ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>My review of all the NFL teams after today...
comochiefsfan 11:10 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
You just want us to streamroll everything and everybody forever?
Yes
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:28 AM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Yes

I mean that will be fun, but I'd like a rival along the way. If we just destroy everything I'm okay with that too boys. Let's just go.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:17 AM 09-14-2020
I mean that will be fun, but I'd like a rival along the way. If we just destroy everything I'm okay with that too boys. Let's just go.
Having a rival is just fine.

People pretending that the Ravens are BETTER? :-):-):-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:14 AM 09-14-2020
Come on man, it's fun to have some opposition. You just want us to streamroll everything and everybody forever? That would get boring after a while, don't ya think? The Ravens are a good enemy.
Again, you're not understanding what I'm saying.

I love the competition. It's not about steamrolling.

It's about the media constantly going on about stuff. Lamar Jackson is not Patrick Mahomes. People need to stop pretending he is.

Ravens aside even, all we got subjected to last night was Patriots, Patriots, Patriots.

I'm pretty much done watching analysis. They're all fucking stupid.
[Reply]
tk13 06:30 PM 09-13-2020
It'll be interesting to watch the Ravens as they just push further and further into the running attack philosophy. I have no reason to believe Dobbins won't be legit, Ingram is really good. They can definitely run the football. Their million dollar question is what happens when they get down a couple scores.

Honestly given how mediocre the AFC looks, I'm interested in seeing what the Steelers look like tomorrow. If they could actually keep Ben and James Conner healthy they could probably be a top AFC team relatively speaking.

At this point thought I'd probably rank it Chiefs, Ravens and Titans... unless Tennessee just lays an egg tomorrow night. Steelers are probably the wild card sitting out there. And the Patriots will probably get the most out of whatever talent they do have and not make the dumb mistakes that will hurt some of these other mediocre teams.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:32 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
It'll be interesting to watch the Ravens as they just push further and further into the running attack philosophy. I have no reason to believe Dobbins won't be legit, Ingram is really good. They can definitely run the football. Their million dollar question is what happens when they get down a couple scores.

Honestly given how mediocre the AFC looks, I'm interested in seeing what the Steelers look like tomorrow. If they could actually keep Ben and James Conner healthy they could probably be a top AFC relatively speaking.

At this point thought I'd probably rank it Chiefs, Ravens and Titans... unless Tennessee just lays an egg tomorrow night.
The Steelers are built in a way that creates problems for the Ravens. If Ben can stay healthy, it will be interesting.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:46 PM 09-13-2020
I got all season to watch the Ravens fall off. I still think they will, especially if Jackson should get hurt. Enough talking about them.

Looks like I called Minshew vs. Rivers correctly. The Jags aren’t picking first overall. He’s good enough to prevent that. And Rivers is still Rivers. The Colts just aren’t scary at all.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:51 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Looks like I called Minshew vs. Rivers correctly.
Is it possible you have too much time on your hands if your greatest skill is calling Minshew vs Rivers correctly? :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:04 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Is it possible you have too much time on your hands if your greatest skill is calling Minshew vs Rivers correctly? :-)
Not really. The Jags were this board’s overwhelming favorite to pick first overall. The Colts were supposed to be a big challenger to the Chiefs. I contended that Minshew is better than people think and the Colts with Rivers aren’t any better than the Chargers with Rivers.

Outside of the whole Steelers/Ravens thing, those we’re really my two hot takes going into the season so I didn’t spend near as much time analyzing as I will enjoying being right. LOL
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:09 PM 09-13-2020
The Colts were supposed to be a big challenger to the Chiefs.
Wait. How? CP has no respect for Rivers. And we spanked them a couple years ago in the playoffs when they had a genuinely transcendent talent like Luck. They beat us last year when we fielded our B-team, a defense that was finding itself, and a gimpy Mahomes.

Is it possible you are citing Ubeja who thinks Jonathan Taylor is 18x the RB CEH is?
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:14 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Wait. How? CP has no respect for Rivers. And we spanked them a couple years ago in the playoffs when they had a genuinely transcendent talent like Luck. They beat us last year when we fielded our B-team, a defense that was finding itself, and a gimpy Mahomes.

Is it possible you are citing Ubeja who thinks Jonathan Taylor is 18x the RB CEH is?
Nope. Just do a quick search. You will find quite a few people that thought the Colts were the 3rd-best team in the AFC after the Chiefs and Ravens.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:06 PM 09-13-2020
I got all season to watch the Ravens fall off. I still think they will, especially if Jackson should get hurt. Enough talking about them.

Looks like I called Minshew vs. Rivers correctly. The Jags aren’t picking first overall. He’s good enough to prevent that. And Rivers is still Rivers. The Colts just aren’t scary at all.
I just don't see it. Even with a qb as bad as late career Flacco everyone knew they were going to run the ball and they just jammed it down your throat anyway. Yeah, rough sledding if they lose lamar. But lamar would have to take an absolute nosedive for the Ravens not to still be tough. And I don't see that happening.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:11 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I just don't see it. Even with a qb as bad as late career Flacco everyone knew they were going to run the ball and they just jammed it down your throat anyway. Yeah, rough sledding if they lose lamar. But lamar would have to take an absolute nosedive for the Ravens not to still be tough. And I don't see that happening.
They’re not going to beat good teams with that formula. That’s a sure way to win 10 or 11 games and lose in the playoffs. Meh.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:03 PM 09-13-2020
We haven't seen Denver play yet. They could be awesome! I mean they still got Bolles at LT.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:08 PM 09-13-2020
It is kinda ironic Rivers thew for nearly 400 yards and lost.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up