ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Whataburger expanding into the KC area
chinaski 05:57 PM 08-07-2020
Saw on Twitter. No bullshit. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
srvy 10:09 AM 11-11-2021
Lee Summit folks prepare your bellies on Monday, November 15th something heavenly awaits you. The first Whataburger in the KC metro area opens on Douglas Road. I recommend the double cheese Whataburger fries and chocolate shake. Don't forget to load up with ketchup packets in Mahomes honor. If feeling frisky a double jalapeno cheeseburger is my go too.

Enjoy lucky dogs!!!
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:29 AM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Lee Summit folks prepare your bellies on Monday, November 15th something heavenly awaits you. The first Whataburger in the KC metro area opens on Douglas Road. I recommend the double cheese Whataburger fries and chocolate shake. Don't forget to load up with ketchup packets in Mahomes honor. If feeling frisky a double jalapeno cheeseburger is my go too.

Enjoy lucky dogs!!!
Sounds like a cure for constipation.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:53 AM 11-11-2021
Pat is going to be tired from his flight but he'll be there
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:59 AM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Sounds like a cure for constipation.
KC area peeps, prepare your buttholes!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:04 AM 11-11-2021
It's Douglas St in Lees Summit
[Reply]
redshirt32 11:36 AM 11-11-2021
You can get better food from a trash can.... pass
[Reply]
Stryker 11:38 AM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:

Enjoy lucky dogs!!!
I second this! Their breakfast items are off the chart! You guys just hit on a winner!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:47 AM 11-11-2021
Extremely overrated Texas bullshit.

it's not better than Sonic, which is a pretty low bar. It's about...Burger King level.

It's not even in the same league as 5 Guys, or the same sport as In-And-Out.

My drummer loves the shit, and I humor him when we're in Texas, but it's not special.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:55 AM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

it's not better than Sonic, which is a pretty low bar. It's about...Burger King level.

My drummer loves the shit, and I humor him when we're in Texas, but it's not special.
I would argue its similar to In'n'out. Not as good but way better than a burger king. Weve had them in oklahoma for as long as i can remembers. Its In'n'out caliber ingredients without the Chic fil a customer service.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:01 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I would argue its similar to In'n'out. Not as good but way better than a burger king. Weve had them in oklahoma for as long as i can remembers. Its In'n'out caliber ingredients without the Chic fil a customer service.
nah, man. Nah.

Nowhere near the quality of ingredients. More like Texas Tom's level ingredients.

Nah. Nah.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:08 PM 11-11-2021

Now that's a statement because Sonic outside of their ice cream and mozzarella sticks is GARBAGE
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:08 PM 11-11-2021
nah, man. Nah.

Nowhere near the quality of ingredients. More like Texas Tom's level ingredients.

Nah. Nah.
I havent had texas toms since i was probably 7 and there was one in Blue Springs lol. So i cant confirm nor deny that lol.
[Reply]
Sorce 12:36 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Now that's a statement because Sonic outside of their ice cream and mozzarella sticks is GARBAGE
Dwayne Bowe disliked that
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:19 PM 11-11-2021

Wait, you rank 5 Guys and In-And-Out below Sonic and Burger King?
[Reply]
penguinz 01:41 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
You can get better food from a trash can.... pass
You are confusing Whataburger with In-n-Out. That place is trash that wishes it was McDonalds lowest end food.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up