Page 16 of 34
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
ThyKingdomCome15 08:04 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
They're both gay! We get it already.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:36 AM 03-31-2024
Congrats, ladies. In a thread where you claim a QB is going to be a bust because he wears things traditionally sported by females, you compare him to an elite QB to support your argument.

Dummies.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:57 AM 03-31-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Congrats, ladies. In a thread where you claim a QB is going to be a bust because he wears things traditionally sported by females, you compare him to an elite QB to support your argument.

Dummies.
Leave us out of it. We're waiting for our nails to dry.

On that note.

The argument that a man is less of a man because he wears pink draws on the idea that women are less strong. There are times id agree.

I've had 4 CSections, 2 with no painkillers afterwards. Went to work a week later. I was almost 40.

I think I like the internet because I can identify the little bitches much easier. They like to hide it in public.
[Reply]
CaptainMorgan 10:05 AM 03-31-2024

Dummies.
I appreciate that any sort of Burrow trash talk is like a bat signal for you. Respect.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:21 AM 03-31-2024

Dummies.
No way Joe's parents aren't worried he's gay. That is an excessive amount of pink on a dude so no way he isn't.

/Staylor
[Reply]
Chieftain 10:32 AM 03-31-2024

Dummies.
In all fairness, Caleb puts the pink skin deep... deep in those extra polished fingernails of his... as opposed to the home alone kid who only wears pink as an outter layer. Different level of fruityness. But still fruity to the core.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:44 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:

How did this loser get the label of “cool”
[Reply]
Pablo 08:57 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
How did this loser get the label of “cool”
That is what passes for cool with Gen Z I think.

At least he won a Natty before we knew he was insufferable.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:33 PM 03-28-2024
Michael Sam walked so Gayleb could run(with a buttplug in).
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:35 PM 03-28-2024
A group full of grown ass testosterone filled alpha males is not going to follow someone like that.

That’s not bigotry, that’s centuries of human sociology and behavior.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:49 PM 03-28-2024
More red flags than the CCP
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:51 PM 03-28-2024
A bunch of unathletic old fucks bitching about what a future #1 picks when it comes to style. Also how exactly is that woke or DEI, you fucking reerun?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:45 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
A bunch of unathletic old fucks bitching about what a future #1 picks when it comes to style. Also how exactly is that woke or DEI, you fucking reerun?

Sorry. Didn't realize you two were dating. My bad, sincerely.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:47 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
A bunch of unathletic old ****s bitching about what a future #1 picks when it comes to style. Also how exactly is that woke or DEI, you ****ing reerun?
What brand of nail polish do you prefer?:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:54 PM 03-28-2024
Again, any grown man that goes into the stands and climbs up into his momma's lap and cries like a little baby because he lost a game, thus NOT being a real man and true captain of the team and NOT owning the loss taking accountability with the team afterwards IS A HUGE RED FLAG !!!
[Reply]
Page 16 of 34
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up