Page 713 of 4895
« First < 213613663703709710711712713 71471571671772376381312131713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:21 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
That doesn't make sense to me. If Harris is one of the best CB in the league, why would he move inside?
Because he's the best in the league at playing slot corner and Roby can more than hold his own on the outside.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:24 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
:-)

As I just said on @PFTonNBCSN, if John Elway wasn't already in Hall of Fame as a player, he'd be laying foundation for HOF as an executive.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) March 13, 2013

[Reply]
RunKC 06:24 PM 01-14-2017
It pretty much says it all that every single Denver fan on here won't talk about their team in 2017 or even 2016.

It's always "we did ______ in the past so automatically we're better than you."

No you're not. The CHIEFS are the AFC West Champs today and Denver just lost their biggest piece to their success the last 2 seasons. The CHIEFS have beaten you 3X in a row.

Nobody cares what you did in 2015 anymore, especially since that team is completely different now.

Just face it: your team is a complete unknown and the only fact that people know about your team in 2017 is that there is a ton of inexperience in the organization.
[Reply]
CrossCheck 06:26 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
Elway has been widely considered to be one of the best execs in the league during that time period. He's done a masterful job with the Broncos. Maybe when Dorsey wins a super bowl he'll be on Elways level?
Widely? The idiot can't even operate a fax machine.

Without Manning he just masterfully finished in third place.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 06:26 PM 01-14-2017
ElFraud has built his reputation on the back of Fivehead and a fixed SuperFarce. Until he does something without Fivehead, the jury is still out.
The job of the GM is to build a roster through the draft and FA, right? He assembled a team that had the best offense in league history which lost in the SB. He turned around and built a team with one of the best defenses in history within 2 years and won a SB. Said championship defense is still largely intact. They went 9-7 this year with a rookie QB (and QBOTF waiting in the wings), the loss of 2 key free agents on defense, and the loss their leading rusher.

Although you're a complete idiot, deep down you (and every other Chiefs fan) would give their left nut for that level of success.
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 06:27 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

33-10
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:45 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by CrossCheck:
It's also true that KC is a superior team right now after six years of Elway's drafts. You don't dispute this do you?
Nope, don't dispute that. You see, I'm a Broncos fan that lives in the real world. I'm not a KC fan that lives in fantasy land. For years this place has claimed KC is the better team with better players, better coaches, better management, etc., all that time the Broncos were winning big in the regular season, post season and ultimately a SB win. But that's what KC fans do and that's why I call you tap dancing clowns. As a Broncos fan, I'm just that, a fan, but I'm also realistic about where the franchise is. When KC swept the Broncos I congratulated and complimented your team. But you all don't remember those things. So I will continue to defend my team because the Broncos organization is deserving of my fandom.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:53 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Which great picks am I missing? You don't get to count Bradley ****ing Roby as a great draft pick, dickbrain.
Bradly Roby is a great pick, if you can't see that then why try to talk about the others?
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 06:55 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Nope, don't dispute that. You see, I'm a Broncos fan that lives in the real world. I'm not a KC fan that lives in fantasy land. For years this place has claimed KC is the better team with better players, better coaches, better management, etc..
Apparently, you were on hiatus when we joined together financially, socially and at games to run the worst staff and GM out of KC.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:01 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
Apparently, you were on hiatus when we joined together financially, socially and at games to run the worst staff and GM out of KC.
I remember that too. But go back and look at my posts during that time, I didn't kick you when you were down. When Hunt hired Reid and Dorsey, look at what I said (I said it was a great hire, go ahead, research my posts during that time period).
[Reply]
stevieray 07:01 PM 01-14-2017
When KC swept the Broncos I congratulated and complimented your team
Nobody gives a shit. Your self inflated opinion mean nothing here.

get a life, dude.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:02 PM 01-14-2017
look at what I said .
nobody gives a shit.

get a life, dude.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:04 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)

9-7
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:07 PM 01-14-2017
I remember that too. But go back and look at my posts during that time, I didn't kick you when you were down. When Hunt hired Reid and Dorsey, look at what I said (I said it was a great hire, go ahead, research my posts during that time period).
What did you say when Herm Edwards was hired? Romeo? Did you tell us that they were good hires? We aren't dogging the Donk hires because we hate the Donks(Although we do). We are dogging the hires because we think they are bad hires. We would be dogging them even more if they were hired by the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:23 PM 01-14-2017
What did you say when Herm Edwards was hired? Romeo? Did you tell us that they were good hires? We aren't dogging the Donk hires because we hate the Donks(Although we do). We are dogging the hires because we think they are bad hires. We would be dogging them even more if they were hired by the Chiefs.
You also think Elway is a bad GM. Your clown shoes are glowing.
[Reply]
Page 713 of 4895
« First < 213613663703709710711712713 71471571671772376381312131713 > Last »
Up