Page 295 of 298
« First < 195245285291292293294295 296297298 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
threebag 11:52 AM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
The Ryan defense has to have so much damn talent to make it work, it's just not feasible.
That’s why Bobby’s has petered out. 20 shouldn’t line up outside and 59 and 53 are flat footed and slow

Hopefully 35 continues to play at a high level or it would have been worse than it was
[Reply]
Jerm 11:53 AM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You know what isn't good at all...local guys on twitter basically saying they don't think Sutton will get fired.
I wonder how much the narrative surrounding Andy changes here if he keeps Sutton yet again...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:53 AM 01-22-2019
If this guy isn’t let go, then it’s time to lose Andy.
[Reply]
O.city 11:54 AM 01-22-2019
Who's saying he won't get fired?
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:54 AM 01-22-2019
You know what isn't good at all...local guys on twitter basically saying they don't think Sutton will get fired.
The fact that it hasn't already happened is very telling to me.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:55 AM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Who's saying he won't get fired?
No one, but they haven’t said that he is so... it’s concerning
[Reply]
gold_and_red 11:55 AM 01-22-2019
I wouldn't be surprised if Reid looks at the loss coming down to just one unforced mistake from Ford. That is what fans do not a veteran HC.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he is deflecting criticism to Veach who promised to get Bob the players after the Titans debacle.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:55 AM 01-22-2019
Comments like this...

If a change is made we can chat all about it. I’m just not investing time into it until then.

Technically it’s one report from around 3pm by NFL Network and that’s what is being credited.

I’m taking a break from defensive coordinator questions until a move is made.

I’m not going to waste everyone’s time on something if it doesn’t happen. We will see what they do.

That sounds like a dude who doesn't think Sutton is getting fired.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:57 AM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
I wouldn't be surprised if Reid looks at the loss coming down to just one unforced mistake from Ford. That is what fans do not a veteran HC.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he is deflecting criticism to Veach who promised to get Bob the players after the Titans debacle.
Then fire Veach. You can't have your cake and eat it too. This defense regressed to a horrific degree in just one year. Somebody had better damn well be held responsible for it.
[Reply]
threebag 11:57 AM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:

Not that Veach didn’t try, his players just couldn’t fill the shoes
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:57 AM 01-22-2019
Comments like this...

If a change is made we can chat all about it. I’m just not investing time into it until then.

Technically it’s one report from around 3pm by NFL Network and that’s what is being credited.

I’m taking a break from defensive coordinator questions until a move is made.

I’m not going to waste everyone’s time on something if it doesn’t happen. We will see what they do.

That sounds like a dude who doesn't think Sutton is getting fired.
That sounds like a guy who isn't going to comment on anything until it actually happens.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:58 AM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Then fire Veach. You can't have your cake and eat it too. This defense regressed to a horrific degree in just one year. Somebody had better damn well be held responsible for it.
Veach is Andy's puppet we all know this.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:59 AM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
That sounds like a guy who isn't going to comment on anything until it actually happens.
Well yea but that approach to me sounds like he isn't confident at all.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:59 AM 01-22-2019
Veach got him the players.....Sutton just couldn't figure out how to use them.

Hitchens regressed under Sutton. Fuller did in the beginning of the year.

It took fucking Reid stepping in to get Ward and Lucas more playing time.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:59 AM 01-22-2019
What guys?
[Reply]
Page 295 of 298
« First < 195245285291292293294295 296297298 >
Up