ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 126
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793 > Last »
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
Bowser 12:15 PM 02-24-2016
Speaking of Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, I just happened to stumble across the two part animated version of that story from a few years ago. I was really surprised how well they stuck to the source material, particularly in part two with the showdowns between Bats and Joker and then Bats and Supes. I enjoyed it a lot. Would recommend for those that haven't seen it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:10 PM 02-24-2016
Yeah, there's been a lot of DC animated stuff on HBOFamily lately, including The Dark Knight Returns.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:06 PM 02-24-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Speaking of Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, I just happened to stumble across the two part animated version of that story from a few years ago. I was really surprised how well they stuck to the source material, particularly in part two with the showdowns between Bats and Joker and then Bats and Supes. I enjoyed it a lot. Would recommend for those that haven't seen it.
Yeah it's really good. Justice League flashpoint paradox, dark knight returns, Batman:assault on arkham, Batman under the red hood, Batman year one, batman mask of the phantasm and wonder woman are my must see DC animated flicks. The Killing Joke is in the works currently and likely released at comicon
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:30 PM 02-24-2016
At 2.5 hours long, this movie had better be good, or there will be hell to pay.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:30 AM 02-26-2016
http://io9.gizmodo.com/rumor-ben-aff...man-1761469707

Rumor: Ben Affleck Rewrote the BvS Script in His Batman Costume

Originally Posted by :
That said, I have a glorious image in my head of Affleck renting a hotel room, bringing his Batman costume and his MacBook Pro, and then screaming at Microsoft Word for a week until the film met his standards. “’Clippy! CLIPPY! DO YOU BLEED?! You will.’ Hey, that’s pretty good.”

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:36 AM 02-26-2016
This is probably a good thing I'd think and they had Argo screenwriter too
[Reply]
salame 01:22 AM 02-27-2016
have there been any legit spoiler leaks yet?
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 01:33 AM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by salame:
have there been any legit spoiler leaks yet?
http://screenrant.com/batman-v-super...ined/?view=all
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:21 PM 02-27-2016
Theres no way I wont be going to see this, but have to admit strong reservations

Seems like they're going to try and do too much, introducing Wonder Woman and whoever the hell else... its a two man show, they're going to water it down with a bunch of far less popular characters
[Reply]
RobBlake 04:41 PM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Theres no way I wont be going to see this, but have to admit strong reservations

Seems like they're going to try and do too much, introducing Wonder Woman and whoever the hell else... its a two man show, they're going to water it down with a bunch of far less popular characters
You don't know that.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:50 PM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
You don't know that.
They're bringing in WW and atleast one other good guy character, right?

Thats too much, supes and batman are the kings... they deserve their own movie, you dont need any more than those two

If they wanna do the justice league thing, save it for another movie IMO
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 06:18 PM 02-27-2016

Thats too much, supes and batman are the kings... they deserve their own movie, you dont need any more than those two

Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg at least are in it also and as a setup for JL as well as the Batman stand alone.

Apparently Bats is rather sadistic and enjoys pummeling criminals. There's one screen cap of a criminal the police are taking into custody and he has the Batman insignia branded into his chest.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:42 PM 02-27-2016

"Dawn of Justice" This is the beginning of the Justice League so yes they will be bringing in others to form the league. That's exactly what I expect and actually care more about that than the battle between Supes and Batman. They will bro hug it out and come to a common ground to beat the Super Villains who are the real enemy they need to battle. Not sure who all the Villains are going to be?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:50 AM 02-29-2016
Embed please. New "deleted" scene from Kimmel last night and a 45 sec clip of the fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=GqsDwASsGN8

https://youtu.be/0Y8iRvQdSGA
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:47 AM 02-29-2016

(in case the embed doesn't work - http://www.comicbookmovie.com/batman...tman-v-a131547 )
[Reply]
Page 83 of 126
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793 > Last »
Up