ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 26
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:17 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I think there's some rage transfer.

Like Brady owned them for 20 years. And now, they're looking at Mahomes and another long, long run of being owned. It's got to feel like getting a second prison sentence when you thought you were finally going free.
Mahomes and Allen are less than 1 year apart in age and both became starting QBs in 2018.

Yes, Allen is tall and can throw the ball as hard as Mahomes (if he steps into his throw). It's all the other QB stuff where there is no contest.

Vision, throwing with anticipation, processing the field, spatial awareness, ball placement.

Then add in the elite off platform mechanics and the zillion arm slots.

Its not close and never will be.
[Reply]
TEX 09:25 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The fact is that a large contingent of Buffalo fans came here and talked trash more than ANY other fan base.

If they were all like country girl this thread wouldn't have been created.

They said their offense was better.

They said their defense was better.

They said Diggs > Hill

They said Allen > Mahomes

Now they know.
Exactly. Lots of chest pounding. Then they got irate when we didn't agree with any of it, and pointed out just how wrong their thought process was. Turns out EVERYTHING WE SAID WAS CORRECT.
Buffalo = Nice Story- but it's OVER. Said that also....
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:28 AM 01-25-2021
the bills fans around here this past week, remind me of my younger days and how I felt about the chiefs going into buffalo in 93/94 with Montana.

i was so SURE we had an unstoppable freight train of momentum, only to see it crashing it's dome on the frozen turf of buffalo and icy hands of anders.

I get it......it's a realization that hurts.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:34 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
the bills fans around here this past week, remind me of my younger days and how I felt about the chiefs going into buffalo in 93/94 with Montana.

i was so SURE we had an unstoppable freight train of momentum, only to see it crashing it's dome on the frozen turf of buffalo and icy hands of anders.

I get it......it's a realization that hurts.
Good comparison. That was some serious misery. Second only to the '97 Denver loss.
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 09:35 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
But we also have Mahomes and incredible weapons of our own. Comes down to holding up long enough for Mahomes to rip apart their secondary.
..but here's to hoping that Tampa uses the same defensive gameplan they used against us last time. :P
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:38 AM 01-25-2021
I learned after last years 49ers infestation that I should just avoid CP for the most part during the playoffs.

Apparently the Bills fan infestation was worse?

Yikes.

I'm no fan of shit talk, especially on a game I'm not involved in playing... but from the looks of it, these Bills fans may deserve it.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:45 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I learned after last years 49ers infestation that I should just avoid CP for the most part during the playoffs.

Apparently the Bills fan infestation was worse?

Yikes.

I'm no fan of shit talk, especially on a game I'm not involved in playing... but from the looks of it, these Bills fans may deserve it.
Bills fan deserves this and worse honestly. They were pretty bad.

It’s fine to believe in your team even when you shouldn’t, but they took that to another level. They refused to even consider that Mahomes might be better than Allen. They refused to consider that Allen’s bad games might just be him struggling. There was always an excuse: shoulder harness, weather, refs, etc.

I love that they got to watch Allen look like shit in a blow out and throw a tantrum. That’s their lasting image for a LONG offseason. Fuck them.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:06 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
We are very good. A potential year in/year out contender. We played two games against KC this year. We were out-coached and out-talented in both games.

We’re very good. We need a really strong offseason to compete with KC.

That’s it. That’s the observation. KC is just so much better than us right now. Their coaches know it and coach like it. Sadly, our coaches knew it, and coached like it too
Wait a minute... you're actually a Bills fan?
[Reply]
Lzen 10:13 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yeah, I wondered what was up with that post. I think he was trying to post stuff from a Bills forum. He needs to learn to note that in the post somewhere, if that is the case.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:14 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by JD10367:
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you ****ers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.
Fucking worthless Boston trash
[Reply]
neech 10:17 AM 01-25-2021
He had us fooled all this time Easy.
[Reply]
kgrund 10:22 AM 01-25-2021
Us Chiefs fans do not to savor what we are experiencing now while also being mindful of how it feels when the shoe is on the other foot. Between the last Chiefs-Bills AFC Championship game and the arrival of Mahomes, we somehow found a way to loss 10 of 11 playoff games.

Having suffered through them all, it is still hard to fathom that fact. Hopefully we can answer that with winning 10 out of 11.
[Reply]
joethomas 10:22 AM 01-25-2021
Boston trash is the worst white trash
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:23 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by neech:
He had us fooled all this time Easy.
Lzen may be right that he was only relaying a post from a Bills board, still waiting for confirmation though...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:23 AM 01-25-2021
No, just copy pasted from the Bills forum. Too lazy to give a fuck about proper quoting.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 26
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up