ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 53
« First < 354142434445 46474849 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 01-01-2024

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:13 AM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Loftin with daily bats in Omaha is a good thing. Frazier and Hamson are fine for the bench utility role.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:53 PM 04-19-2024

Need to clarify this. The “it” would be whatever Waters did to get pulled from the game. Picollo was not talking about Jirschele’s decision when saying he hopes it doesn’t happen again.

Should have made that clearer in the original post, apologies.

— Anne Rogers (@anne__rogers) April 19, 2024

[Reply]
dlphg9 12:26 AM 04-20-2024
God dammit. Im really hoping that Waters will get pulled up and Isbel will get sent down. He's atrocious at the plate.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:29 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Why would she feel like she has to clear up what the "it" is. I think the sentence saying "we support our managers when they make decisions like that" right before the "it" makes it pretty clear he's not talking about the manager's decision.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:26 AM 04-20-2024
It was an ambiguous pronoun so she cleared it up just in case there was any confusion.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:35 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Why would she feel like she has to clear up what the "it" is. I think the sentence saying "we support our managers when they make decisions like that" right before the "it" makes it pretty clear he's not talking about the manager's decision.
Because she woke.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:15 AM 04-20-2024
Some positivity from the minors early on…

Blake Mitchell drawing walks, hitting and hitting for power.

Ben Kudrna pitching well
[Reply]
BWillie 09:30 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
God dammit. Im really hoping that Waters will get pulled up and Isbel will get sent down. He's atrocious at the plate.
Isbel is so good in the OF Im ok with it. I think he deserves some more time. Plus we are only expecting him to OPS mid 600s so his slumps will appear worse.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:33 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Some positivity from the minors early on…

Blake Mitchell drawing walks, hitting and hitting for power.

Ben Kudrna pitching well
Some negativity from the minors early...

Cayden Wallace and Gavin Cross are sucking ass.

Wallace .614 OPS in AA
Cross .745 in AA but showing no power
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:14 PM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Some negativity from the minors early...

Cayden Wallace and Gavin Cross are sucking ass.

Wallace .614 OPS in AA
Cross .745 in AA but showing no power
Yeah, I don't have any positivity on cross. Moore and company got hornswoggled on that one.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:38 PM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yeah, I don't have any positivity on cross. Moore and company got hornswoggled on that one.
Who knew drafting a dude because of his religion and your longtime friendship with his heavily religious dad over actual evaluation would end poorly.
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:34 AM 04-21-2024
Not that it’s a status change or anything, but I see Isbel is not in the lineup today. Is this a direct result of his boneheaded play in the 8th inning last night? Maybe it’s cause he couldn’t jump 20 feet up the cf wall in the 9th? I don’t know. But I do miss Michael A. Taylor.

/beating dead horse.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:45 AM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Who knew drafting a dude because of his religion and your longtime friendship with his heavily religious dad over actual evaluation would end poorly.
Well, the guy did bring two AL championships and 2 WS winning one.

You, on the other hand bring... exactly what?

Original thought? No.

You're a plagiarizing pete%gz with long hair, an ego the size of a blimp and the emptiest suit on this board.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:12 AM 04-21-2024
Oh look a Mecca siting! Wonder what his post is about?! Is it about how good we've looked or how we're going for the series win against the best team in the AL right now?

Originally Posted by Mecca:
Oh none of those things! What a surprise!

He's bitching about a GM that's no longer here. Who would have thought negativity would bring him into the Royals thread
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:12 AM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Well, the guy did bring two AL championships and 2 WS winning one.

You, on the other hand bring... exactly what?

Original thought? No.

You're a plagiarizing pete%gz with long hair, an ego the size of a blimp and the emptiest suit on this board.
I don't wanna see any positive posts about that motherfucker either. I don't want to see anything about him.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 53
« First < 354142434445 46474849 > Last »
Up