ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 548 of 791
« First < 48448498538544545546547548 549550551552558598648 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:28 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I personally like that my GM’s aggressive like my QB
If by aggressive- you mean wasting draft stock to move up on players that are nonstarters, while massively overpaying in free agency- yeah he is aggressive.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:29 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
who currently makes up our starting D?
Okafor, Jones, Nandi, Speaks
DOD, Hitchens, Ragland

Fuller, Mathieu, Watts, Ward

?
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:35 PM 03-14-2019
DOD, Hitchens, Ragland

?
:-)

Mahomes will have to put up numbers like last year to keep us in games. Slow LB's and no pass rush.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:36 PM 03-14-2019
DOD, Hitchens, Ragland

?
Wilson is apparently our SAM in base formation.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:36 PM 03-14-2019
DOD, Hitchens, Ragland

?

Which layer is best/worst: DL? LB? DB?

...afraid to say that DB might be our strongest atm yikes.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:45 PM 03-14-2019
Which layer is best/worst: DL? LB? DB?
Looks like a shit sandwich. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:58 PM 03-14-2019
Darby is gonna pull a Bashaud Breeland isn’t he
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:01 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Darby is gonna pull a Bashaud Breeland isn’t he
I'm not sure that'll bother me this go around.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03-14-2019, 11:07 PM
This message has been deleted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!.
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:19 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Looks like a shit sandwich. :-)
Bruh?

They gone.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:48 PM 03-14-2019
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:49 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
If by aggressive- you mean wasting draft stock to move up on players that are nonstarters, while massively overpaying in free agency- yeah he is aggressive.
Veach seems kind of like a tweeker....he sort of appeared jacked out in that presser with the HB. Re-watch it...definitely caught my eye.

I dont think he needed to move up for Speaks. It was an undisciplined move and a waste of resources. In contrast...Dorsey held tight, nabbed a pick, and still got Jones.

Watkins was a 50/50 move...yes, he improved the team but not $16 million worth. Hitchens...not seeing the value there.

When Dorsey made big FA moves,..they always seemed to work...Schwartz comes to mind...even Maclin made more of an impact than Sammy.

He didn't want to pay Berry or keep an injured Maclin...which ultimately led to his firing. He was right on both accounts...and is destroying it in Cleveland.

I'm not surprised...
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:11 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Bruh?

They gone.
Indeed they are
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:17 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Veach seems kind of like a tweeker....he sort of appeared jacked out in that presser with the HB. Re-watch it...definitely caught my eye.

I dont think he needed to move up for Speaks. It was an undisciplined move and a waste of resources. In contrast...Dorsey held tight, nabbed a pick, and still got Jones.

Watkins was a 50/50 move...yes, he improved the team but not $16 million worth. Hitchens...not seeing the value there.

When Dorsey made big FA moves,..they always seemed to work...Schwartz comes to mind...even Maclin made more of an impact than Sammy.

He didn't want to pay Berry or keep an injured Maclin...which ultimately led to his firing. He was right on both accounts...and is destroying it in Cleveland.

I'm not surprised...
Veach could use some discipline in his game and there's always room for improvement. That said, we know what Dorsey's weaknesses are and when his castle made of sand comes due for payment, we'll all be laughing our asses off at him.

You'll see.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:19 AM 03-15-2019
Veach could use some discipline in his game and there's always room for improvement. That said, we know what Dorsey's weaknesses are and when his castle made of sand comes due for payment, we'll all be laughing our asses off at him.

You'll see.
He's right you know ^
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:27 AM 03-15-2019

You'll see.
Castle made of sand....he built this team. Kelce (3rd), Hill (5th), Jones (2nd), Peters, Hunt, Schwartz, Ford, Larry...oh and out maneuvered the Saints for Mahomes.

Veach has Watkins, Speaks, Hitchens...Amerson.

Dorsey landed Chubb, Mayfield, Ward, Landry...K. Hunt, OBJ, Sheldon Richardson.

Get out of here with that shit....

JD is a bad-ass, assassin level GM...he just fixed the ****ing BROWNS.

I said the moment I heard they fired him...that it was the biggest mistake the Chiefs have made in my lifetime.
[Reply]
Page 548 of 791
« First < 48448498538544545546547548 549550551552558598648 > Last »
Up