the Denver game again. It makes me smile every time when at about 8:07 in the third Jay Feely confidently asserts that Smith will be the quarter back in 2018.
[Reply]
Page 692 of 2690
« First < 192592642682688689690691692 69369469569670274279211921692 > Last »
Up