ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 141
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
Buck 06:30 PM 05-08-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
At least they're still in the same general area. Not like a team going from Cleveland to Baltimore or L.A. to St. Louis (and back).
Milwaukee is closer to Chicago than Los Angeles is to San Diego. If the Bears moved to Milwaukee would the Chicago fans be okay with it?
[Reply]
lewdog 06:35 PM 05-08-2017
Originally Posted by Buck:
Milwaukee is closer to Chicago than Los Angeles is to San Diego. If the Bears moved to Milwaukee would the Chicago fans be okay with it?
I could see having some hurt feeling for awhile.

But they at least stayed in state. Think in a few years you'll forgive and start watching again? Especially if they draft and play well?
[Reply]
Buck 06:38 PM 05-08-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I could see having some hurt feeling for awhile.

But they at least stayed in state. Think in a few years you'll forgive and start watching again? Especially if they draft and play well?
No. If they moved back to San Diego I would. I spent 30 years of undying fandom towards the San Diego Chargers. Not the Chargers. Definitely not LA. I spent thousands of dollars on them.

They didn't care about me one bit. Why would I care about them. I root for the San Diego, not the Chargers.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:38 PM 05-08-2017
I see your point, but still, L.A. is still in the same state, and there were probably lots of Charger fans there already. I'd certainly be pissed if I was a San Diego resident who regularly attended games, but if you don't live there anymore, other than the whole pissing-on-your-childhood bit, it's not really the end of the world.

I root for teams in Kansas City and St. Louis, and always lived 3-4 hours away from both cities.
[Reply]
Buck 06:40 PM 05-08-2017
I see your point, but still, L.A. is still in the same state, and there were probably lots of Charger fans there already. I'd certainly be pissed if I was a San Diego resident who regularly attended games, but if you don't live there anymore, other than the whole pissing-on-your-childhood bit, it's not really the end of the world.

I root for teams in Kansas City and St. Louis, and always lived 3-4 hours away from both cities.
There are no Chargers fans in LA. Maybe 10,000.

California is a gigantic state. You can't just say because it's in the same state. Have you ever been to San Diego and Los Angeles? Apples and Oranges. Nothing alike...except for decent weather.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:43 PM 05-08-2017

California is a gigantic state. You can't just say because it's in the same state. Have you ever been to San Diego and Los Angeles? Apples and Oranges. Nothing alike...except for decent weather.
I'm just saying, it could be much worse. In any event, I hope you can get over it at some point, considering how much time and energy you've devoted to them over the years.

But if you can't, you can't.
[Reply]
Buck 06:45 PM 05-08-2017
I'm just saying, it could be much worse. In any event, I hope you can get over it at some point, considering how much time and energy you've devoted to them over the years.

But if you can't, you can't.
Only time will tell.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:01 PM 05-08-2017
So what? You don't live in KC.
Omaha is pretty much a suburb of KC. You moved across the freaking country.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:32 PM 05-08-2017
Only time will tell.
Yes. I feel the hate run through you. Join the darkside, my son! :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:14 AM 05-09-2017
AdeptHavelock
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:35 AM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
AdeptHavelock
he hates most of you.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 02:34 AM 05-09-2017

If it was me, I would be mad at the City for not putting in a stadium.
[Reply]
burt 07:32 AM 05-09-2017
AdeptHavelock
I loved that guy.....
[Reply]
Frazod 08:03 AM 05-09-2017
AdeptHavelock
Damn, he hasn't posted in nearly six years.
[Reply]
scho63 09:21 AM 05-09-2017
All with about 20,000 posts or more and no longer around

htismaqe
KcMizzou
chasedude
Ari Chi3fs
StcChief
JOhn
The Dawg?
DomerNKC
PastorMikH